Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Pratibha NarayanYour feedback matters!
Hi my name is alpana I am planning to conceive have done my follicular test ans a bit worried what does msf means and whats free fluid absent.
Laparoscopic surgery is also known as minimal invasive surgery. The smaller length and depth of the incision leads to faster recovery than usual. It causes smaller, lighter scars once the surgery wound heals completely.
In the procedure, small tubes, surgical instruments and video cameras are used for operations through small incisions or cuts in your body. The procedure has become very popular in recent times. However, there are some myths around it which you shouldn't believe:
Myth: If you've undergone multiple abdominal surgeries in the past, you can't opt for a laparoscopy.
The truth is that you can go for a laparoscopy even if you've gone through multiple surgeries previously, irrespective of the location or size of the previous incisions. This is done through the use of a special instrument, called a microlaparscope that enables safe entry into the abdomen of the patient.
Myth: If you're overweight or underweight, you can't undergo a laparoscopy
No matter if you're obese or too thin, you can still undergo a laparoscopy as the tools used for this surgical procedure are available in different lengths and sizes, and can be adjusted as per the body type of the patient before the incision is made.
Myth: The images taken through a laparoscope are of poor quality This is not true. In fact, the visuals obtained through a laparoscope are clearer and much more accurate when compared to those obtained via an open surgery. The visuals of a video laparoscopy provide a detailed magnification of even those parts of the area that are inaccessible by the human eye.
Besides, you should also be aware of the complications to deal with the procedure better post surgery:
- Bruising: After surgery, depending on the type and duration of the procedure, the patient is always advised to follow certain restrictions regarding mobility and restriction of normal day-to-day functioning. These rules must be followed in order to prevent the possibility of bruising after a Laparoscopic surgery.
- Hematoma formation: A hematoma is an accumulation of blood outside the blood vessel. This is not normal at all and requires urgent inspection and treatment. This is a relatively common complication that happens after a Laparoscopic surgical procedure. Precautions are taken by surgeons to avoid this but it may still occur. It needs to be diagnosed early, and then the bleeding vessel needs to be embolized selectively in order to reduce any further complication of this type.
- Injury inflicted: Any injury that may be inflicted on the blood vessels present in the walls of the abdomen or on the sidewall in the pelvic region, as well as injuries in the bowel area and the urinary tract must be avoided. Proper protocol must be followed by the doctor to avoid such complications as much as possible.
I took ipill on 29september after two weeks heavy bleeding like periods started and was there till one week and on 27 October I had sex again but I am not sure the semen went inside or no should I take ipill again? Please advice.
My daughter is 23 years old. Problem is she has pcos and does not get her periods regularly. She is around 80 kgs and 5.6ft tall. She is under homeopathy treatment but does not take medicine properly. My question is can she conceive after marriage easily. Thyroid level is normal. Next year I am planning to get her married.
Saffron is widely used not only for its taste and aroma but for its health benefits as follows:
1. Active components in saffron acts as an antiseptic, antidepressant, anti-oxidant, digestive, anti-convulsant.
2. Is a good source of copper, potassium, calcium, manganese, iron, selenium, zinc and magnesium. Potassium is important for cell and body fluids that helps control heart rate and blood pressure. Iron is essential for red blood cell production.
3. Is rich in many vital vitamins, including vitamin A, folic acid, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin-C that is essential for optimum health.
4. Is used for asthma, cough and to loosen phlegm.
5. Is useful for sleep problems, hardening of the arteries, intestinal gas, depression, Alzheimer?s disease, pain, heartburn & dry skin.
6. Women use saffron for easing menstrual cramps & premenstrual syndrome. Men use it to prevent early orgasm (premature ejaculation) & infertility.
7. Is also used to increase interest in sex & to induce sweating.
8. Some people apply saffron directly to the scalp for prevention and cure of baldness (alopecia).
9. Is beneficial for hair as it helps in stimulating hair growth.
10. It can be mixed with licorice and milk and applied to bald spots. This will combat hair loss and promote hair growth.