Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PraveenYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 22 year old girl and I am having serious problem of dandruff and because of dandruff, I am facing problem of pimple please provide me solution on this problem?
I wanted to know that how should keep myself active doctor. I feel very tired after sometime. And how can I get glowing skin please help me.
I have a allergy in penis and surrounding areas small pimple type caused night time some allergy causing some pain also coming what I should do sir.
I am affected by jock itch which is paining n itching in groin area. It also spreading. Suggest treatment for this. It's very much itching always. Suggest medicine for jock itch.
Hi, I am 25 years old, suffering from itching in eyes and have dark circles, what should I do to get rid of this.
Hi, I am from Bangalore, due to pollution lot of hair loss is happening even my skull is a bit visible, need help for that.
Loss of hair from the scalp, one of the most common problems plaguing the world today, can be caused by a variety of factors such as genetics, disorders and environmental factors. There are a number of homeopathic treatments that are used to treat hair loss. These treatments focus on the cause of the disease rather than just treating the symptoms.
Hair loss can be classified as:
- Telogen effluvium: This is a disorder of the hair growth cycle where the telogen phase (where the hair falls out) becomes dominant.
- Alopecia aorta: This is an autoimmune disorder where the immune cells of the body destroy the hair. Hair loss tends to occur in patches.
- Androgenic alopecia: This type of disorder is caused by hormonal and genetic factors resulting in a receding hairline.
The various homeopathic treatments for hair loss are:
- Silica: Silica is used to treat a number of diseases in homeopathy. Besides being an effective remedy for hair loss, it also treats symptoms of vitiligo, nail problems and eczema.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is another homeopathic treatment that is used to treat hair loss. It promotes hair growth in spots where hair loss has occurred.
- Kaliumcarbonicum: This treatment is used for brittle and thinning of hair, as it enhances hair growth. It is usually recommended for people with various forms of alopecia.
- Lycopodium:This treatment is prescribed for people who suffer from premature balding. It is also recommended for pregnant women if they suffer from hair loss.
- Natrummuriaticum: This homeopathic remedy is made from sodium chloride and is used to treat hair problems resulting from skin complications. It is also recommended for women who face hair loss from menstrual problems. It treats dandruff and hair disorders due to hormonal imbalances.
- Sulfur: Sulfur is an excellent homeopathic remedy to treat hair loss as it promotes hair growth. It also eliminates dandruff from the scalp.
Related Tip: "5 Ways to Deal With Hair Loss"
Sir I have got stretch marks on my shoulders. This have happen after I have gone for gym a month. What should I do to remove them?
Hello Doctor My problems is dark skin. Please prescribe me some natural or other skin whitening product.
I am 32 years old. I am having hair fall issue everyday my hair getting falls. I don't have any bad habits or disease in my body. I am vegetarian. Our family has no bald head peoples. But now I am feel uncomfortable. How to control this problem and please suggest me to increase hairs on my head.
I am 35 years old female, have dyed my hair a fair few times in the past, although I haven't done so now for about 8 months. Also did used to use a lot of heat styling on my hair, bt do less of it now due to less hair loss.
I have oily skin n have some acne on face. I want my skin to get fairer n free from acne please suggest me.
My hair is been falling too much what should I do for it. I'm just 24 now. It's looking very bad. If there is any solution please let me khow. Is hair transplant good idea to have it. Or normal medicine will be better.
I have lot of hair fall and my hair does not grow please tell me some thing for faster hair grow and healthy hair.
I have pigmentation on my face since last 5-6 years around my mouth and chin. Please help me get rid of it.
It is a commonly known fact that regular exercise is a necessary part of staying healthy and keeping fit. Physical exercise isn't just about losing weight or increasing stamina. It also has countless health benefits, which promote holistic well-being of an individual.
One such benefit of exercise is improved skin health. Proper and regular exercise is known to keep the skin healthy and flawless through many different ways.
Following are the different ways in which exercising keeps the skin healthy and flawless:
1. Improved blood circulation - The cardiovascular benefits of exercising promote blood circulation in the body and skin. This allows oxygen and nutrient supply to the skin to get improved, especially in the outer layers, thereby promoting skin health.
2. Reduced stress and anxiety - Mental health issues such as stress and anxiety have a damaging effect on skin, making it appear dull and aged. Exercising treats these issues through the release of endorphins in the body, which reduces stress and anxiety. Thus, it effectively works in making skin look flawless and radiant.
3. Boosted immunity - Regularly exercising keeps the body's immune system boosted. This includes skin immunity, making the skin less susceptible to diseases and infections. Therefore, skin remains healthy and glowing.
4. Improved sleeping habits - Having an improper sleep cycle and not getting enough sleep can lead to the formation of dark circles and swollen bags under the eyes. Regular exercise can induce restful sleep and promote healthy sleeping habits, making skin appear rested and healthy.
5. Toned muscles - Exercise tones the muscles in the body, which makes the skin clean and tight and prevents the formation of cellulite. This keeps the skin from sagging and gives it an unblemished appearance.
6. Improved gland function - Functioning of the mucous glands and sweat glands in the skin is improved through exercising. This keeps the skin free from pimples and acne and makes it look spotless and resplendent.
Related Tip: 5 Reasons Exercise Makes You More Intelligent