Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prashanth SinghYour feedback matters!
My son age is 4 years old he does not take meal and not interested in any food someone given me advice to use ayurvedic medicine charak" mallon" is this better for his health.
My 7 Year son hv hypertension prlm 170/100, 3 Years ago he hv left kidney renal artery stenosis so we operate and remove kidney its function is only 21% After operation hiis bp goes normal. 3 year he does not face any prlm before 3 Month ago we shifted from kolhapur to mumbai for job purpose and my son bp found become high. His all blood, scan. 2decho. Colordroper, right kidney function is 100% All reports are normal. We does not found hiis high bp cause. Doctor says its may be genetic. Can climate affected bp?
My baby girl is 6 and half months old. She always put her fingers on her mouth but her teeth doesn't yet come out. When her teeth comes out and what should I do for her teething? should give homeopathic medicine calcarea phos 6x or any other medicine?
Hi. My son is 3 months and 15 days old. His weight is 6.2 kg. Since last 5 to 6 days he vomits 10 to 12 times in a day (mostly after 5 pm till 10 pm). We gave domstal, perinorm but still he vomits. Since yesterday we gave ondem 1 ml, it's little better but vomiting has not stopped totally. What would be the reason of vomiting.
Hello doctors, good afternoon, I am having a 9 months old baby boy, from birth to now I am giving milk (both mother and nano powder) now he is very much hungry, what should be give to the baby for his hungry, thank you.
Hi. I had a baby. 6 days old my wife Sornapriya she don't have a mother milk. So she can't give her milk to my child. Can you please suggest some milk powder.
Hello Dr. Meri daughter 9 months ki hai. Usko constipation ki problem hai shuru se hi. Abhi test karwaye tho usme hb - 7 or iron serum -2 hai. please Dr. Suggest kuch suggest kijiye usko food maine kya du or medicine konsi shuru karu.
My daughter has no interest in having food. She is 6 years old. Comparing with others friends of her age or below her age are healthy but she is very thin and every often she fell sick. Please suggest and medicine for felling hungry.
My baby girl is 48 days old & on her left side breast nipple there is some kind of (funsi). I consult a doctor in max saket & as per her its normal & it will be clear by own by some time. So I need second opinion on this.
While your baby is definitely adorable the way he or she is, a little grooming doesn’t really hurt! Yes, all babies are gorgeous, but they could definitely be pampered with a little upkeep when it comes to the skin, nail and hair department. The more you pay attention to how your infant looks and feels, the more comfortable and healthy they are the better it is.
- Shower care: A baby is at his/her natural best when allowed to splash around carelessly in the tub, but here are a few tips you can follow to make sure it all goes smooth and breezy:
- Keep it under 10 minutes: Try to keep your baby’s bath time to a limit of ten minutes, as too much water can dry out their delicate skin.
- Boats, not bubbles: While bubbles can look pretty, and babies love playing around in them, bubbles can also be drying on the baby’s skin. Swap them with bath toys instead, which are equally, if not more fun!
- Lotion up immediately afterward: The best time to lotion up your baby is immediately after his/her bath, as this seals the moisture inside the baby’s skin, making it more supple.
- Gum and tooth care
- Before the baby sprouts teeth: Make it a habit to wipe your baby’s gums daily, which will make them get used to a regular teeth cleaning habit. Don’t use toothpaste and toothbrush; a simple soft cloth is enough.
- After the baby sprouts teeth: You can now start using a toothbrush to softly clean your baby’s teeth. While toothpaste is not entirely necessary, you can use a negligible amount of it if you want.
- Nail care: Babies are almost always hyper active (well, unless they’re asleep), so you need to be careful while cutting their nails:
- While your baby is napping/immediately after a bath: Of course, the easiest time to trim your little one’s nails is when they’re asleep, but post bath, the nail cuticles soften, which makes it the best time to trim nails.
- Use a nail file: While filing does take a longer time than simply clipping, there’s a lesser chance of ending up accidentally bruising your baby’s skin.
- Don’t let your baby bite their nails: This is a bad habit that needs to be stopped right from infancy, so don’t let your baby make a habit of biting their nails.
- Hair care: Cutting your baby’s hair for the first time is a big event, and is as essential starting step to preparing your baby for further grooming:
- Be careful: Make sure your baby is sitting still when you are in the process of cutting their hair. You can have someone sit the baby on their lap while you go about doing your job.
- Don’t worry about the baby’s hair condition: It is completely natural for babies to have very thin hair or a lesser amount of hair; that is nothing to be worried about, it’s completely normal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pediatrician.