Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hi doctor. She is 18 years old and smoked cigarette for the 1st time, (last night). She after sometime started feeling a sudden burning throat and coughing. Is it really dangerous? How to rid off this burn and cough? And, is there any medication to cure the damaged caused to cells and lungs? Please suggest, thank you.
I am 5 months pregnant. N I Hav random sugar level of 70 is it k. I had loose tools this morning n feel very tired.
Sir 20/3/16 ko periods date tha jo miss ho gya, ab kitne din ke bad test kerna chaiya? Pregnancy ka at first symptoms kya hoge?
Hi, i'm 42 year old female, today morning my breast leaking milk from breast but i'm not pregnant and I have 14 year old son. After that I didn't got pregnant, please tell me why this breast milk coming and its coming from both the side. Is it a serious problem?
I have done unprotected sex with my gf on 28/10/16 just after her periods ended and gave her unwanted 72 pill but now after one week she is having small amount of regular bleeding. Three days have been passed but the bleeding is still going on. I do not want her to be pregnant.
Me and my girlfriend had sex 42 days ago and she had to take i-pill on 2 consecutive days within 3 hours of sex. She had light bleeding after 7 days. But now she is 4 days late. What could be the reason for this?
I am 23 years old I am married I am suffering from vaginal itching and rashes b urning, redness, and swelling of the vagina and the vulvaPain when you urinate (pee) Pain during sex ,rashes on vagina very severe burning.
I am pregnant and its my 11th week. Can I do fingering myself by not inserting finger inside but to rub the clit in order to get orgasm.
Dr. I have uterine fibroid which I got in first pregnancy the size is 8 cms can it b treated with medicine n not by operation or can I plan a second pregnancy. please let me know.
My mensuration has not come yet, I think am pregnant I want to remove it with drugs but I do not know the drugs name.
A white fluid is continuously coming out from vagina particularly ten days before and ten days after periods. Kindly suggest its remedies and effective medicine.
I am a 27 years old unmarried girl. I did intercourse with my fiancee so many times. I feel like my vagina was get loosed. So please suggest me wh type of treatment I use to take. And suggest me a wh type of a doctor I use to consult.
Hello Dr. sir my wife is 30 weeks pregnet and his blood is b negative nd me is a postive my I have alrdy done ict blood test in13 weeks preg report is nagtive is any complications in next weeks. Please advice
For testing pregnancy, how far the pregnant testing kit is true if it gives the 100./ conformation result. Shall I confirm on kit truly. What are the symptoms to be noticed for confirming the pregnancy. Please do a reply I was in stress about it.
Hi I had done unprotected sex 5th of dec during the cause give him a i-pill for stop pregnancy. But reason is that's she's feeling much weakness, tiered, suffocate. So kindly tell me please what's the reason and if that's medicine not work properly then will we do for avoid pregnancy. Because we are newly married couple. Thanks.
Infertility is a very common problem among both men and women and it refers to the inability to conceive even after regular unprotected sex. The causes of this can be varied and some of the most prominent ones are:
Causes in Women:
1. Polycystic ovarian syndrome - PCOS is a medical condition in women in which they do not ovulate. It is a major cause of infertility in most women. It can often result in irregular menstruation and an increase in the release of male hormones in the female body. This causes male symptoms like the growth of a beard, hoarse voice etc. in females. The probable causes of this condition comprise being over or under weight, thyroid imbalance etc. It is possible to treat this condition with medical aid and weight management can also prove to be helpful.
2. Lack of sufficient healthy eggs - As you grow in age, the number and health of your eggs decline significantly. This could be a possible reason for your infertility. In this condition, optimizing egg health by maintaining a healthy weight and quitting alcohol and cigarettes can help you get rid of your infertility.
3. Blockage of the fallopian tubes - Blockage of or damage to the fallopian tubes causes the tubal factor that is responsible for infertility in women. The tubal factor can also be a result of endometriosis or any sexually transmitted disease like Chlamydia etc.
Causes in Men:
1. Ejaculatory disorders - Retrograde ejaculation, premature ejaculation, and other issues associated with ejaculation may cause infertility in men. In retrograde ejaculation, the semen enters the bladder instead of emerging out of the penis during orgasm. In premature ejaculation, the ejaculation occurs before the vagina is prepared to receive the semen.
2. Chromosome defects - Disorders like Klinefelter's syndrome can cause abnormal growth of the male reproductive organs resulting in infertility. Other such syndromes include Kallmann's syndrome, Karatagener's syndrome, cystic fibrosis etc. These conditions are mostly genetic.
3. Hormonal imbalance - Male infertility can also be a result of hormonal imbalances like hypogonadism (low testosterone levels), disorders of the testicles, abnormal functioning of the pituitary, thyroid, adrenal and the other glands as well.
Related Tip: Common causes of infertility in Women?