Find numerous Pulmonologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pulmonologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Bronchiectasis
Treatment of Asthma
Treatment of Tuberculosis
Treatment of Shortness of Breath
Treatment of Pneumonia
Treatment of Bronchitis
Treatment of COPD
Treatment of Sleep Apnea
Treatment of Persistent Cough
Treatment of Occupational Lung Disease
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Treatment of Breathing Problems
Treatment of Lung DIseases
Treatment of Interstitial Lung Disease
Treatment of Asthma in Children
Treatment of Lung Fibrosis
Submit a review for Dr. Pramod Kumar TYour feedback matters!
Our child was underweight and had breathing problem during birth. He remained in incubator for 4 days. What can we do to keep him healthy? After how many months can we feed food to our child?
age 22 when I was in my childhood I suffered with tonsils, Then I consulted an ent for the cure he suggested that operation is the only way but am not that much interested to go for it at present rarely whenever I get cold am suffering with tonsils after almost ten years what should I do in this regard.
Hello sir, i'm 23 year old, weight 80, male i'm sufring from chronic dry cough problem about 2 year, please tell me what to do.
I want to blood check up self, can you suggest me which types of check up I have to do. Just like wbc or platelet count or other. Sometimes I have headache, sometime pain in stomach, also when I am worked hard then I have breathing problem. For assure I want to health or routine check up, please give me some information, which types of blood check up I will do.
Hi doctor I am having asthma for the last 7 years I am taking budamate inhaler-400 daily. please suggest if there is permanent cure is there in ayurveda is taking inhaler will have side effects in body in future is there alternative is there of inhaler.
I have chest pain. It mostly happen after getting lunch or dinner. When pain start I can't breathing properly.
I have cold, cough and slight fever. I get it 3-4 times in a year. Please can you prescribe medicine which I can take whenever I have the above problem. Any permanent remedies for it.
I am vipul and my age is 21, For about 1 weeks now I have been experiencing difficulty sufficiently breathing, especially at night. It's a sensation that I can only describe as a feeling of not being able to get enough air in my lungs or 'a tightness in my chest/airways. It's still apparent during the day but worsens by night. I also have a dry cough accompanied by wheeziness when I inhale and I feel like I might need to phlegm but it hardly ever comes out. On the rare occasions that I do actually phlegm; it's mostly clear and rather sticky.
I am suffering cough since2005 intake several piles by the consult by several doctors but problem is there plus I am suffering from" mandagni' my diet is very low and I have no interest in food since 2or four years what should I do.
I am 33 years old I have no kids from last four years after my marriage and i am suffering from thyroid and sinus problem.
Sonu has tonsillitis problem from 3 years, by taking medicine of 4-5 days. It cured, but it repeats in every 3 months. What to do?
I'm 23 years old male. Since yesterday I'm suffering from asthma. It's very difficult to take breath. I used derifillin but there is no use. kindly help me out fr instant relief. It is accompanied by cough with sputum.
I donated blood 4 days back and since them i've been feeling extremely fatigued day after day. My hb level was 12.9. Im feeling shortness of breath just by sitting or standing. My legs feel restless. I lost 2 kgs. Im an early riser but for the past 2 days I can not seem to get out of bed. I fall into a deep sleep at least for 2 hrs. I had low bp 4 months back. Im also having my periods now.
Many women develop uterine fibroids by the time they hit the age of 50 years and above. These are non-cancerous growths that may occur in the uterus. Most women go through severe bleeding and pain as well as discomfort as a result of these fibroids. Age, family history of the same condition, obesity or being overweight, eating habits and even ethnicity play a large role in deciding the risk of each individual patient. These fibroids can grow in the submucosal, intramural and subserosal areas.
Following are the common side effects of uterine fibroids:
- Frequent urination: Due to the pressure of the fibroids on the uterus, the patient may experience a constant feeling of fullness in the lower pelvic area of the body, which may lead to frequent filling of the bladder. This gives rise to frequent trips to the washroom for urination.
- Heavy Bleeding: Severe bleeding is one of the most common causes of the presence of these kinds of fibroids. The patient may experience a lot of bleeding during menstrual periods, as well as pain and cramps the rest of the time. The periods will also be very painful when there are fibroids in the uterus or the uterine lining.
- Painful Intercourse: It is a well-known fact that any kind of infection or growth as well as sores and other such ailments can lead to vaginal dryness as well as pain during sexual intercourse. This is true for uterine fibroids as well, which can lead to severe pain during sexual activity. These fibroids can also give rise to pain in the lumbar or lower back region.
- Abdomen Swelling: The abdomen may go through significant swelling in such a condition and the patient may even look like she is pregnant. The growth can push the shape of the abdomen outwards and create a full feeling.
- Pregnancy Complications: The presence of uterine fibroids can give rise to several complications during pregnancy and even after child birth. One of the most common problems in this case is bleeding, followed by more severe outcomes like miscarriage. The women suffering from uterine fibroids are at greater risk of undergoing a caesarean section for the delivery of the baby. The baby may also be born breech and a premature delivery may take place.
- Infertility: This is also a rare side effect of the uterine fibroids and is generally seen only in very severe cases.
- Cancer: Only one in every 1000 cases might transform into malignant tumours. These uterine fibroids are generally known to be non-malignant.
Any symptoms must be reported to a gynaecologist at the earliest to avoid any serious complications.