Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Pratibha NarayanYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I have unprotected sex with my girlfriend on fifth day of periods. She also taken unwanted 72. But in next 5 days period comes ,but next months period missed 40 days the periods did not come. She is pregnant or not? Whats the matter? What can I do for her periods.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy.
Hi doctor, I am 6 months pregnant now and I'm suffering with cold and cough so can you suggest me best to way to come of it.
After my delivery i'm getting period regularly but flow is more only on 4th 5th day overly with stomach pain, I want to know why it happens.
I get lot of white discharge. What may be the reason. Initially I thought that it was a sign of pregnancy. How can I reduce it.
I am a 59 years old lady. I suffer from vulvitis very frequently. About 5 months back I suffered very serious infection having blisters on vulva and around anus which was cured by taking by acivir 400 for seven days. Now my vagina and vulva skin has become very sensitive and dry I feel itching every time and it is very irritating and I feel so much pain during intercourse and after that also. Pl. Suggest me some vaginal creme for curing my skin can I use evalon creme. Even a small itching cause wounds on vulva lips. Pl. Help me. Can I repeat acivir 400? Pl guide me.
The results of the study highlighted the importance of identifying the links between specific antidepressants and birth defects as opposed to associating risk with classes of drugs said the authors. They also acknowledged that the birth defects could be linked to factors other than maternal antidepressant use such as underlying medical conditions.
hello I had two abortion. I can conceive but after some time the fetus growth not developing properly. I have done all the tests which my doctors consult. Each report is normal. But now the time I am very upset please suggest me. Thank you.
Are you an expectant mother? The feeling of expecting a child is unexplainable. It can only be experienced and enjoyed. Along with being pregnant, at times, a woman suffers from severe boredom and mood swings. During such time, it is always best to be involved in some activity or the other without stressing yourself too much or undertaking any heavy work.
In the modern tech era, gadgets are what keep a person going apart from food, water and shelter. Thus, this article explores 9 must-have gadgets for expectant mothers.
- Gravida Nurse Prenatal Educational Device: This small yet handy device provides you with all the informational articles that you need to know about your pregnancy and also baby care. It’s a complete educational device for the expectant mothers (and fathers).
- Pregnancy belly phones: Have you heard about headphones, but are not sure what belly phones are? Well they are headphones for your babies? When inside the mother’s womb, music and soft voices seem to soothe the baby and belly phones are used for this purpose. They can be attached to an iPod or any music system to play nice and warm music for the baby.
- Beforme MP3 stethoscope: This device lets you record the baby’s heartbeat and even presents it on the screen as a graph.
- Kicktrack: This device helps you to monitor your baby’s kicking movement inside the womb.
- Ultrasound scanner: This scanner is a small portable version of your own ultrasound machine, enabling you to see your baby as and when you wish.
- Pregnancy watch: This is just a simple watch coupling up as a pregnancy device. It lets you know the week of your pregnancy and also suggests cute baby names for your little bundle of joy.
- Biobands: For expectant mothers experiencing nausea and morning sickness, this little band can do you a lot of good every morning.
- Bellabeat leaf: This is a device which helps you monitor the correct amount of food for yourself and the child. It helps you to get the right nutrition needed for the baby and the mother.
- QardioBase: This is one of the best gadgets to keep a track of your weight during your pregnancy.
Thus, these are some of the handiest gadgets that you need to keep beside you during your pregnancy. Apart from a little bit of monitoring of your and the baby’s health, all you need to do is relax and enjoy this beautiful feeling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I have unprotected sex last to last week my cycle date is 23 of every month this month still I have not got periods please suggest me I ate, lots of papaya and boil eggs but no use.
Mene ek anjaan girl se sex kar liya bina protection ke, 8 day after my penis ke andar tej jalan wala dard hone laga at the time ,mene a dermatologist ko dikhaya after 1 month test HIV and vdrl negative nikla after 3 month HIV and vdrl negative hai, after 5 month hsv-2 negative ,vdrl negative, HIV negative, mene kayi Dr. ko dikhaya par jalan kam to ho gayi par Jo infaction hai WO puri tarah nahi ja raha hai kon sa infaction hai ye bhi pata nahi chal raha urine me smell aati hai smell bhi khatm nahi hui mujhe kya ho sakta hai and headche.
My partner faces a burning sensation n pain in her internal area while having sex as soon as insertion is made. Kindly suggest what to do as daily I am not able to complete my intercourse and both feel unsatisfied. Kindly suggest what to do.
• Allium sulphur compounds: Leeks, onions, garlic
• Anthocyanins: Eggplant, grapes, berries
• Beta carotene: Pumpkin, mangoes, apricots, carrots, spinach, parsley
• Catechins: Red wine, tea
• Copper: Seafood, lean meat, milk, nuts, legumes
• Cryptoxanthins: Red peppers, pumpkin, mangoes
• Flavonoids: Tea, green tea, red wine, citrus fruits, onion, apples
• Indoles: Cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower
• Lignans: Sesame seeds, bran, whole grains, vegetables
• Lutein: Corn, leafy greens (such as spinach)
• Lycopene: Tomatoes, pink grapefruit, watermelon
• Manganese: Seafood, lean meat, milk, nuts
• Polyphenols: Thyme, oregano
• Selenium: Seafood, offal, lean meat, whole grains
• Vitamin C: Oranges, berries, kiwi fruit, mangoes, broccoli, spinach, peppers
• Vitamin E: Vegetable oils, nuts, avocados, seeds, whole grains
• Zinc: Seafood, lean meat, milk, nuts