Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prasanna
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Prp Hair Transplant
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PrasannaYour feedback matters!
Hi sir ,I'm a smoking a cigarette my lips look like block so I want pink lips so what type of lip care I have to apply please tell me.
I am 29 yraer old an I have vitiligo, I do not know when did it start in my body but I have noticed it from the last three years, I have gone through many doctors but did not get any proper solution What could be a better treatment for this? Any diet particularly needed? Any fruits and vegetables to b avoided? Etc.
My beard and mustache is still not in proper size. There is only some hair on my face that is so weird to me. please help me out.
I am a fifteen years old girl. My skin type is oily. I have lots of pimples, blemishes,blackheads and I also have a rough skin. How to get rid of these problems? And how to get a acne scar free face and a smooth face?
Hello. I am a 39 yrs male. The skin in the middle upper/outer part on my left thumb has darkened since a month (area of around 1 inch). Often, it itches and becomes reddish black. At that time it seems as something is going on below the skin too! After a day or two the itching and other issues subside and the skin remains blackish. This keeps on continuing. Since some days skin is being shed from the region in small white patches. I consulted a general physician and he said its due to allergy. But I had no recent change in food habit or anything that might have triggered an allergic reaction. Whats this problem? What should I do?
I was having serious fungal infection in my pubic area, rear and on my left thigh. I got it in the month of may 2014. Then I took medication like Itraconazole, Ketoconazole, and finally got some relief with Griseofulvin in the form of Grisovin FP (250 mg). I took two courses of 20 days (4 tablets each day) and I am feeling some relief as the spots I had are not bold. But there are spots all over. I need some medication on how to remove those spots completely. Please help.
Hello, I am 27 years old software Engineer and suffering from very bad under eye dark circles and pigmentation and it's since childhood. I used to wear glasses earlier because of which my dark circles weren't that visible to people but after the eye surgery I am not wearing glasses anymore and it's become a huge problem since dark circles are clearly visible. Also, every time I meet people the first thing they notice me and ask me about is my dark circles. And I should also mention I have consulted so many doctors and tried so many different ointments and creams over the years but nothing worked. Currently I am on ReVibra C10 capsules for a month now and also have had one session of arginine peeling but result seem to be the same, no changes. It's really affecting my professional and personal life. And also so much of my money is getting wasted on this without no guaranteed results. Can anyone suggest me what treatment or which dermatologist/cosmetologist I should consult?
I am 24 years old male. Suffering from fungal skin disease for more than 12 months. What must I do to cure it.
Hi sir I have recently met with accident The hot oil fallen on my hand it recovered but there is mark how to over come.
I have a skin problem. Lots of pimples and allergy. I take many medicine but i'm not okay. please tell me the solution of this problem.
Hi Dr. I am 55 years old, I feel my both palms are dry and I rubbed coconut oil, even though it is same. What can I do for this? Thanks
How to remove dark marks from face please tell me am very tired how to get back glow on my face. Am facing dark marks thats why I lost my confidence of facing public.
I am 20 Year old girl. I have dandruff and hairfall problem, I have tried many products but problem continues and I became little bald on my head.
I am getting a lot of pimples on my face. Because of this there are scars and dark black spots on my face. Can it be cured by some home remedy?
Dry skin occurs when your skin lacks the necessary moisture it requires. It tends to make your skin flaky, itchy and sometimes causing red patches especially on your legs, back, arms, or waist. These are the areas we usually forget to moisturize and we tend to concentrate more on our face and hands. Dry skin is usually the result of frequent bathing, use of soaps which are harsh for your skin. Scratching an itchy patch too much will eventually draw blood and might even result in a permanent scar.
However, there are lots of remedies for dry skin, which will help you restore the natural oils of your skin and make your skin glow:
- A hot water bath is a strict no for your dry skin: Hot showers tend to remove your body of its natural oil, which is essential to keep your skin moisturized and smooth. A warm shower should last no longer than 5 to 10 minutes. Afterwards, gently pat your skin dry with a towel and immediately slather on the moisturizer.
- Do not use harsh soaps: Wash your body with a soapless cleanser when you take a bath. Skin care experts recommend a cleanser that contains ceramides. Ceramides are fatty molecules that help the skin to hold moisture.
- Use sunscreen with good SPF: One of the main causes of dry and itchy skin is sun damage. To prevent sun damage, use of sunscreen with a good amount of SPF is essential for your skin. If you're planning to stay out in the sun for more than 15 minutes, make sure you use a sunscreen with SPF 30. There are many moisturizers which have a good amount of SPF.
- Moisturize your skin daily: Use moisturizers, which contain ceramides, shea butter and glycerin. Moisturizing your skin daily can easily prevent dry skin. Apply a good moisturizer immediately after taking a shower to trap in the moisture.
- Use a face mask: A honey and oatmeal face mask can be used as an exfoliating scrub. Mix together 2 tablespoons of oats with a tablespoon of honey. Spread the mask over your face, keep it for 15 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.