Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prashant K Vaidya
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant K VaidyaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
The symptoms were severe and unmanageable, as I was suffering from hair loss, but Dr Prashant K Vaidya was able to handle it. Even after my treatment with my old doctor, I never felt so much relief, but Dr Prashant K Vaidya has treated my completely. I am so thankful that he has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. Even though my problem was very big, the entire experience of undergoing hair loss treatment was very relaxing.
Thanks to Dr Prashant for giving me the headaches treatment which gave brilliant results. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. The overall atmosphere in the Spiritual Homoeopathy is very soothing. Overall headaches treatment was very effective. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my headaches. I owe him a big thanks for prescribing me limited medicines and curing me within short time interval.
I was quite impressed with DR. Prashant K Vaidya concept of holistic healing. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. Spiritual Homoeopathy has all the latest technology in place to handle severe cases. He is so nice that they even at odd hours one can call him in case of emergency. I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised that I have diabetes.
Initially the problem of irregular periods was not that severe but then it became worse. The overall atmosphere in the Spiritual Homoeopathy is very soothing. One of my cousin's referred to Prashant K Vaidya. During the complete irregular periods treatment program he always supported and motivated me. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
I took my 2 year kid for his treatment as he is prone to frequent cold and fever.. Everytime visited Paediatric he used to give antibiotic and cough medicine.. bt read some where homeopathy is best medication to be given to toddlers if it suits them.. Dr. Prashant hears the problem patiently understands the symptoms and gives medicine.
Our family physician personally recommended Dr Prashant as I was suffering from Sugar problem. He is a very practical doctor. So many doctors I consulted, but his treatment was the best. In order to diagnose my problem completely he asked me a number of questions. And its being quite long, I am much better than before..
The guidance Dr Prashant gave me has helped me immensely with my situation. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. The Spiritual Homoeopathy is decorated very nicely and doesn't look like a hospital. He is a very practical doctor.he gave me a treatment to help to lose weight.
One of my neighbour's recommended Dr Prashant K Vaidya. I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that Dr Prashant K Vaidya is the reason.He has in depth knowledge and ensures that he explains the problem in detail. Dr PN Chandran's treatment helped immensly to resolve the female hair loss issue.
I was amazed that other doctors before him were not able to even treat my problem, but Dr Prashant Vaidya started the pimples treatment for it. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the best. I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from pimples like this.
I had a small penis size due to which I was very tensed . One of my friends referred to Dr Prashant. Over the period of time the treatment has helped me a lot. He is a very practical doctor. He has in depth knowledge in sexology. And I am happy with the results.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prashant K Vaidya to be sensible. Thanks dr.for your valuable feedback
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prashant K Vaidya to be knowledgeable. i will try this .. thnxxx
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prashant K Vaidya to be knowledgeable. Thank u so much
Dr. Prashant K Vaidya provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you very much
Diabetes is a public health concern that is rapidly rising in numbers across the world due to higher stress levels and the industrialization of most economies all across the world. Although medication and early diagnosis have been able to stop diabetes-related problems and reduce deaths occurring from it, it still remains a problem as it severely reduces the quality of life.
Diabetes poses some unique risks for women as compared to men. There are some problems areas created by diabetes which are common in both men and women and there are certain problems which are very unique to women. Let’s look at some of the facts and figures as mentioned below-
Incidence Of Diabetes
Women are prone to diabetes as much as men are in most populations. Although specifically in India, according to a study conducted in 2014, about 7.1% of the population gets affected in total. However, in certain populations, it has been seen that the incidence of diabetes among women tends to be higher than men.
Race as a Factor
Some races tend to be even more predisposed to diabetes than others such as Pacific islanders, some people of South American descent such as Mexicans, South Asians and people of African descent. Some of the risk factors for this could be –
A culture of no exercising among some groups
Prevalence and preference for a sedentary lifestyle
Industrialized societies and urbanization which lead to poor eating habits
Higher percentage of body fat
PCOS and Diabetes
PCOS is a disorder that disrupts a woman’s endocrine system and increases her levels of androgens, or male hormones.
This disruption can cause irregular menstruation, excessive hair growth, acne, and obesity. It can also impact a woman’s ability to have a child. It’s often diagnosed when small pockets of fluid appear in a woman’s ovaries during an ultrasound.
How does PCOS relate to Diabetes?
Insulin resistance can create an adverse reaction involving the immune system and help bring about type-2 diabetes.
Type-2 diabetes is a condition in which the cells of the body become resistant to insulin, an inadequate amount of insulin is made, or both.
While type-2 diabetes is typically preventable or manageable through exercise and a proper diet, research shows that PCOS is a strong independent risk factor for developing diabetes. In fact, women who experience PCOS in young adulthood are at an elevated risk for diabetes and potentially fatal heart problems later in life.
It is advisable that you take steps to control insulin levels in any case.
Impact of Diabetes on Sex Life -
Sex is good for diabetes. It's good for your heart and blood flow, helps you sleep, and boosts your mood.
If you have diabetes and have had painful sex or trouble getting aroused, though, sex may not seem too sexy. About 35% of women with diabetes seem to have sexual issues. That doesn't mean you have to live with them. There's help to get your sex life going again.
Sexual Challenges For Women :
- Vaginal Dryness. This is the biggest sexual complaint in women with diabetes. Vaginal dryness is, this twice as likely if you have diabetes. If you are in menopause or postmenopause, less estrogen may be the cause. If you aren't, damage to the nerves that lubricate your vagina may be. Vaginal dryness can become a painful cycle. If sex hurts because of it, you may tense up during sex, causing more pain, or avoid sex altogether.
- Vaginal Infections. Urinary tract infections (UTIs) may make sex painful. Yeast infections can also cause pain during sex, as well as vaginal dryness. If you have poorly controlled diabetes, you're more likely to have yeast and other vaginal infections.The burning and pain can make sex very uncomfortable -- and when there is chronic infection, there is chronic discomfort that can cause a woman to avoid sex for long periods of time.
Avoiding sex may only make the problem worse.
Diabetes and Pregnancy -
Diabetes can affect a person without warning and sometimes may even occur without any family history. For a woman of child bearing age, this is stressful as the desire to become a mother and the thought of bringing harm to the child. Although the risks associated with pregnancy in a diabetic woman can’t be ignored, the number of misconceptions is huge and adds to the stress. However, the situation is not as bad as it is made out. A diabetic woman can get pregnant and deliver healthy babies. You just need to take certain precautions to become a mother.
How Diabetes Affects Pregnancy?
The most commonly seen complications of diabetes are those that affect the kidney, eyes and the nervous system. These are also known as diabetic-nephropathy, retinopathy and neuropathy respectively. After delivery the symptoms might disappear; however, treatment may be required. Ensure that you inform your doctor about any changes in your body as they can be symptoms of a condition. Common conditions seen among mothers are:
Urinary tract infection leading to fever.
High blood pressure leading to fluid build up.
Swelling in limbs and face.
Protein excretion in urine.
Carpal tunnel syndrome leading to numbness & tingling in hands.
Build-up of ketone bodies.
Risk of premature delivery or requirement of c-section.
If undetected for long, there could be worsening of eye problems, nerve damage and severe kidney disorder. Medication may be provided, including suggestion for having complete bed rest, early admission to the hospital or early delivery.
Unchecked diabetes can also put the baby at risks such as:
High blood sugar levels leading to fat accumulation in shoulders and trunk.
Low blood sugar level after birth.
Risk of getting obese or diabetic later in life.
Macrosomia (having a large baby)
Birth defects (not usually a risk for women with gestational diabetes)
Respiratory distress syndrome (difficulty breathing)
Target blood glucose goals before getting pregnant:
Pre-meal (before eating): 60-119 mg/dl
1 hour after meals: 100-149 mg/dl
Can Diabetic Women have Normal Pregnancy?
Most women look to this moment with equal parts fear, dread, and excitement. While many women with diabetes have a vaginal birth without complications, the chances of having a cesarean section or having labor induced before your due date are increased. That's partly because women with diabetes are more likely than others to have large babies, in which case vaginal delivery can damage the baby's collarbone or shoulders. It's also because diabetes and obesity increase a woman's risk for high blood pressure and a condition called preeclampsia (see box). These conditions often require early delivery to prevent harm to the mother and baby. The upside is somewhat more control of the circumstances around labor and delivery; the downside is that induction often leads to more intense, painful contractions that come faster, plus an increased chance of having a cesarean section.
Planning Pregnancy and Reducing the risks for you and your baby-
Starting a family requires a bit more planning when you're a mother-to-be with diabetes. But you can take some simple steps to make sure your pregnancy and your baby are safe and healthy.
Start with a checkup: The first step in preparing for pregnancy is to talk to your health care provider. He or she might recommend:
Treatment for certain conditions.
Consulting with specialists.
Focus on Blood Sugar Control: Controlling your blood sugar level is the best way to prevent diabetes complications. When you're preparing for pregnancy, blood sugar control is more important than ever. Your health care provider might want you to reach a specific hemoglobin A1C level — a reflection of your blood sugar level for the past two to three months — before pregnancy.
Keep up a Healthy Diet: Your diabetes diet probably includes plenty of fruits, vegetables and whole grains. You can eat the same foods while you're preparing for pregnancy. If you're having trouble keeping your blood sugar level in your target range or you want to lose excess pounds before pregnancy, consult a registered dietitian. He or she can help you customize your diabetes meal plan to meet your pre-pregnancy needs.
Get Active: Physical activity is another important part of your diabetes treatment plan. During your preconception appointment, get your doctor's OK to exercise. Then choose activities you enjoy, such as walking, swimming or stationary biking, and make them part of your daily routine.
Manage Stress: When you are preparing for pregnancy, try to keep stress under control. Too much stress can interfere with your blood sugar level and make it harder to take good care of yourself — and your baby.
Gestational diabetes –
Gestational diabetes is diagnosed during pregnancy when your body cannot cope with the extra demand for insulin production resulting in high blood glucose levels. Gestational diabetes is managed by monitoring blood glucose levels, adopting a healthy eating plan and performing regular physical activity. Effective management of gestational diabetes will reduce the risk of complications during pregnancy and the birth of your baby.
Your gynecologist and dietician can help you with blood glucose monitoring, healthy eating and physical activity.
There are three basic components in effectively managing gestational diabetes:
Monitoring blood glucose levels
Adopting a healthy eating pattern
Gestational diabetes can often initially be managed with healthy eating and regular physical activity. However, for some women with gestational diabetes, insulin injections will be necessary for the rest of the pregnancy. Approximately 10 – 20% of women will need insulin; however, once the baby is born insulin is no longer needed. This is safe for both the mother and the baby.
After the baby is born, gestational diabetes usually disappears. A special blood glucose test (Oral Glucose Tolerance Test - OGTT) is performed six weeks after delivery to ensure that blood glucose levels have returned to normal. However, women who have had gestational diabetes have an increased risk of developing type 2 diabetes later in life and should be tested for diabetes at least every 2 – 3 years.
Can gestational diabetes affect my baby?
If gestational diabetes is not well looked after (blood glucose levels remain high) it may result in problems such as a large baby, miscarriage and stillbirth. A large baby can create the risk of injury at delivery, caesarean delivery, forceps delivery and a need for the baby to be looked after in special care until the glucose level stabilises after delivery.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
The gallbladder is a small organ in the abdomen that rarely gets any attention. When it does draw attention to itself, it is usually not for the right reasons. People think of their gallbladder only when they start feeling abdominal pain associated with gallstones. Gallstones aren’t stones like we see in river beds but crystallized deposits of digestive fluids. They can be as small a grain of sand or as large as a golf ball. Stones can occur singularly or many stones may develop simultaneously. It can cause pain in the center or upper right part of the abdomen. Though the pain may be bad, it is not a reason to worry as homeopathy has a number of ways to treat this condition.
- Homeopathy is a holistic form of healing that addresses the patient as a whole instead of merely looking at the symptoms exhibited. In this way, it attacks the root cause of the problem. Homeopathic remedies may be given to infants, children and adults of all ages. One of the many benefits of this form of medication is that it has negligible side effects. However, self-medication is not advisable. This is because a remedy that suits one person may not be as effective for another. When prescribing homeopathic remedies, a doctor will look into the patient’s medical history, family history, overall physical and mental health, as well as the symptoms, were seen. Thus, homeopathy does not follow a one size fits all approach. For example, an obese person will require a specific type of homeopathic medicine. At the same time, a patient complaining of acidity and a bloated abdomen will require a completely different remedy.
- There are many different types of homeopathic remedies. These can be prescribed in the form of sugar-coated pills or liquids. In some cases, powders may also be prescribed. Homeopathic medicines may be prescribed singularly or in a combination of two to three medicines. The main aim of these homeopathic remedies is to reduce the size of the gallstone so that it can pass through the digestive system and be expelled from the body. It also helps relieve pain and reduce flatulence associated with gallstones.
- When it comes to homeopathic remedies, one must not expect an immediate solution. It is important to be patient and to take your medication regularly for it to be effective. It is also important not to eat or drink anything half an hour before or after taking the medicines.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Asthma is a chronic respiratory disorder. In asthma, the airways of the lungs get inflamed. Due to this inflammation, there is swelling inside the airways. This also causes excess production of mucous. The combined effect of swelling and mucus production is that the passage of air gets obstructed. This makes breathing difficult. A whistling sound or wheezing is often heard in such patients. Often the patient gets cough due to this obstruction of the airways. This cough is a reflex of the body to get rid of the excess mucous in the airways. A sense of tightness or heaviness is felt in the chest. One cannot expand the chest fully while inhaling. This is a medical condition characterized by paroxysmal wheezing respiration dyspnoea.
Causes of Asthma
- Caesarean sections,
- Antibiotic use in early life,
- Family history of asthma.
- Poor or polluted air,
- Emotional stress,
- Tobacco smoke, well
- Cold air,
- Upper respiratory tract infections (head colds and sore throats),
- Exposure to things that provoke an allergic response.
Signs And Symptoms
- Recurrent episode of paroxysmal dyspnoea (difficulty in breathing).
- The breathing is laboured, with a wheezing sound, mainly on expiration.
- Asthma attacks often occur in the early hours of morning (when there is no immediate precipitating cause). During the attack patients often prefers to sit then lie down.
Homeopathy for Asthma-
When it comes to the treatment of Asthma, Homeopathy is much better at treating asthma. It is in stark contrast to allopathy, where inhalers and steroids are used to suppress inflammation. Homeopathic medicines do not aim at just reducing inflammation. They also intend to cure the basic cause of the recurrent inflammation. This way, not only the symptoms of asthma are treated but the incidence of asthmatic attacks is completely eliminated. With a couple of months of Homeopathic treatment, you will be able to live a disease-free and medicine-free life. It is worthwhile to mention here that all Homeopathic remedies are natural and do not contain any chemicals. That is why these purely natural homeopathic remedies do not have any side effects at all.
Things to do:
- Deep breathing exercises e.g. Pranayama 25 times a day.
- Stop smoking completely, if you are a smoker.
- Avoid all allergens.
- Avoid dust. A housewife having asthma may be greatly helped by vacuum cleaner to clean dust. Use a mask while dusting.
- Avoid carpets on the floor, which harbor dust.
- Avoid pets if you are asthmatic.
- Avoid industrial fumes in factory workers.
- Ask your doctor or healthcare provider how to manage in emergency. If a particular food triggers an attack of asthma, avoid it e.g. cold drinks, particular fruits, fish, chocolates.
- If any emotional or family problem, try to sort out, or use tranquillizer or consult phsician.
- For repeated attacks, advise change of weather i.e. a holiday in dry climate, will help more than medicines.
- Avoid mosquito coils and mats. Use mosquito net instead or topical mosquito repelling cream.
- Avoid passive smoking. Asthma is one of psychosomatic illness. So mind tranquility is very important part of treatment.
- If a patient of asthma gets a dramatic relief in dry climate and attack otherwise, he or she should change the residence, if possible to a dry climate place.
- Take a glass of warm water early in the morning; take warm drinks like tea, coffee, soups often.
Things to avoid:
- Junk food or deep fried food like pizzas, hamburgers, chips.
- Cold foods items like ice creams, cold drinks.
- Sour foods like non-fresh curds, raw onion.
- Avoid sour fruits like citrus fruits (orange, lemon), sour grapes.
By trial and error method and keen observation, note if any particular food is causing an attack of asthma, such food must be totally avoided.
- Avoid heavy meals – eat in small quantity of meals and take dinner early.
- Avoid sleep at least for 2 hours after meals.
- Stress: Learn to manage stress as it can directly prompt the asthma attack. Try Yoga and meditation as it helps to relieve stress. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
What is Diabetes?
Type-1 Diabetes is also known as insulin-dependent diabetes or juvenile diabetes. This means your body cannot produce enough insulin to metabolize starch and sugar from your food into an energy source due to the lack of the pancreatic hormone insulin. It is more prevalent among young adults and children.
In case of Type-2 Diabetes, your body produces insulin but the cells are not able to utilize it well. Hence this condition is termed as insulin resistance. Thus, regular supplementation of insulin is not necessary. Diabetes mellitus is mainly a chronic disease.
How does Homeopathy treat Diabetes?
Conventional medicines employ the use of insulin for treating diabetes. Since this is precisely a replacement therapy, the disease turns into something life-long. Homeopathy focuses on the functioning of your pancreas for efficient and adequate insulin production. Homeopathic medicines help in treating loss of flesh or a feeling of weakness caused as a result of Diabetes Mellitus. People suffering from increased urination, lack of appetite, as well as dryness of mouth and increased thirst also benefit from Homeopathy. It is a great remedy for people with weakened vision due to diabetes. It aids in lowering the blood sugar levels and treats poor memory, kidney damage, numbness of feet and hands, skin ulcers, constipation and weight loss in diabetic patients.
Diabetes & Homeopathy
In homeopathy, the main focus is on functioning of the pancreas in efficient insulin production. There are specific medicines which are used effectively in the treatment of all the stages of the diseases.
Homeopathic treatment can help improve the general health of a person with diabetes:
- If a person with diabetes is in good health, his or her insulin requirements will be steady and the blood glucose well controlled at the same time.
- If the general health is poor, it can be very difficult to achieve good control.
Homeopaths resort to different approaches towards diabetes Management of Blood Sugar. First is when the blood sugar level is very high, the priority is to control it and there are homeopathic remedies that could reduce the sugar. The commonly used remedies are Uranium Nitricum, Phosphoric Acid etc. These are classical homeopathic remedies.
Depending on the level of the blood sugar and the requirement of the patient, doses are given with doctor’s consultation. It’s a holistic approach in medicine. This treats the patient taking into consideration the mental, emotional and physical peculiarities of the person who is affected with this state. In this, it is considered that the disease is a mere deviation in life force and hence all the efforts are to correct this disorder. The treatment will be to bring into balance the various systems involved in diabetes, for example, pancreas, hormones, and your immune system. Treatment will again be different if you have other ailments along with diabetes.
Homeopathy regards health as a state of balancing the equilibrium of the life force. Whatever treatment is taken it’s always advisable to be in regular touch with the doctor and keep sharing the health status with the doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I'm a stout and broad man. I have to reduce my weight. I am going to gym. Is there any protein powder cheap and best?
Erectile dysfunction refers to the situation when a man has difficulty in getting a firm erection or an erection, which is required to achieve sexual penetration. Several cases of erectile dysfunction can cause impotency in a man.
- A problem in the blood flow, proper hormone secretion and nervous supply in the body may cause erectile dysfunction.
- Erectile dysfunction also happens due to vascular causes along with neurological causes.
- Arthrosclerosis is a disease which often leads to erectile dysfunction. This disease is commonly caused because of smoking and diabetes. The arteries to the penis become narrow and clogged and erectile dysfunction occurs.
- Neuropathy caused due to diabetes, known as diabetic neuropathy, is a primary neurological cause of erectile dysfunction. Nerve damage on account of surgery around the pelvis area may also lead to erectile dysfunction.
- High blood pressure or hypertension damages arteries all over the vascular system. Blood flow is impaired and proper erection is prohibited, which signifies erectile dysfunction.
Erectile dysfunction also happens due to physical causes such as:
- High cholesterol and obesity
- Parkinson's disease and multiple cases of sclerosis
- Smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and substance abuse
- Disorder in anatomy or structure of the penis
- Surgical complications
- Several prescribed medicines may also lead to erectile dysfunction because of reactions and side effects.
Erectile dysfunction may also result due to several psychological causes:
- Depression makes a person uninterested in sex due to lower libido and may cause erectile dysfunction.
- A large amount of stress, fear, tension or anxiety may also lead to erectile dysfunction.
- Many men suffer from performance anxiety and feelings of sexual failure. This may result in erectile dysfunction.
- Poor communication with a partner or pressure from partner regarding sex may also cause erectile dysfunction.
Homeopathic Remedies For Impotency (erectile dysfunction):
- Agnus Castus: Homeopathic medicine Agnus Castus is used in cases where there is complete inability to attain penile erection during the sexual act. Homeopathic medicine Agnus Castus can be used in cases of erectile dysfunction and sexual weakness where the male has a mental aversion to indulge in sex, along with decreased physical strength.
- Caladium: Homeopathic medicine Caladium is of great help for treatment of erectile dysfunction when the male is unable to have an erection despite having a sexual desire or urge.
- Lycopodium: Homeopathic medicine Lycopodium is of great help for both young people and elderly people suffering from erectile dysfunction.
- Tribulus Terrestris: The main indication for using Homeopathic medicine Tribulus Terrestris is the presence of urinary troubles along with erectile Dysfunction.
- Nuphar Luteum: Homeopathic medicine Nuphar Luteum can be beneficial for all those males with erectile Dysfunction in whom the desire to indulge in sexual activity is totally absent. There is no sexual desire with relaxed genitalia.
Erectile dysfunction affects the self-esteem and confidence of a man as he is unable to have sex. Necessary measures should be taken to cure erectile dysfunction. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic.