Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pratap ReddyYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I'm 25 year old female, I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism, I'm currently on thyronorm tab 25mg, I even have excessive hair on my side burns and chin area. Please help!
Hello I am a 26 year old female . Three years back I put on weight due to pressure of exams and stress .Previously I was 59 kgs and my height is 5" 5 . I recently weighed myself and I was shocked to see that I put on 20 kgs . Currently I weigh 80 kgs . M extremely concerned . My wedding is in december . Kindly suggest me what to do ? I wanna lose 20 kgs before december.
I am 23 year old famle. I have social anxiety disorder. What should I do. I have problem in interaction with people. Can you give me solutions for this.
I am suffering from anxiety. I think so. Kind of social anxiety. Whenever am going to a new place for interview or to meet a peraon on a blind date. I started feeling dizzyness light headed and also pukes sometime. After puking I feel normal. What is it?
I got married 2 months ago, but not been able to have intercourse with my wife as her vagina seems to be very tight and she claims it to be very painful. Tried many tines even with lubricant, but to no gain.
My last period date is 15. But I saw little brown spotting yesterday. Is this the symptoms of periods or this is normal. One more thing can I take 1 primolut n and then if I stop taking more tablet will be I in periods or not. Cause I have to go for trip till 9 sept and I don't want to be in periods please suggest?
I am 18 years old male. I have too fatness. I want to control on my fat. How I control on my fatness?
She hase a desk job and in the last 1years, her wight has gone up from 70-85kgs. She want to lose wight. Please help.
I am having acne from 7-8 month it cleared somewhat on the skin but under the skin their is 8 or more cyst of upte 1 cm length what to do to dissolve them will they get dissolve naturally or I have to take medicine compulsory.
1. How to increase sperm motility? 2. If we have over stress under work or something else, it affect sperm motility? 3. How to increase sperm motility naturally? 4. How to satisfy a girl during the sexual act? I am married man but I have no child.
I am a 22 year old female and i have fatty tummy, I dont eat much still getting faty. What should I do?
Whenever I do romance and oral sex. I underwent through severe pain in my lower stomach. Now I am afraid to get excited. please tell me the reasons and solutions as well.
The Churg-Strauss disease is a rare medical condition, which causes abnormal and painful swelling of the blood vessels thereby, obstructing normal blood flow to the different body organs and tissues. The Churg-Strauss disease generally attacks the blood vessels of the intestine, nose, heart, lungs and the sinuses. In rare cases, this abnormal swelling can damage the kidney and the body joints. If not diagnosed timely, Churg-Strauss disease might lead to further complications such as heart disease, nerve damage, and kidney damage.
- As of now, the accurate causes of the syndrome have not been detected; although doctors suspect that hereditary factors and a long-term exposure to allergens might be responsible for the syndrome.
- Also, the syndrome can be caused as a result of side effects of prescribed medications for asthma and allergies. However, many people who have been diagnosed with allergies do not show the symptoms of Churg-Strauss syndrome.
- The chances of suffering from this condition increase if you suffer from episodes of chronic asthma, sinusitis (inflammation of the nasal passage cavities) or any other form of allergy in the nose. This syndrome has been generally observed in people within the age group of 30-50 years.
The symptoms of Churg-Strauss syndrome vary among people depending on the affected organ. However, the possible symptoms of the disease are but not limited to:
- There might be a significant pain in the joints and abdomen along with fever, asthma, sinusitis, and a loss in body weight.
- Development of scars on the body along with the presence of blood in faecal matters coupled with a tingling sensation in the limbs along with a feeling of numbness if the syndrome happens to attack the nerves.
Treatment: Churg-Strauss disease is an incurable medical condition, but a prescribed dosage of corticosteroids or chemotherapy medications can regulate the symptoms.