Lybrate.com has top trusted Toxicologists from across India. You will find Toxicologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Toxicologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen Kumar SaxenaYour feedback matters!
When I wake up in d morning. I have suffer from cold (जुकाम). But aftr 1or 2 hour I feel normal. I meet a consultant he write some test but it is also normal. He write some medicine (cetrizine, ofcin 200, deecee forte, montair plus). These medicine take 20 days. But when I take these medicine I feel fine otherwise same. So kindly suggest me.
Sir I suffered from suspected heavy metal poisoning on13 nov 2015 on investigations every report was normal later calcium levels were found out to be very low 9.1 i am on treatment and on recovery. But my main problem is I suspect rabies developing in me might be due to a hospital infection due to an inoculation site for blood tests on 21 nov 2015 or because I am an animal lover (one month back) though I have twitching all over my body but when it twitches around that injection site I become very panicked, I have no fever, no pain, no parasthesia no tingling no burning on that injection site no signs of rabies except flickering all over my body and some times very near to that site this is making me too anxious please answer I will be highly thankful.
I am suffering from sneezing & runny nose from past 1 year. Every morning I woke up with runny nose & sneeze till some time & after that it becomes normal. Could you suggest me what can be done?
I am afrin, my age is 21, I have a cold always but it takes long time to cure can you suggest me a thing please.
Hello doctor. Mereko exercise karne ke baad body me weakness ho jati hai aur body vibrate karne lagti hai .main daily 3 boil egg khata Hun aur protein-x dudh ke saath leta Hun phir bhut weaknesses hai .and main homeopathic medicine alfaalfa syrup bhi use kar raha Hun phir kuch nahi ho raha hai.
When we Drinking alcohol, when the food should be taken, either before or after having alcohol? Many of the people believe that after drinking we have to eat as much as possible then it doesn't affect our health, how far is this true?
I am having cold very often and it remains all the time. Taking duonase nasal spray from last 4 years. What may be the reason? Please advice.
M 22 Saal ki hu. Mere periods problem h. Mjhko 1 Saal phle chicken pox hua uske baad irregularities h. Maine ayurvedic dwai bhi li isk liye. Is baar bhi 10 Din late ho gye h periods nhi aaye h. Maine prega news se test Bhi kia h result negative aaya h. Body pr jgh jgh pimples type rashes hogye h. Kuch asa ilaz btaye ki date bhi aajaye ab or irregularity bhi na ho or date k time pet dard bhi jyada hota h vomit bhi aajati h usse raahat mile. please suggest the solution for this. Thankyou.
Doctor, can you please inform us, what homely protein foods are available for vegetarians, and who are diabetics. Waiting.
What is hypothermia? What are the symptoms of hypothermia? What precautions should be taken in such case?
I am 18 years old. I have got Chickenpox twice in the past at the age of 5 & 13, In my coaching class chickenpox is spreading. My question is" Which precaution I should take so that chickenpox does not occur to me? Are there any preventive medicines available which prevents chicken pox from occurring? What is the solution?
Is soybean a complete source of protein i. E does it contain sufficient amino acid. If no, than how can we cook them to convert into complete protein?
Foods High in Calcium
1. Sesame seed
3. Collard green
6. Brazil nut
10. Flax seed
12. Dried fig
15. Soy products
I am Suffering from chicken pox and fully itchy and also severe fever what can I do need a reply as soon as possible I am waiting.
Having chicken pox. I am suffering from 10 days. Please give some suggestion so that I can come of it.
I am suffering from cold and fever since three days and I feel so weak so what can I do for better mant my health? I am also suffer from Pimples on lags so please give me solution of it?
Belly fat may not be a severe medical problem in most individuals. However, it looks aesthetically displeasing and can affect long term health if not controlled at the right time. However, one must keep in mind that dieting and exercising go hand in hand. One cannot rely only on one of them to reduce belly fat.
Mentioned below are a few ways to remove belly fat:
- Avoid sugar: Sugar and other sweetened products must be avoided. Excessive intake of sugar floods the liver with fructose which is then turned to fat. This leads to insulin resistance and metabolic problems. Eliminate sugary drinks and try unsweetened beverages like tea or coffee. However, caffeine, too, must be taken in moderate amounts.
- Eat protein: Protein is considered to be the most important macronutrient when it comes to losing weight. Most of the calories in protein are digested. It is the single most effective change in terms of calorie intake since it reduces your craving by 60% and boosts your metabolism.
- Limit your intake of carbohydrates: Cutting carbohydrates from your diet reduces your appetite and therefore belly fat. Consuming only 50 grams of carbohydrates per day assists in losing weight fast.
- Other dietary changes: Eat foods that are rich in fiber and do not skip meals. If you starve yourself for long periods of time, the body conserves fat by breaking down muscle tissue. This is called catabolic state. Eating in small amounts every two hours is also helpful for those looking to trim their belly fat. This helps to avoid overeating and keeps your metabolism up the entire day by processing food throughout the day.
- Track your calorie intake: It is very important to keep track of the amount of calories you consume so as to make the necessary changes in your dietary plans. You can keep track of it in a food journal or on diet-related websites.
- Exercise: Regular exercising is of utmost importance while trying to lose belly fat. Aerobic exercises, crunches (side, reverse or twist crunches), cycling, lunge twist, rolling plank exercises, captain's chair, the stomach vacuum etc. help in reducing belly fat. Other exercises such as running, jogging, cycling, walking and swimming also help in reducing weight.