Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pratap Reddy
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Pratap ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am suffered from allergy and sometime cause asthma like problems Sneezing come regularly 30-40 time please tell me what I have to do and how I cure this.
I am suffering from neck rigidity from 2 days. It constantly develops in winter season from last 3 years. After the onset of problem it takes 2-3 days to become normal. What should I do?
Dear sir/madam, I am 24 years old male. I have hair fall from last 1 yr. More than 100-150 hair falls for every head bath. I am applying ginger, onion, radish, amla, garlic and honey mixed as a paste and apply all these mixture to head before taking head bath for 1 hour. Does these paste help me in stopping hair fall and grow new hair on my scalp. I have heard that all these are good for hair so I made a mixture and applying. Does these process helps me? Please suggest. Thanks in advance.
Hello sir. I just get married so I want some information about my wife. She got her monthly period early 1 week and that was generally stay 4 to 5 Day but now it continues 1.5 week. Is there any issue if yes so please suggest me what I will do and how I can manage all this.
I am 70 yrs old female. I have diabetes. What should be my blood sugar level during the time of fasting?
Cervical cancer (a malignant tumor of the cervix, the lowermost part of the uterus) is one of the most preventable types of cancer. Because of the Pap smear test, the number of cervical cancer cases has actually dropped over the past 20 years. However, many women still develop cervical cancer.
While some cases of cervical cancer cannot be prevented, there are many things a woman can do to reduce her risk of developing cervical cancer.
Reduce Your Risk of Cervical Cancer:
- Get a regular Pap smear. A Pap smear can be the greatest defense against cervical cancer. It can detect cervical changes early on, before they have a chance to turn into cancer.
- Limit the number of sexual partners you have. Studies have shown that women who have many sexual partners increase their risk for cervical cancer. You also increase your risk of developing HPV, which has been shown to lead to cervical cancer.
- Quit smoking or avoid secondhand smoke. Smoking cigarettes increases your risk of developing many cancers, including cervical cancer.
- If you are sexually active, use a condom. Having unprotected sex puts you at risk for HIV and other sexually transmitted infections (STIs), which can increase your risk factor for developing cervical cancer.
- Follow up on abnormal Pap smears. If you have had an abnormal Pap smear, it is important to follow up with regular Pap smears or colposcopies, and whatever else your doctor has recommended for you. If you have been treated for cervical dysplasia, you still need to follow up with Pap smears or colposcopies.
- Get the HPV vaccine. If you are under 27, you may be eligible to receive the HPV vaccine, which prevents high risk strains of HPV in women. The vaccine is most effective when given to young women before they become sexually active.
Again, cervical cancer prevention should be a top priority for all women. Small lifestyle adjustments, combined with regular medical care, can go a long way in preventing cervical cancer. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!