Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Praveen Kumar S
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen Kumar SYour feedback matters!
I am not able to hold for more than 2 mins. Every time I try to have sex it's just last for 1 to 2 mins and also the hardness of my pennis is less .Kindly suggest can I use any sort of spray of medicine.
Hai doctor am right now 80 kgs. How I should have weight loss nd am having a problem of regular periods how to get rid of these problems. please help me.
Knee injury prevention tips:
4 tips to minimize long-term knee damage and heal faster
- Correct muscular imbalance: Most overuse injuries of the knee develop gradually due to muscular imbalances and poor movement patterns. Your physiotherapist can show you corrective exercises to address the muscle imbalances and improve the way you move.
- Strengthen your hips: Strengthening your hips and improving core muscle strength will reduce the risk of adversely loading your knee joints. Stretching the muscles that attach into your hips/knees/ankles will also minimize compression of these joints. Your physiotherapist can show you how.
- Protect your joints: If you have any degenerative changes in your knees (e. G. Osteoarthritis) your physiotherapist can show you how to protect your joints during activities of daily living, prescribe exercises to improve the strength of supporting muscles, advise you on safe forms of exercise, and assess your footwear.
- Correct movement patterns: Poor movement patterns during sports (e. G. Incorrect landings during jumping) greatly increase the risk of traumatic knee injuries. Your physiotherapist can teach you how to move properly and minimize this risk.
Hi I am 35 years old. I have only one ovary .will I conceive? Should I seek advice of gynaecologist or should I wait and see. Pls tell what to do.
Sir I have a problem of acne. Pimples are coming out of my chicks. Skin remains almost oily. What should I do?
I was suffered from dengue 2 years before! And from 8 -9 months my hairs are not growing. Becoming very thin from backside of head so what should I do to prevent this hairfall!
Keep getting sore throat, voice disappears. Takes long time to heal. No cold/runny nose. What is the issue.
I am 73, I underwent bypass surgery in May 2014, my dad & mum died of heart attacks at age 53 and 69 respectively. At present there is mild decrease in GFR and mild iron deficiency, BP normal, rest all tests are OK done on 15.4.17 thru Lybrate. I now take Zyloric 100 and Dexorange, besides ecosprin 75, Prolomet 25, Rosuvas 10 regularly I feel tired, paunchy, acidous & gaseous. My main question? I am told by my heart surgeon that my genetic heart risk is about 30%. Rest nothing to worry about. I have read that the gene can attack any moment. Is it true and how can I resist it. Pls reply. Txs.
I am 55 female suffering fron degenerative disc disease due to traumatic injury i am taking pregbalin for pain and wearing lumbar brace can I travel doctor? if yes, mode of travel, please -which mode of travel to be avoided and what precautions to be taken? thanks for your time doctor. Please reply.
How to do kegel exercise? Does it cause any side effects? Will it give good results? When I search in Internet it shows different types of exercise. Kindly advise which one to follow or provide the link.
I am 41 years old, having infection like burn inside my mouth since last 3 yrs, basically in left side .if I will take any salty or chilly food then immediate req. Water or sweet. I consulted doctor they gave vitamins and ulcilor cream. But it is not cure totally. Sameside also I have done root canal with metal cap covering. Any suggestions. for years end.
Sir am 30 years aged woman with a child of 3 years. Recently in a blood test my fasting sugar was 116. Am much worried of it. How can I control through life style and food habits naturally.
Hello doctors I am 25yo male, I want to make my voice deeper, how can I do that, is there any voice throat exercise that I can perform?
Hi, my wife is in 9 month of her pregnancy, is it ok to have intercourse, coz our first baby was normal delivery.
I m gaining by weight day by day. And my stomach have too much fat in comparison to my body. I tried too much medicine but no effect. What else can I do please help me with this?
I am suffering from prostate 43cc enlarged in size in march 2014. Dr has given me medicine. At that time it was ok. Again got paining while urinating in march 2015. This time he has not taken u/s scan. But has prescribed medicenes. Used 20 days. But of no use. On 16th again he prescribed 1 taxon 200mg 2 contiflo 0. 4mg 3 syrup alkazide. 4. Leevit caps. And the dr asked me to come after 10/30 days to have torch light test in penis. Now I am feeling pain/irritation in penis while passing urine. There is no need in the nights to go for urine. Please give me your expert advise and help me.
I am 31 years old male and witnessing mild pain whenever I seat and stand for long. Often feel pain in neck and head also. Another problem is whenever I woke up and stand for long feel pain in right foot but after walking for 5 mins it got normal.
I am 60 year old suffering from diabetes since 1994. Now I have developed extreme pain in my one thigh. I have consulted orthopaedic and physician. But no improvement at all. Then I have research on net and as per symptoms I think I am suffering from proximal neuropathy. In my city muzaffarpur, bihar therr is no diabetologist even in patna also not available. Can you prescribe medicine for me or suggest me in bihar whaere I get treatment. Thank you.
- Spinach is a potent source of magnesium, which helps dilate blood vessels, according to Japanese researchers. Better blood flow to the genitals creates greater arousal for men and women. (Although you’ll probably need more than leafy greens to stoke her arousal.
- Try the Spinach and other green vegetables like broccoli, Brussels sprouts, kale, cabbage, Swiss chard, and bok choy are also good sources of our favorite sex nutrient—folate.
- Extra insurance for good reproductive health, folate may lower blood levels of a harmful substance called homocysteine. This abrasive amino acid irritates the lining of arteries and encourages plaque to adhere to it. A high level of homocysteine is a significant risk factor for peripheral arterial disease (PAD).
- But it appears that dietary folate is protective. In a study of 46,000 men, Harvard University researchers found that those who consumed the most folate daily were 30 percent less likely to develop PAD (Peripheral Arterial Disease) than men who ate the fewest folate-rich foods.