Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prathap SagarYour feedback matters!
Iam 31, major problem is bald nessi want secure my remaining hair. please tel me solution about my problem, telma best shampoos, and oil.
Hi I'm 18 year boy having hair loss past 2 months since I changed my location. I need some tips ,guidance and lifestyle changes to get it corrected! Thank you!
I am 20 years old male and I do not have cheeks hair. Why did it not come? If you have any solution for this then please tell me.
I am 25 year old male and my face is becoming dull and black for last 3-4 months. I have used many home remedy for couple of days but haven’t got any satisfaction. What should I do now? Please help me I need any any type of cream which can make me fair and my skin is oily some months before my skin was fair and bright but now dull why?
. I am a 25yr old male and have itchy with red skin and small rush on all over body and it will remove after some time for last 2 years. What should I do?
I live in Bangalore where its not too cold still I have cracks and dried lips. My lips became so sensitive that even if I apply lip balms, top skin dries up and peels of by end of day and then super soft sensitive skin is exposed. Some times, I remove the dry skin accidentally, then wound is created on lips (specially lower) and blood comes. What lip balm I should overnight so that I can have nourished, soft lip for whole day. In day time, I use Chaptex which works only for 1-2 hour. Also, My upper lip is getting dark. Suggest something which can restore the pink tone of my lips.
I am losing hair quickly and I also tried all shampoo but no result yet. I am not sure what to do. So can you help me?
i'm having marks due to pimples..mine is oily skin..pimples are coming in hot climate ..whats the solution
I am 29 year old. I have a big mole near my nose I want to remove it by home remedy without any marks.
Laser hair removal is a medical procedure that uses a laser, which is an intense, pulsating beam of light to remove unwanted hair. During laser hair removal, a laser beam passes through the skin to an individual hair follicle. The intense heat of the laser damages the hair follicle, inhibiting future hair growth. Although laser hair removal slows hair growth, it does not guarantee permanent hair removal. It takes multiple laser hair removal treatments to provide hair-free skin. Laser surgery for facial hair removal helps your skin look younger and healthier by treating aging, acne, and blotches, scars, wrinkles, lines or excess hair on the face.
This surgery comes with its own share of benefits, which are:
- First of all, laser hair removal is precise. The laser only targets the pigmented area of the skin on your face, such as the hair follicle. This is why only the hair follicle is burned and not the skin surrounding the area, making it a safe procedure.
- Laser hair removal is most effective on the hairs in the early part of the hair growing stage. A concentrated beam of light is aimed at the hair follicle. The laser then converts its energy into heat and heats up the hair follicle preventing it from growing any further.
- Laser hair removal removes unwanted hair from your face at the speed of light. The laser is designed to treat several hairs in a large surface area, all at the same time. There is no downtime after the service and no sticky residue left behind.
- The pain factor varies from person to person because every person has a different level of pain tolerance. Laser surgery is described as feeling like a gentle pinch or like the snap of a warm rubber band.
- Laser hair removal has many benefits that make it a viable option for many people to permanently deal with unwanted hair. You can ask many questions during your consultation to make sure you fully understand the procedure they use and how they deal with the treatment of pain.
Even though laser hair removal surgery on the face is largely safe, there are certain very minor side effects that are associated with it that you need to keep in mind before opting for it. The risks involved with laser surgery occur very rarely including a change in skin tone, burns, and blistering. If performed correctly by a trained professional with a lot of experience, laser surgery for hair removal is very safe. You may have slight redness or local swelling on the treatment area of your face that typically resolves within several hours. Limiting your exposure to the sun before and after treatment can minimize the risk of complications.