Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Pramod Kumar KuchulakantiYour feedback matters!
She working out to lose weight, today she was feeling weak and her blood pressure has gone down please explain.Please tell.
Hi I have chest pain from last 3 months. I have done ecg and its normal but my pain is still the same what should I do know.
What is low blood pressure and what precautions I should take in this conditions and also tell about systems of low blood pressure?
You only have one heart, and it works for 24 hrs a day. It never sleeps, so you have to treat it right if you want to keep it pumping for years to come. For a healthy heart, you have to boost nutrition, flavor and color in your meals and snacks. A variety of fruits and vegetables are good for your heart. Always try to eat foods that are in their natural form, as they come from the ground.
Find out how these 10 foods may help lower your risk of heart disease.
1) Fresh Herbs like oregano, basil, rosemary and thyme are full of antioxidants. They are full of flavor and use them liberally to replace extra salt, oil and sugar in your food.
2) Red Wine: before you read on, a caution is that too much alcohol actually is bad for your heart. Sipping a unit of red wine a day may be good by giving you two very powerful antioxidants in restorative and catechist. These can help you to increase your HDL cholesterol while lowering your risk of damage to arterial walls and subsequent clot formation. However, alcohol may be a problem when you are already on aspirin or other medications. Check with your doctor first if you have had a history of heart disease.
3) Salmon: The american heart association calls it a super food and recommends at least two servings of salmon in a week. You can have it baked in a foil with herbs or add with veggies in your salad. It is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and helps to correct rhythm disorders of the heart and reduce triglycerides and blood pressure. These properties also hold good for tuna fish and one must choose canned tuna in water or brine instead of oil.
4) Extra Virgin Olive Oil: though any kind of extra oil is bad for your heart, if you need to take in some oil, then extra virgin olive oil has a lot of heart saving properties. Only one should not use it for frying or over heating the veggies. It is good when tossed over salads or used sparingly over boiled or cooked vegetables.
5) Walnuts: a handful of walnuts, say 50 grams a day are full of antioxidants and fiber. They reduce inflammation of the arteries and reduce cholesterol. However, they also have high calorie content so one must be careful about the quantities consumed.
6) Almonds: Almonds are full of plant sterols and reduce the blood ldl and are good for diabetics. One must eat them raw for full benefits as cooking or roasting them may kill some of their beneficial properties.
7) Tofu is a high source of soy protein and can be added to soups or marinated or sauteed with vegetables for its goodness. It has a lot of heart healthy minerals and polyunsaturated fats.
8) Sweet potato is a good substitute for white potatoes especially useful for people with diabetes and heart disease. It has a low glycemic index and prevents sharp rise in blood sugar after meals. One can bake it and sprinkle with cinnamon and lime juice to make it super effective.
9) Oranges have potassium and antioxidants to lower the blood pressure and improve the vessel wall function.
10) Carrots are full of fiber and are one of the top heart saving foods by controlling cholesterol. Add them liberally in your salad or munch them raw for their power packed action.
My husband 15 days ago we found that he is having hypo-thyroid but before 6 months found that he is having high blood pressure. But he always suffers from acidity problem whether there acidity is the cause for BP and thyroid problem. Specify what treatment should be taken and which doctor to refer ?
I have a problem of pain in chest which increases after exercise and running why this happens and what can I do to remove it?
I had angioplasty and one stent on 13 mar 16, now I am on nicoran5, rosuvas10 ecosprin 150 tendia, tivobit2.
I am 44. I am suffering from hyper tension. My BP is 136/86. I take omlegest am40 and contact10 daily. My lipid profile shows normal. But hdl is low-36. Give suggestion.
I've been having this pain in my left upper back for a while. It feels sore and painful whenever I turn or lie down. I feel pain in my upper left chest when I press on one rib there or when I bend. The pain forces me to cough. I did an ECG and a blood test for a clot and a chest xray and all results were normal. I'd like to know what might be the causes for that pain.
How do you interpret cholesterol levels both my hdl and lsl are above normal but controllable how do you bring this back to normal levels. Thanks.
What are the main causes of a heart attack? What are the first aid measures that are to be taken in such Situations?
My daughter is 11 yrs old. She is frequently having suffocating feeling with chest burning. GI endoscopy reveals erosive gastro deuodenitis. Doctors also indicated somatization disorder. Presently she is under medication - esomac 20, cintapro, fludac. Problems are still continuing. She is also having white vaginal discharge since last couple of months. I am at a loss- please help.
I am a 46 year old woman. I have a lot of gas problems and chest pain along with it. What should I do to cure it?
I am suffering from dry cough for the last two weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard, can you suggest what should be done.
Can I relate sting feeling on left side of chest to acid reflux. moreover I am suffering from anxiety too, the stinging or pinching happens when I take a deep breath. Leaving that the left side always seems to be heavier! Please suggest me best approach to overcome this Thanks.
Mics cabg or micas stands for minimally invasive coronary artery surgery. It is a relatively new and advanced technique of performing coronary bypass for coronary artery disease. In this technique the heart is approached through the side of the left chest via a small 4cm incision. This cut is placed just under the nipple. The chest is entered between the ribs without cutting any bones and by splitting the muscle.
Similar to a regular heart surgery the operation is performed using all arteries or a combination of arteries and veins removed from the leg. The vessel from the leg in these operations is also removed endoscopically without cutting the skin over the leg. Highly advanced instrumentation and advanced techniques allow for the operation to be performed very safely.
Mics cabg has several advantages over the traditional technique:
First and foremost is the fact that no bones are cut. This has several advantages in reducing pain, retaining function and having a positive effect on breathing. Unlike traditional heart surgery return to normal life including driving or other activities is not disrupted and can be started almost immediately.
Second, blood loss is almost negligible eliminating blood transfusion in most and eliminating blood borne infection.
Third, all infections are reduced whether it be wound infections or post surgical lung infection. This makes the procedure ideal in diabetics and older patients who have poor resistance to infection.
Fourth, the incision is so cosmetic and measures just 2 – 3 inches that it's practically impossible to tell that a heart operation has been done.
Fifth, the procedure lasts only 4 days unlike the conventional heart surgery that takes 9 days.
All these benefits put together make for ultra short hospitalization and recovery. The best part is that all the blocks irrespective of their location in the heart can be bypassed in a safe and predictable manner.