Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. PramilaYour feedback matters!
The kidneys are the main excretory organs and remove all toxins and wastes from the body in a liquid medium, the urine. The urine is normally straw coloured as there are filters which do not allow blood to enter the kidneys. However, due to various reasons, when there is a disease in the urinary tract, red blood cells can escape into the urine. The urine then assumes a pinkish tinge; the exact colour would depend on the amount of blood leaked. While the thought of pinkish urine is scary, it becomes a bigger concern when seen in children. Read on to know a little more about the types, causes, and ways to manage this condition.
- Microscopic: When there is blood visible only through a microscope. This is quite common in children, and unless there is no accompanying kidney disease, it does not pose a problem when found occasionally.
- Gross: It is when the color of the urine changes to a pinkish tinge. This is of concern and requires immediate attention.
There are various reasons and some of them are listed below
- Inherited causes: Conditions like sickle cell disease, polycystic kidney disease, Kidney stones and inherited nephritis.
- Structural causes: Cysts in the kidneys can cause hematuria
- Trauma: An injury (to the abdominal area) during sports should be ruled out, which could have damaged the problem
- Infections: Infections along the entire urinary tract right from glomerulonephritis to kidneys to bladder can cause blood in the urine 5. Imbalances in minerals: High levels of serum calcium, which puts them at a higher risk of developing kidney stones later. Dietary calcium should be reduced. These children also could have a history of stones in the family.
- Idiopathic: When the cause of the hematuria is not known, it is termed idiopathic.
Hematuria is an indication or a symptom of an underlying medical condition (be it infection or trauma) and the underlying cause always needs complete evaluation. Accompanying symptoms can help narrow down the diagnosis. If any inherited cause is suspected, presence of hematuria should always be assessed in parents and grandparents.
- Check for history of trauma
- Known prior kidney disease
Symptoms of infection
- Family medical history
- Urine tests to analyse its composition
- Urine culture, MRI, CT scanning, or biopsy may be required in more serious cases.
When to worry?
- Associated proteinuria
- Microscopic hematuria which is persistent
- Kids with high blood pressure
- Kids with other existing kidney diseases
In most cases, no specific treatment for hematuria is required as the condition subsides after the underlying problem is addressed. For instance, once the infection clears, the hematuria also clears. Follow-up urine tests may be required to confirm that it is cleared. Blood in urine must always be evaluated by pediatric nephrologist as its causes range from very mild disease to rapidly evolving kidney failure, which may occur over days to weeks.
I'm 23 year old and I had my last periods on 11th nov, I had sex on 23 nov. Estimated periods is on 10 Dec. I have dysmonnerhea problem. I'm having cramps in my abdomen from yesterday (7 dec) but bleeding does not starts yet. Had 1-2 drops of pinkish brown discharge. What is the reason behind this? Is there any pregnancy chances.
I am asking this question for my friend. That he is in a doubt. Will precum cause pregnancy? As he had sex with his girlfriend without any safety measures. If so what are the methods to prevent pregnancy. Now it is the third week.
Hi my wife is 31 years old and we have a 3 years old daughter (only one child). The daily routine is not fixed, like no fixed timing for lunch and dinner, however she always skip her breakfast. So wanted to know what would be the best health drinks like women hairloss or any thing, which she can take daily at night with milk, so that somewhat she can cover few of health neutrons on daily basis. We done few medical testing done and got deficiency in Iron, so started taking Iron capsules, and thinking of starting some milk supplements. Pleases suggest. Thanks.
I am having a PCOD problem, because of this irregular periods. Can you please help me with this? Whether this problem will be cured?
Was on novelon 21 day pill pack from june. Missed second last pill of june doubled up the last. Took a break of 6 days on which I had my withdrawal bleed. Started new pack from july 8th. First time intercourse on july 9th. Then on july 14 well protected. Missed 21st july pill doubled up on 22nd july. Had a light bleeding on 22nd july morning. Pill pack ended on 28th july bleeding from 1-6aug. No pill or intercourse after that. Period due on 1st sept since it did not occur till 8th sept. Did a usg on 8th shows bulky ovaries with pcod and bulky anteverted uterus Serum beta hcg test on 8th sept (last intercourse 14th july) was 0.11. Doctor prescribed deviry for 5 days but after taking just 1 dose got my periods from 11-16sept. Did a usg again on 21 which shows bulky ovaries with pcod only My serum beta hcg was 2 months after intercourse and it is 0.11? Y not 0? Do I have to repeat the test? M I at a risk of pregnancy if no intercourse after july.
Hi, my wife had her period on 31 Mar 16, when will the fertile days occur to her? And as we plan for baby so how many times we intercourse in a day?
When it comes to accidents and other such traumatic incidents, a concise approach is needed to assess and manage the person’s injuries. The immediate response to an accident is known as basic life support and can be performed by anyone, but advanced trauma life support must be performed by a certified medical practitioner. The main objective of trauma life support is to address the greatest threat to life first.
Trauma life support has three stages primary survey, secondary survey and tertiary survey. A primary survey is the first part of proving trauma life support. This should be addressed in a series of steps that follows the mnemonic, ABCDE.
- Assess the airways: If the person is able to talk, his airways are clear. Hence call out to the person and try to get a verbal response. If the patient is unconscious, make him lie down on the floor with the chin tilted back. Open the mouth and check for any obstructions. Fluids such as blood or vomit that is obstructing the airways may be suctioned out. In case the airway is still obstructed, an endotracheal tube may be inserted.
- Breathing and ventilation: Check for chest movement that may indicate breathing. If present, tracheal deviation and subcutaneous emphysema should be identified. An inspection of the chest can help identify penetrating injuries, bruising, tracheal deviations and a flail chest segment.
- Circulation: Look out for hypovolemic shock that may be caused by excessive bleeding. This bleeding can be controlled by applying direct pressure on the wound. Establish two intravenous lines and administer crystalloid solution to the patient. If the person still does not respond, administer type specific blood or O negative blood to the person.
- Disability assessment: A basic neurological assessment can be made by alerting the person, verbal stimuli and its response or unresponsiveness. Towards the end of the primary survey, the Glasgow coma scale can be used to determine the patient’s level of consciousness.
- Exposure control: While the patient’s clothes will need to be completely removed, protect him from hypothermia by covering him with warm blankets. Warm intravenous fluids before administering them and maintain a warm environment.
Once the patient’s vital signs are turning normal, the medical practitioner can start the secondary survey. This involves a head to toe medical examination and understanding of family medical history. X-rays of the injury sites may also be taken. If at any point, the person’s condition begins to deteriorate, a primary survey should be repeated. As soon as possible, the patient must be shifted off the hard spine board and placed on a firm mattress. This is followed by a tertiary survey, which helps identify injuries that may have been missed earlier and other related problems.
Is combiflam tablet harmful for health ? Also which is good pain relief tablet available in market ?
My friend's daughter had her first periods 2 months back. SINCE THEN THE MONTHLY CYCLE HAS NOT RECURRED. Which doctor shall the girl be referred to for consultation? She is 11 years old.
My age is 19. I had lost my virgin in my age of 16. Which ointment I used to regain or tighten my vagina? please help me.
Haviing pcos for more than 7 years got married no baby for 2 years what kind of treatment to overcome this problem?
Does having sex regularly hamper the mensuration cycle time? I have checked with prega news, and it has been negative. And at the same time, my periods are 10days late, as of now. Is there something to worry? I have been using condoms every time too.
According to the principles of sujok onnuri medication and oriental solution concepts, diseases happen in the human body and brain are simply because of the imbalances of the energies acting onthem. Sujok accomplishes cure by bringing on parity and amicability of the forces in the body and psyche, through different outer means.
- Sujok is an astounding system of recuperating that draws out the inward grin of the body. This is the regular condition of well-being that the body is intended to be in. This reaches out to brain, life and soul.
- The Sujok Therapy system utilizes a mix of physical, vitality and powerful or supernatural treatments for recuperating particular organs, zones, meridians, energies and mental and enthusiastic conditions of a man. In Korean, the dialect of the originator Prof. Park, Jae Woo, Su signifies "hand" and Jok signifies 'foot'. Sujok depends on the information that our hands and feet have a legitimate system for curing the sicknesses of the human body.
- There is nothing to ingest, as this is a medication less system. It can be utilized both for treating furthermore for anticipating diseases. Sujok is in this manner a far reaching wellbeing system.
- Hands and feet, arms and legs convey a correspondence to organs in the body and by affecting them, an assortment of physiological, mental and passionate disorders can be dealt with. This treats generally difficult to-achieve zones of the body.
- Sujok depends on antiquated medico-philosophical principles. It utilizes basic and powerful techniques for finding the correspondences well on the way to react to treatment.
- Sujok treatment utilizes an assortment of material like seeds, miniaturized scale magnets, small scale needles, palm or comparative leaves, ring massagers, colors, etc, to animate the correspondence focuses on hands or feet, and now and then arms or legs. This outcomes in change in the infected organ or part of the body.
Characteristic treatment strategies like maintained back rub and touch, pressure point massage and needle therapy, are among the techniques utilized. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a acupuncturist.