Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prasana LathaYour feedback matters!
Exposure to the sun for a long period of time can result in several skin problems. They occur on the basis of heat, humidity and the rays of the sun. Here are the most common skin problems caused due to sun exposure:
- Sunburn: Sunburns occur as a result of overexposure of the skin to the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun. Melanin in the skin protects it from the sun’s rays, but in case of overexposure, melanin fails to work and sunburn is caused. The symptoms of sunburn include the skin turning red, burning in the affected areas, skin tightness and a sensation of itching. Severe symptoms are blisters, chills, fever and fatigue.
- Age spots: Age spots are caused due to overexposure to the sun. They are brown marks, which appear on the surface of the skin, especially in the arms, hands and other body parts. Age spots get more prevalent with ageing. Symptoms of this condition include brown and gray pigmentation on the skin surface. The pigmentation occurs in a circular shape and is flat on the skin.
- Photosensitivity: This condition is also known as sun allergy. People with photosensitivity are likely to get burned from sun exposure very easily, and symptoms of sunburn are observed. Symptoms include red and pink skin rashes accompanied by itching and burning. The area gets scaly and blistered.
- Moles: Moles occur commonly due to sun exposure. They may appear on any part of the body. Moles may vary from being harmless to cancerous. Common symptoms include raised skin and the skin tone changing into reddish brown or black. Moles are round in shape, and some moles are painful.
- Solar elastosis: This condition is commonly known wrinkles and occurs when the elastic tissues of the skin get deteriorated due to sun exposure. The skin turns limp on account of no strength of the tissues and collagen. Wrinkles appear, and the skin seems loose and sagging. Deep lines are formed on the skin.
- Skin cancer: Skin cancer accounts for being the most severe and fatal result of prolonged exposure to the sun without any kind of protection. There are many forms of skin cancer. The most primary skin cancers include Melanoma, basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma.
- Polymorphous light eruption: This condition, known as PMLE in short, affects women between the age group of twenty to forty. It also occurs in light sensitive people who spend more time under the sun. Symptoms include a red or pink, bumpy rash and raised areas on the skin surface. Itchiness and dry patches are indicated.
A large number of skin problems occur due to long hours of sun exposure. Some of these are chronic problems, which require proper treatment. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Hi mam, my wife is last stage in pregnancy. But 2 days, facing itching problem on all body. Can you suggest me what we do?
Plz Can you tell me how many days after sex we can sure my wife is pregnant or not by help of urine test in preganews pregnancy test kit? please tell me the minimum days after sex she check her pregnancy.
My daughter is 2.11 years old she is active. But is not listening properly. There is mood fluctuate in her behavior. It is too tough to handle her. She wants everything do only by her. Like swiitch on ac, fan. Or she forces my mother to wear sarre everyday or when is in anger. She does not want anybody come at home. She refuses even touch her things, toys by anybody. Accept me or my mother. She always crying when is in sleep or before sleep it is third to take her outside almost she wakes up midnight or early morning and crying until she come back in good mood so please help me to come out from these situation.
Hai sir/mam. This is srija. My period time is 14 of every month. But period didn't came. For me one doubt. I think that I am a pregnant. How can I verify this is the pregnancy or not? Please clarify this doubt.
Its about 13 months of my marriage but my wife still not conceived pregnancy. I am really worried now. What should I do? It is normal or there is some reason behind this because I am not using any precaution for last 9 months. Please advise.
Hi, I'm 23 years old and me and gf had unprotected intercourse on 8th October (19th day of her cycle. And I didn't ejaculate inside. After that she had her period on 20th October. Now she is not having the periods in that month. And she has no sign of PMS. I'm freaking out whether she is pregnant or not.
I had used sex toys during sex and condoms also. But after having sex within 2 days my vagina is suffering from inflammation and burning. So please tell wat is dis and give proper medicine.
I am having a lot of hairfall, I am suffering from PCOS. How can i resolve hairfall and regrow them?
1 missing breakfast.
2 over eating.
4 high sugar consumption.
5 more sleeping specially at morning.
6 eating meal while watching tv or computer.
7 wearing cap / scarf or socks while sleeping.
8 more brain usage during sickness.
9. Over speaking.
10habit of blocking /stoping urine.