Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am married and 5 years have passed. She had undergone all the medical tests and foud to be ok. The only thing that was found that she has pco. Also I had done the sperm test but the result is not that good. The mortality rate is high and sperm counts are low. My penis also gets infected frequently with a itching and redness on the head. Kindly advise.
I m 25 years old I have a stomach problem. In every morning I have a pain in my stomach. Please give me some suggestion.
I have been suffering from headache since last year. I went to local doctor for the same. He gave me some medicines but it was coming repeatedly. Please give me a good solution. Thanks.
My cousin have severe chest pain and when he consulted a doctor he diagnosed and asked to take a echo cardio gram. And when the echo cardio gram results says that there was a left ventricle diastolic dysfunction. Actually what it means. Can yo explain this.
I am diabetic and cholesterol is also there and some of friends advised me to take badam, walnuts, angineer is it advisible to take or not.?
Sir I am 30 year's old and unmarried person. My penis size is very small and thin please help me out.
I am 30 year old. I have I growing toe nail and unilateral edema of my left leg. I have gone through the surgery of toenail 4 times but every time it grows back. Other issue is I have pterigyium in my right eye. Right now it's not bothering my vision. Suggest best options.
Before. 15 days I was suffering from dengue, platelets was ok. But now I am facing joints pain. Suggest me medicine. People saying it can become ghatiya baav it is true my age is 54.
When I masturbate I usually ejcuate within a minute Is that normal or any problem is there I'm 20years old guy Please reply thanks.
Past 7-8 days jab bhi mein urine karne jata hu to karne ke baad hi phir se aisa lagta hai ki urine aayega meri samaj mein nahi aa raha ki kya problem hai.
Sir my triglycerides level is 336mg and my cholesterol is in border level 215mg please tel me whether I should start taking medicine or I can control naturally. Sir m tensed that whether it will effect my heart. Sir kindly give your suggestion.
I use to have headache. But after checkup got to know I dnt have migraine issue. Can you please suggest? How to get rid of this headache?
I am suffering from pain. From back to ankle a doctor told me that it can be sciatica pain. I wish to get relief from this as this is the beginning stage. Please help.
We can differentiate between the milk from a cow or a buffalo by looking at its color and thickness. While being different from one another in terms of composition and richness, both cow and buffalo milk possess properties that give them their unique nutritional value and health benefits. Including them in your daily diet can help you to stay fit and strong. Here's a look at what they offer, and which one can be the most appropriate for you:
1. Fat content - It's the fat content of these two milks that instantly make them different from one another. Of the two, buffalo milk has a higher percentage of fat content, which keeps your stomach fuller for a long time. On the other hand, cow's milk is easier to digest due to its low-fat content. When it comes to the fat percentage in buffalo milk, on an average it is two times more than that of cow milk. So, if the average fat content in cow milk is 3-4% that of buffalo milk is about 7-8%.
2. Protein content - Buffalo milk contains more protein in comparison to cow milk, which can make it more difficult to digest. It comes with a protein content that is in the range of 4.2%-4.5% and is 11% higher than that of cow milk.
3. Cholesterol content - Cholesterol levels differ in both the milk, with buffalo milk being significantly lower in cholesterol. While buffalo milk has a cholesterol content of 0.65 mg/g, cow milk records 3.14 mg/g of cholesterol.
4. Water content - Cow milk reports higher water content compared to buffalo milk. This is because it contains fewer solids with about 90% of the milk being composed of water. It's this high water percentage that gives cow milk its hydrating quality.
5. Calorie content - Since buffalo milk comes with more proteins and fat, it has more calories. For every 100ml of buffalo milk, you consume about 100Kcals. On the other hand, cow milk contains about 70 Kcals.
If you're on a diet to lose weight and improve your metabolic processes, cow milk would be the most appropriate option as it is low in fat, protein and calorie content. On the other hand, if you want to gain weight and strengthen weak bones, buffalo milk is what you should have daily.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.