Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prashanth
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PrashanthYour feedback matters!
Due to smoking at early age m 20 years but I do not have boldness in voice. What to do how to get hardness in voice.
Hello, I am 32 years old. I see so many of these penis enlargement advertisements on the internet, Can you tell me if it is really possible to increase the size of the penis? Is there a home remedy for this?
Is taking fludac capsule is good for sex problems? What alternate medicine should I use for nightfall.
I have piles 2 years and when I doing letting so starting bleeding what shall I do pls say something.
I am 40 yrs old. My height is 163cm and weighs 80 kgs. I find my sugar level high in my blood tests. But some times when I check its normal. I do have very less physical activity. Please advice.
Hello I am 25 years Old, And I regularly gets mouth ulcer, I am suffering from constipation on regular basis. Can you please help me with appropriate solution. Thanks in Advance.
Recently I found blood and mucus on my stool can you say the reason why I face such type of problem?
I'm bleeding slightly after having unprotected and I'm wondering if it's my chums which isn't possible because last month I had it from 23-27th. Also we had it after 14 days of my last day. Do I need to get myself checked?
I have no major problems.All test reports show everything is ok.I am aged 75 and only problem of cough which is not dry. I have tried all cough syrups. Only by chewing pepper I find a bit relief. I do not smoke, which I was doing about 35 years ago. I am pure vegetarian since birth
HI I am 31 year old. I am married, I have problem in my sexual life, when I am in romance with my wife my erection is prefect, when I want to have intercourse erection will be down. Please suggest me to have enjoyable life.
ADHD refers to attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, which is a brain-related condition found among preschoolers, children, teenagers and in many cases extends well into adulthood. These individuals have significant impairment in academics as well as social situations and interpersonal relations. The child has difficulty sustaining attention, phases of hyper activeness and cannot control his/her impulses which make their day to day life at school and home difficult.
The symptoms of this disorder among children can be categorized under three headings.
- Hyperactivity which includes
- Inability to stay at one place runs around and tries to climb things
- Trouble playing quietly
- Excessive talking
- Inattention, which can be divided into symptoms like
- Getting easily distracted
- Tendency to loose things
- Facing problems related to organizing things
- Not listening carefully
- Forgetting about daily activities, carelessness
- Interrupts others as they speak and talks out of turn
- Answers questions without listening to what has been asked
- Not being able to wait for their turn to come
10-12% of school children before puberty are affected by one or more types of ADHD. ADHD especially hyperactivity is more prevalent in boys than in girls, with the ratio up to 9:1. Inattention and poor concentration are more commonly seen amongst girls. The rate of ADHD in parents and sibling of children with ADHD is 5-10 times higher than in the general population.
The probable causes of ADHD among children are,
- Neurodevelopmental changes - Poorly developed activity of the brain particularly in the areas that control attention and concentration cause ADHD. This causes an imbalance in the neurotransmitters or the chemicals important for brain functioning and development.
- Genetic Factors - genetic studies show that ADHD is largely hereditary in nature with a heritability of 75% approximately. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.