Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pratibha RajuYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, I am 37 week pregnant women ,i had a pain in my back bone while I am sleeping state and some time I had a pain in my lower abdomen while walking and band on knees and my baby movements so much mature.
Hi my question is the till how many months is it safe to have sex while you are pregnant and which is the best pose.
Good afternoon doctor, , age 29yrs. My TSH level is 5.87 (normal range 0.34-5.6 mIU/L) 1year back in my 1st pregnancy I got abortion becoz of baby heart undeveloped) in 1st pregnancy I have TSH level is 7.5. Now my tsh level is 5.87. Im using 50mcg thyroid tablets. Can I plan for pregnancy while using thyroid tablets? This is right time to plan for pregnancy?
Hello sir, I am pregnant so to avoid pregnancy I used mifepristone and misoprostol tablets. After using dis I got bleeding and lemon size clotting outside, so I thought that abortion gets completed but now when I tested then I got positive and again I am pregnant. So why did happened again nd again how to control dis can you please explain?
I am scared ,i am married every month I miss my date ,after 8_10 day my date is come, so I gain lot of weight, when my date is come pain in my breast so please help me what can I do for this.
Hello doctors I want to know that in which month of pregnancy I can know that I have twine or single.
Is there any problem in having sex, laying with raised thigh position after conceiving? How safe it is to have sex after conception and how long? Please help.
pregnancy test (prega) is negative. Is there still chance of pregnancy? She is having scanty bleeding and back pain.
My lmp date is 15.2. 2016 now I hav douht that I have conceived is there any symptoms to find that I hav conceived can you say about this mam or in which earlier date we can find that we are conceived.
Meri periods ki date 8 Jan thi last month. Usually cycle 40 days k under ho jati hai but still periods NAHI aaye and in d 1st week of February I had tried for sex without using any kind of protection but It wasn't successful so nothing had happened of sex his penis was outside and there was no sperm but I doubt if am pregnant bcz when I touched my nipples there was little pain over dere. And usually before periods the white discharge stops but dis tym white discharge comes but very little. I m afraid what to do so please suggest something some pills to get my periods and can I get beta hcg test without any prescription from doctor.
Mujhe lumber lordosis increase problem hai. Everytime pain hota hai. Meri age 30 years hai ir mai baby k liye planning krna chahti hu. please tell me is problem se pregnancy me koi dikkat to nhi hogi. Kya mai pregnant ho sakti hu. Last month 14 june ko periods aye the or is month 23 july ko. So please help me with satisfied answer.
Sir, My wifes breasts are ejecting milk. Though she is not pregnant. Its a white liquid from 1 year. Will there be any problem?
Dear sir/madam, we are also facing same problem. We regularly doing sex thrice a day since last 2 month but still there is no sign of pregnancy. Should I consult to doctor or wait for someone time. And please suggest us tests which we can do.
I am 23 years old and I was pregnant for 60 days . I concerned a gyno aftr checkup and tests she told me that the child is not growing, and she suggested me to have an abortion through medicines and prescribed me unwanted kit. I had all the medicines as prescribed. Its been 17 days and have bleeding and there constant cramping in my abdomen. What should I do now?
Hello Doctor, I am from ahmedabad I recently got married, my wife's period date was 11th but due to pooja and wedding function she had taken tablet for extend the period time. after 1 week she had her period. And during this period we had physically without any protection so I give her unwanted 72 tablet, Her period had around 18-24 july, 2016 Now after 1 week she is having bleeding so can you please suggest about it, also I am little bit confused that is she pregnant or Not. Also suggest should I consult or visit gynecologist or not ? Please reply fast on this.
Acupuncture is an alternative medicinal practice that involves stimulating certain pressure points on the body with a needle that penetrates the skin to reduce pain or to treat different health conditions. Most patients try out acupuncture if everything else fails and when their doctors have pronounced their problem unfixable. It is also opted when the physician prescribed medicines have brought no pain relief. Others have discovered that continuous acupuncture tends to make conventional medicines seem moderate.
In case you have not tried out acupuncture and are interested to know whether it is justified regardless of your time and cash, here are five urging motivations that show that acupuncture works:
- It is a personalized healthcare: No two acupuncture therapy patients get a similar treatment for a similar illness or uneasiness. Acupuncturists treat the patients, not the sicknesses. They are prepared to take in everything about you, from the sound of your voice to the nature of your skin to the radiance in your eyes. They think about your entire story over a significant time span. They see your body as a system of related parts: muscles, bones, belt, organs, blood and body liquids. They see what is insufficient and what is trapped, rationally and also physically, and make alterations, thereby encouraging the body's own recovering capacity.
- It is not something to fear: Of course, you may feel the needles and their quick impacts; however, you need not be on edge. In case you are feeling throbbing pains every day in general, you will not even feel the needles go in since the pinch is very minute.
- It shows great after effects: You may go for acupuncture to cure your neck and shoulder pain, and find that the pain reduces. Then, your anxiety level, sleep quality, processing, and general disposition improve and enhance as well.
- It gets to the root: Needle therapy medicines are profoundly mending since they centre around the patient's present condition, explore why their indications are showing and intend to treat the hidden underlying driver.
- It works: Acupuncture has been around before written history. The most punctual composed record originates from a couple of 100 years before the BC. In case it did not work, it surely would not have been done for a large number of years and spread through many Asian medicinal heredities.
Researchers attempt to see how acupuncture functions from a biomedical point of view. Some point to its impacts on fascia, the connective tissue that surrounds every one of our muscles and organs. Some indicate to acupuncture’s capacity to stimulate the limbic framework and autonomic sensory system. Therefore, acupuncture works in many ways and has proven to be the best alternative treatment.