Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Pramod Kumar KuchulakantiYour feedback matters!
I am a 44 years old male and I have suffering from CKD -3, with BP, so have backache for last 6 month and if I seat for 3 hr. At office continuously then my both foots are swelling so, what should I do? Pls suggest me that what type of medicine to be take?
My lever is fatty so what should to eat and wat not to eat. And wat things to keep precaution. Wat are the high risk wid it.
I am suffering from headache and drowsiness due to nervousness, hypertension, resulting in trembling of hands, kindly advise remedy.
Kindly advice whether multi rich tab of cipla is better than revital? Pl advise ji. I am 54 with little high pressure controlled almost with arbitel 40. Thanks.
My open heart surgery done. Valve repair and vsd device done . But after 2 year k baad b Mere joint me kuch bhari kam krte huye bharipan ho gya. Aur jab main chalta hun toh bhari sans aata h . Mujhe aisa lagta h jaise joint me se air coross ho kya aisa ho Sakta h. Aur kya apne aap thik ho jayega.
I have palpitations from my childhood. It get triggered when I do some work or rush very hard. I consulted a cardio way back in 2011 and then referred to psychiatrist who then said I have anxiety and prescribed Feliz s10 which I am taking till now. Also Cardio prescribed Rosuvas for lowering my trigly and cholesterol. I am doing ok now. I tried reducing the anxiety tablet after consulting with my psychiatrist but I am getting head sightedness and not clear vision so doctor advised to continue full tablet. Now it is 6 years I am continuing medication for anxiety and cholesterol. I do not how long I should continue or will I have any side effects in long run. I am also not feeling strong after taking this medication. Any suggestions will help me.
I was working at gym on a machine called parallel bar where in we need to hold or press bar in hand and out body will be free on air then we have to lower a bit until we can which strengthens chest and arm both. When I was doing it I felt a cramp on my chest and from then when I bend or lift it hurts then I stopped gym for few days and it is reducing. Now my question is its been 4 days am not going to workout. Can I start lifting weights from Monday as before as my pain in chest is reduced, orthopedics please suggest me, FYI- I didn't take any medication on it till now.
Blood pressure results are 96 by 56 and pulse rate is 74 for 80 year old lady, having one tablet of Calaptin SR 120 daily after lunch. What steps are needed to bring normal range. Giving Electral presently
Hello doctor. my brother pulled my hand from that time I have pain in chest nerve . If I breath it pulls nerve and pains if I twist my self for yoga aur sleep it pains . What is solution for this. Thanking you.
The term 'chest pain’ is a very common term and is usually used in day to day life. Basically, chest pain refers to the pain that may generate in your chest, shoulder and can travel to your ribs, jaws and towards your arms. The feeling of the pain can be sharp or dull, depending on the severity of your condition and cause.
There can be several reasons behind chest pain. You need to conduct a few tests to examine the real cause of the chest pain. It is always advised by health experts to take the symptoms of chest pain very seriously in order to avoid any serious problem in the future. Most of the severe and life-threatening diseases behind chest pain involve lung and heart problems. People having serious heart problems often feel discomfort, followed by pain in their chest area.
Chest pain which is related to any heart disease such as heart attack usually has symptoms like:
- Feeling of fullness and tightness in the chest region
- Burning or crushing pain, which travels from the chest to jaw, hands and back region.
- Breathing problem
Usually, it is very tough to distinguish whether the pain is associated with a heart problem or not. But generally chest pains which are not related to heart problems involves symptoms like
- Sensation in your mouth
- Problem in swallowing food
- Pain that worsens when you cough
- Burning sensation in your chest
Common causes of chest pain
- Angina: Angina is a medical condition described as a feeling of discomfort or pain in the chest region. This situation occurs when your heart muscles don't receive blood, which contains rich oxygen. Angina is a symptom of Coronary Heart Disease (CHD). The pain can take place in your shoulder, jaw, neck and arms also.
- Lung problems: People with lung disorders can encounter various types of chest pains. But some common causes are:
- Pleurisy: It is a type of medical condition, which occurs due to inflammation of the lining of chest and lungs. Due to this, you feel a sharp pain at the time of breathing, coughing or sneezing.
- Pneumonia: It is a type of lung infection, which causes chest pain.
- Pneumothorax: It is a type of lung disorder, which occurs when a portion of your chest gets collapsed.
- Asthma: It is a type of condition, which occurs due to shortness of breath and causes chest pain while coughing, sneezing and breathing.
- Gastrointestinal problem: Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is also a common reason for chest pain such as burning sensation in your heart.
- Other causes of chest pain: There are several other reasons of chest pain such as muscle strain, ribs injury, shingles, anxiety and panic attacks. It is always important to consult a physician whenever you encounter any of such chest pain symptoms.