Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Pramod Kumar KuchulakantiYour feedback matters!
Congestion in chest / lungs for last 6 days. Any homeopathic medicine. I am taking aspidosperma since yesterday. Will it help?.
What are the symptoms of a hole in heart? What can I do? Where can I treatments in India or Maharashtra?
I layer down to bed on chest. Since that time to still my chest is paining in the middle only while walking aur laying. What should I do? Please help me out from this.
My father us suffered from heart attack and all 3 nerves are blocked doctor has done operation (angioplasty) and place stint in the nerve 2 nerves are clear and the 3rd one is blocked and he said to done later But the pain is there in the chest it is because of pumping and beating to bring back his life How to solve it and what food does he take What precautions he have to take ? And how many months he have to take to recover Is there any problem in future Help me.
I have a left the side pain from last 2 months. I went to doctor but they tell its due to gas problem but till now it is not cured. From top to bottom fully left side I have a pain in chest. Leg and brain but only on the left side. Can you suggest me the best cure to for that.
Helo sir, I am suffering from cholesterol so I want to decrease it I have tried many ways my weight is 90 kgs.
Hello Doctor, I was diagnosed high b. P of 150/96. I am taking hypertension medicines (doctor's advise) for past 8 months (metpure xl 50 for first 3 months and metpure xl 25 for last 5 months). My bp at this moment stands normal at 122/80. I have not any past record of heart disease or anything. Is it safe to take these medicines at this age? And how long should I continue? Kindly advice.
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath.