Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pratap Reddy
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Pratap ReddyYour feedback matters!
Neem leaves stimulates the immune system, improves liver functionality, detoxifies the blood and promotes a healthy respiratory and digestive system.
Due to its anti-viral activity, neem leaves are boiled and are used for bathing especially for those who are suffering from skin ailments. This provides respite to conditions such as eczema, cold sores and warts. It soothes inflammation by soothing itching and irritation.
Neem leaves also helps to remove intestinal parasites and restores healthy functioning of the intestine.
I have been diagnosed non specific enteritis in ultrasound but then everything was normal but from last 2 days having tight stool in morning though I take esabgol at night and eating boiled nd non spicy food as my liver spleen are also mild and borderline enlarged, in day I feel like bowel movement but only gas, felling sleepy and lethargy, and sometimes feel like vomiting but no vomiting ,what should I do is it related to problems shown in ultrasound.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others. Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
The uterus or womb is a strong structure that is held up by the pelvic muscles and tendons. In case that these muscles or tendons extend or get distinctly powerless, they are no longer ready to support the uterus, bringing about prolapse. Uterine prolapse happens when the uterus hangs or slips from its ordinary position, into the vagina or birth channel.
Uterine prolapse might be fragmented or complex. A deficient prolapse happens when the uterus is just halfway drooping into the vagina. An entire prolapse depicts a circumstance in which the uterus falls so far down that some tissue rests outside of the vagina.
The danger of having a prolapsed uterus increases as a woman ages and her estrogen levels diminish. Estrogen is the hormone that keeps the pelvic muscles solid. Harm to pelvic muscles and tissues during pregnancy and labor may likewise lead to prolapse. Women with more than one vaginal birth and in their postmenopausal period are under the most significant risk. Any action that puts weight on the pelvic muscles can expand your danger of a uterine prolapse. Different variables that can increase your risk for the condition include:
Women who have a minor uterine prolapse might not have any side effects. Direct to serious prolapse may bring about side effects like:
- Having an inclination that you are sitting on a ball
- Vaginal bleeding
- Too much discharge
- Issues with sex
- Feeling the uterus or cervix leaving the vagina
- A pulling or substantial feeling in the pelvis
- Bladder infections
In case that you experience these symptoms, it is important to see your specialist. Without appropriate diagnosis, the condition can weaken your vagina, bladder, and sexual capacity. Treatment is not generally fundamental for this condition. In case that prolapse is serious, talk with your specialist about which treatment choice is suitable for you. Nonsurgical medicines include:
- Shedding pounds to take the strain off of pelvic structures
- Maintaining a strategic distance from truly difficult work
- Doing Kegel works out, which are pelvic floor exercises that strengthen the vaginal muscles
- Taking estrogen substitution treatment
- Wearing a pessary, which is a device embedded into the vagina that fits under the cervix and pushes up and settles the uterus and cervix
Surgical management include uterine suspension or hysterectomy. During uterine suspension, your specialist puts the uterus once again into its normal position by reattaching pelvic tendons or utilizing surgical materials. During a hysterectomy, your specialist expels the uterus from the body through the stomach area or the vagina. Surgery is usually successful; however, it is not suggested for women who anticipate having a baby later on. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!