Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PraneethYour feedback matters!
Thank you Sir for your valuable guidance and suggestion. Request your patronage, how to treat this properly now. What are the remedy measures I should start for stopping further hair fall and hair regrowth. Seeking your valuable guidance on this.
My age is 29 years, I'm dark in colour, I'm having black tan on forehead. One year back a dermatologist did a NMPM chemical peel. She suggests some creams and medicines I used but no improvement in fore head tan. But now I become more black than before peel. She said more pigmentation is there. Is there any advice to getrid off tan. I used so many creams including kojivit Gel. So please suggest how to improve skin tone and removal of tan. Thanks in advance.
Hi Respectable Dr. I am 25 years male. My face skin have lot of wrinkles and big pores. Skin looks roughly and dry. Please suggest me treatment and creams.
Hello Doctors I have oily skin and pimples. There is also dust and many air pollution where I live what to do my skin Care. I also can't stand in sunlight. Please give some home remedies.
I have pimples in my face and on the shoulders for more than past one year. What shall I do to remove it?
I have eczema in left foot ankles I am using salicylic acid cream for long time it is not cured full.
Having too much of dandruff all throughout the year. It never goes off my hair. Plus having thin and dull hair.
I am 22 years old. I have acne from last three and half years. I tried some medicine recommended by doctor but does not give any positive result. It pains also. Is it takes three years for hormonal change? What should I do?
I have corns on my hand! I consulted a dermatologist and he gave me a liquid! I am using it constantly but too they are not going. What r the remedies to remove corns? Can I use corn caps on my hand?
I am 25 years old and I am suffering from hair fall problem and my hair become rough and dry, What to do?
I am twenty one year old but my hair is white in this age so please answer me how to I overcome this problem?
My skin tone is dusky how can I improve my skin tone lighten. I ask dermatologist he suggest dermadew face wash and skinless Lite cream and neutocab tablet. Is it improve my skin lighten.
I have a hairfall. What to do? I apply head and shoulder shampoo daily and also use conditioner. Should I stop using shampoo and conditioner. Please help.
Dry Itchy flaky scalp. Fungal hair problem. Shampoo used ketatonzole. Not much effect. Fungal keeps on coming back.
I am 31 year old I have baldness problem. No volume in my hair. I am using keah king shampoo and oil. please tell me what should I do?
Hi, l had done facial in one of the renowned Beautiparlor two weeks back but immediately after that I got sever infection over face and still continuing. There are big boils with pus filled lateran. Had taken tab. Ampiklox. But no effect. Kindly advise.
Skin care and beauty products are a multibillion dollar industry which has been known to use unscrupulous methods to ensure the success of their products. Not all of them are fraudulent as some specialist creams are known to be effective. The majority however is mostly a mixture of marketing gimmicks and very run of the mill ingredients which don't really do anything.
Let's look at a few reasons why most anti wrinkle creams don't work:
- Creams bought over the counter, barring non prescription ones, are mostly just moisturizers: When you buy a new wonder cream which is supposed to be beneficial for your skin and reduce wrinkles, all it may be doing is actually just moisturizing the skin. This results in smoother looking skin although the wrinkles are still there. This with the combination of the placebo effect makes you think it may actually be working to reduce your wrinkles.
- The use of marketing to make a product appear what it isn't: Anti-wrinkle cream manufacturers use clever ploys to market their product and make it appear as a magic solution when it isn't. Digitally enhanced photographs and the use of models that are gifted with exceptionally good skin may lure you into buying their product when it may not be effective for you at all.
- Lack of real ingredients: These creams lack the real ingredients for it to be effective anti wrinkle agents. Retinol is a regulated drug which is used in many high end creams and is known as the anti wrinkle drug. However, cheaper creams may not have any of this chemical and thus all the claims are complete hoaxes.
- Making expectations too high: The human body is meant to change throughout the years, but due to excessive and hyped marketing, many are led to believe anti wrinkle creams will work wonders on them. However, even the best cream can only do so much and thus it is important for you to have realistic expectations of any product.
- Wrinkle prevention is always easier than removing them: Leading a healthy lifestyle where you keep your body hydrated, and follow a proper diet and exercise well will do wonders for your skin. Keep your skin hydrated with light moisturizers as well and it will prevent more wrinkles from showing up. However, existing wrinkles will not go away completely but will remain minimized if you have a healthy lifestyle.