Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PraneethaYour feedback matters!
Hello, I'm 25yrs old female, baring 185lbs and my height is 5Feet 6inches. I was stable by this weight three yrs from now. I was stable by weight around 78,five yrs from now.I never understand why can't I reduce my weight.I wanted to look normal as all people do.I have got great temptation for food. I feel I do have binge eating disorder. I think a lot and when I can't react, I EAT.Help me.
Severe Tenderness on gums with no discharge surrounding 2nd molar tooth without swelling please recommend any medication or oral gel for this problem regards.
Hello sir/madam, i'm suffering from severe hairfall, cracks and becoming fat from last 2 years and I have consulted a psychiatrist who is our family friend, he advised me to do thyroid test. When I did the results are positive and the doctor advised me to take thyronorm 25mcg tablets daily in the morning. From last two years i'm suffering with thyroid problem and using the tablets daily. From last one year my tsh value is normal. Recently when I took thyroid test my tsh value is 2.14. Can I stop the tablets or I have to continue please suggest me. Actually the doctor who suggested me to take the tablets is a psychiatrist who is a very well known doctor and he is having knowledge on all these.?
Cuts and bruises, which you may get from a wide variety of sources, is one of the most commonly overlooked issues that many of you face on a regular basis. Cuts and grazes can be treated easily with homeopathy.
There are many great homeopathic remedies, which deal with pain, inflammation and the general healing process. Here they are.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy when you have a bruise on your body. It helps reduce the swelling as well as the pain, in whichever part of the body you have swelling on. However, it is worth noting that Arnica does not help much with muscle pain.
- Hypericum: It is worth note that arnica works best on parts of the body which do not have as many nerve endings. For example, the legs and arms are excellent places to administer arnica and it works very well there. However, it is worth note that arnica is not as good with parts of the body which have many nerve endings. This is where Hypericum comes in. Bruises to the fingers, toes and spinal cord heal better with Hypericum than they do with arnica.
- Calendula: Calendula is a medicine, which can be applied as a tincture. A tincture is when a medicine is dissolved in alcohol. Apart from a tincture, Calendula can also be used as a cream, spray or gel. It can heal shallow cuts very rapidly in all of these forms.
- Millefolium: Millefolium is the best homeopathic remedy when there is excessive bleeding and the wound is not clotting properly.
- Staphisagria: This is another medicine used for cuts. However, it is worth noting that Staphisagria is a very good medicine when it comes to treating cuts which are deep or have a stinging sensation.
Related Tip: "Wounds Vs Bruises"
My hair is dry and I have low hair density. Hence started applying minoxidil in morning and night. After applying it my hair becomes very dry. Is oiling the hair recommended after some hours of applying minoxidil? If yes, then after how many hours I can oil? Or else how to cop up with dry hair and scalp?
I am 18 years old girl I have blemishes , dark spot and acne on my face .so what should I do .please recommend me any oriflame facewash which will suit me .my skin is little bit oil and I want to become so please suggest me anything.
Can a diabetic patient eat steamed brown rice? Is it good for there health. Or any other suggestions instead of steamed brown rice would be appreciated thank you in advance.
It's been 4 years I am married and having a healthy sexual life however for last 1 years a liquid comes out of my penis while having sex and the quantity is increasing day by day. It's a sort of lubrication but the flow is bothering me a lot. Please suggest what should I do to stop it. Is there any medicine for this?
I am 67years and suffering slight pain if I hold on from urinating and also have to pass constantly iam also diabetic with BP problems.
Dr am 26 years old. Am having a dark black skin around my neck. My skin tone is white expect my neck . My weight is 95 and 178 cm height. I scrubbed my neck while on taking bath but no use at all. Can u gave a solution for making my neck good.
Briefing on masturbation, semen and sex education
My face color is not so fair. please suggest me any face cream by which I get a fair and glowing face.
I am suffering from throat pain since last month. have taken medication but still persists. Medicines i used are allercet 10 mg ,mahacef xl 200 and ambrodil syrup. Throat pain is not severe now but i still feel it wen gulping. Is it a symptom of thyroid?
Hi, i am from Delhi 42 years of age for last 10-15 days I am suffering from urine infection have consulted a homeopath doctor and he is assuring that this is common in summers when urine is passed thru it is a very burning itching and all the time yellow and whiite pus type of thick liquid is present. I am little bit worried can you please advice me accordingly what to do ?
Your metabolism is not the same in the evening as it was in the morning because you are not as active at night. The level of activity decreases as the day progresses, as does your metabolism. If you must stray from your healthy eating plan, eat more in the first half of the day, during lunch and brunch.