Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prasuna P
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prasuna PYour feedback matters!
I am a new born child mother in segerian please suggest the what to eat and chana and mungdal eat or not.
I had my periods during the 1st week of august and my periods stayed for about 10 days and then on the 26th of august I had unprotected sex but took an ipill within 1 hour but I still haven't had any withdrawal bleeding. Could I be pregnant? When should I take a test?
I am 23 years, and weight is just 35 kg, I have gall stones and polycystic ovaries (enlarged) and irregular periods as well. My periods delayed by more than 15 days. Please suggest something.
Hi doctor I have Pcos follicle egg not growing so I took last month 3 day to 7th day Clomid 100 mg so 11th day 6 mm egg size and 16th day 12. 5 mm egg size and 20th day 17. 7 mm egg size so 21st rogon hp injection gaven 5000 iu now 1 week over we did intercourse that time so now stomach cramping so much my periods length 28 to 30 days now today 28th day it is symptoms of period or early pregnant sign back pain is there My age 24 Height 154 cm Weight 61 kg I have 1 baby she is 3 years now c-section Doing 25 minutes yoga and 30 mins zumba and diet Please reply me I'm waiting.
My wife is pregnant second month running and her age is 25 n the problem is he have pain in upper Side of vagina n some white discharge is realising so is this any problem in this please tell me.
I am 25 years old before one week of my mensuration I had pain in my legs badly. Earlier it was a stomach ache but nowadays its leg pain and stomach ache both and mood swings too.
Can I get pregnant if being fingered with precum. Although he wiped his hands. I am a virgin. This happened 3 days after by periods got over .i have a minimum 32 days cycle please tell.
I am using cooper-t from 3 years (valid for 10 years) my discontinuity in periods start from last 3 months. Periods missed once but this month periods come twice. Is this pre menopause or something different problem.
I Am having bronchitis asthma, and iam 6week pregnant, I took rotacaps 200, 400, and asthalin too but body is not accepting these I have to vomit very badly making sounds and pressure on stomach, feels like burning in chest and stomach as soon as I take spray. Before getting pregnant it was all OK but not now. I feel very uneasy and can't complete my breath. My chest pains. Please suggest.
I'm a pcod and thyroid patient Can I take herbalife or amway positrim for weight loss As dey contain proper amount of protein nd ol.
Your eyes are one of the most important sense organs, which help in perceiving up to 80 percent of all major impressions. All your important daily activity like reading, internet surfing, driving etc are done with the help of your eyes. You should never take your eyes for granted. There are many ways in which you can take care of your eyes to ensure that you see and experience the world at its very best.
- Quit Smoking: Smoking makes you vulnerable to a majority of health related problems. When it comes to the health of your eyes, smoking can place you at a risk of uveitis (inflammation of the middle layer of your eye which includes ciliary body, iris and choroid) and cataracts (clouding of the lens in your eyes leading to a blurry vision).
- Wear sunglasses: Proper sunglasses can protect you from the harmful ultra violet (UV) rays of the sun. You should still use sunglasses even if your contact lenses offer UV protection. Too much of UV rays can cause pingeucula (yellow bump on the eyeball) and other serious eye problems. Polarized lenses can help to give your eyes proper protection while driving.
- Screen time: Minimize the amount of time staring at the computer screen as it can cause
- Eye strain
- Dry eyes
- Head ache
- Back and shoulder pain
- Anti- Glare: Use an anti-glare screen on your computer at work so that the strain and pressure on your eyes are less.
- Regular exercise: Exercise such as walking can prevent degeneration of the macula (present in the center of the retina in your eyes) which typically occurs by the time you reach the age of 60.
- Don't Ignore: You should look at changes in your vision as an early warning sign. The changes would include difficulty to see in low light, hazy and double vision, along with abnormal swelling and severe pain in your eyes.
You should visit your eye doctor for check ups at least once every two years. Eye diseases like diabetic retinopathy have no early warning symptoms and can only be diagnosed through a comprehensive eye exam. You should also ensure that the prescription for your contact lenses and eye glasses are up to date. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
What you see and feel depends on the type of psoriasis you have. You may have just a few of the signs and symptoms listed below, or you may have many
-small, red spots (usually on the trunk, arms, and legs but can appear on the scalp, face, and ears).
-spots can show up all over the skin.
-spots often appear after an illness, especially strep throat.
-spots may clear up in a few weeks or months without treatment.
-spots may appear where the person had plaque psoriasis.