Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
I am loosing hair and I tried almost all shampoos. I want to grow my hair but due to Noida water and shampoos combination im loosing my hair. Please suggest. I want a long hair.
What are the exercise we do to fit our health and mind. Is that can dream dusting powder help to remove skin disease. What should we do when we wake up early in the morning.
I have a problem of skin disease. Pimples are continuously come on my skin please give me suggestion to prevent this disease.
I am 20 years female. Day by day my hair loss is increasing and in a very big amount. I tried many home remedies like eggs, mehandi, onion, lemon etc. Is home remedies are the reason behind hair loss? What should I prefer now? Pls suggest.
Dear sir i'm a 29 year old male and I seem to be having some itching issues around my genital area. It began off in my inner thigh and right side my genitals. Mostly I seems this problem in the hot season. In my right side of thigh and genital area skin are very thinly removed and when I cannot use soap or detol in this area because very irritating, because of this I am not using underwear now! I also shaved my pubic hair but it didn't seem to have much of an effect. And I used itch guard cream but no effect, can you please give me a solution for this and which medicine will be effective?
I am suffering from acne in my face also black spot on it. So give me some medicine name. Thank you.
Actually I want to ask that I have developed pimples on my face and now they have developed marks. How can I removed it?
My girlfriend shows me her nude body. I touch her. From that day I can't sleep well. So that my hairfall is also increased. What should I do?
What should I do to cure itching on my scalp. Its been a long time since im feeling so itchy on my scalp. So I wanna get rid of it. please help Regard, Akshay sunilkumar.
main aapse apne chehre par hone wali fusion or acnes se mukti pane ke liye aapki advice Lena chahta hun.
Hello doctor. I' m mahavir, 24. I have a hair fall problem. Its not that I have completely lost it. But I have started to realize that if I don' t act now, then i' please surely loose them. Its not a breakage problem. The roots are really weak. One move through the scalp and there are at least 5-8 out. What products or oil shall I use. Please advice.
While using laptop and mobiles that time my eyes fully tears come out and then some itching in eyes and fully dark circles around my eyes what type of lens should I use?
I am 22 years male and suffering from urticaria (heat hives. Tried alot but no result. What should I do?
Going out in the sun brings out one major concern: getting tanned or sunburnt. The pivotal reason for getting tanned is the substance called melanin in the skin. Melanin is the pigment, which protects the inner layers of the skin from the harmful rays of the sun. This pigment causes the skin colour to change making it darker.
In order to keep your skin colour the same as well as protect your skin, here are certain tips which you can follow:
- Use homemade face packs: Certain homemade packs are exceptionally good for your skin. Not only does it make your skin soft and supple, it also protects your face from getting tanned or reverses the tanning effect. Face packs like that of lemon and aloe vera, curd and gram flour, turmeric powder with yogurt and honey, or sandalwood and rosewater, help to remove or lighten the tan on your face. Not only are they safe than the chemical face packs you get in the market, they are also pocket friendly and more effective.
- Follow the skin routine: Follow and maintain the cleansing, toning and moisturizing routine to keep your skin healthy. The routine will also hydrate your skin and remove the dead skin cells.
- Drink water: The more water you drink, more hydrated you will be. Your skin will have a natural glow due to the hydration. Drinking water will also help to keep your skin moisturized and prevent dryness. Likewise have fruits and vegetables with higher water content.
- Use sunscreen: Whenever you step out of the shade of your house, make sure you dab yourself with a generous amount of sunscreen, which suits your skin. Preferably use a sunscreen with SPF 40 or above. Make sure the sunscreen protects your skin from both UVA and UVB rays. In case you forget to apply sunscreen, use aloe vera gel or green tea on your skin, which will make up for the damage caused. While applying sunscreen, do not skip your lip or the area under the eyes. These areas are extremely delicate and are affected faster than the rest of the skin.
- Using accessories: Use sunglasses, hats, scarves, or umbrellas to protect your skin from direct sunrays.
Related Tip: "What Causes Itchy Skin? + How to Trace the Causes?"