Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prapul Chandra
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prapul ChandraYour feedback matters!
My skin is oily and my nose is full of blackheads. So any suggestion to remove blackheads from my nose.
Hi, since few years my hair getting fall, im a smoker daily 4 to 7 now, only. 2 cigarettes per day please help how to stop hair fall and how to grow hair thanks.
Abi hair pure cut krne k bad bi hair loss ho rhe h chote chote hair m bi please tell me effective solution.
Genital warts refer to small (sometimes invisible), cauliflower shaped bumps, which form around the genital region and severely affect the moist tissues around the concerned region. Genital warts are more common in sexually active people and are one of the most commonly transmitted sexual diseases. The virus responsible for the disease, Human Papillomavirus can also cause other serious disorders such as genital cancers.
Genital warts can occur in both the genders. The virus generally spreads through sexual intercourse. In men, warts appear around the scrotum, the tip of the penis or the anus. In women, warts might form around the vaginal walls, the cervix or around the anal canal. If you had any form of oral contact with the genitals of an already infected person, genital warts can form around your throat or mouth.
The symptoms of genital warts are as follows:
1. Severe itchy sensation and discomfort around the genital areas.
2. Bleeding during sexual intercourse
3. Formation of numerous small, grey bumps around the genital region
Genital warts are caused by genital HPV’s, which are transmitted, primarily through sexual contact. In most of the cases, the immune system is able to combat the virus and makes you less susceptible to this disorder.
However, you might be at an increased risk of developing genital warts because of the following reasons:
1. Engaging in unprotected sex, that too with different partners.
2. Past history of other sexually transmitted infection
3. Being sexually active from an early age
4. Having unprotected sexual intercourse without being aware of one’s medical history
The treatment for genital warts depends on the severity of the condition. If the warts are causing significant pain and discomfort for you, your doctor might opt for one of the following procedures to get rid of the same:
1. Application of Imiquimod creams around the affected area might help treat the condition.
2. A regulated application of ‘Trichloroacetic’ acid on the affected areas might help to burn off the genital warts.
3. Application of a solution of ‘Podophyllin’ on the affected areas might help destroying the soft tissues around the genital areas.
4. If your warts are significantly large in size or do not respond well to medications, you can also opt for surgical excision or laser therapies to get rid of them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I am a 21 years old girl and I have severe case off acne on face. It has been 6-7 years and I have tried every medicine. What should I do?
Normally you shed 50 to 100 hairs all day but hair grows back all the time to cover for this loss. If you shed more than this then it may be a cause for worry. Hair fall can occur because of many factors. Here are six major causes of hair loss you need to know:
- Hereditary causes: Hair loss may be in your genes. Male/female pattern baldness is the main cause of hair fall in most individuals. Early hair thinning, brittle hair and shortening of hair in a pattern (forehead getting bigger, bald patches developing) are indicators of developing baldness.
- Hormonal Causes: Thyroid problems can cause extensive hair fall. Pregnancy can be another reason for hair loss as your normal hormonal cycles are affected in a big way.
- Medical conditions: Alopecia areata is a disease which causes patchy hair loss. The immune system attacks hairs, causing sudden hair loss leaving small bald patches on the scalp. Numerous scalp infections like cellulitis and ringworms cause hair loss, however, this is temporary and hair grows back after the disease is cured.
- Side effects of medicines: Hair loss can be caused by drugs used for cancer, depression, heart problems, high blood pressure and birth control. Too much of Vitamin A may also lead to hair loss.
- Exposure to the elements: Exposure to very dry and dusty weather causes an increase in the rate of hair loss. Therefore, it is imperative to take good care of hair before and after you go out in bad weather.
- Other causes: After radiotherapy, your hair may not grow back the same. Hair loss is caused due to many triggers like emotional shock, high fever allergies. Frequent and unmediated use of hair products and coloring agents also leads to hair loss. Poor nutrition and too much consumption of junk food can be other major causes of hair loss.