Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Pramila CatherineYour feedback matters!
I have a chronic head ache problem. It happening from last 5-6 yrs. Happens generally after 2-3 hrs of bath or when I walk around under the sun for 10-15 mins and come back home, and its also happens when I drink something cold or stay in ac rooms for 10-15 mins. I had done few test also as per the doctors whom I consulted here. 1) pns sinus 2) ct of scan of brain But as per them nothing found there. I last consulted with an ent specialist about 6-months back he told me that it's one kind of migraine which occurs due to stress. And given me a medicine after dinner. I felt good after taking that for 3 months and then he told me to stop the medicine and check whether the problem of head pain come again or not. Few days its didn't happened. But from last 2 months same thing happening again. Please help me so that I can get rid of this sever pain. It's start from right or left and gradually cover whole head. Some times stays for few mins. And sometimes stays for long. I took ceridon or sinarest for relief from this pain. Please help me.
Hello, my father age is 56 year old. He is suffering from acidity since many years . Now he is suffering from food swallowing difficulty. He can swallow liquid items easily. But he used to take water while swallowing chappati and other item that that can chew .earlier he ate 4 chappati. But now he ate 3 only. please suggest me something good. I am too much worried.
Can I masturbate 2 times a day or 1 time a day. Give me some suggestions. I can't able to control my self. And please tell me within how many hours or days I can masturbate.
I have energetic problem. Now am in saudi arabia. When I back to india am suffered cold and allergy. But not in saudi climate. What is the reason?
Since 3-4 days I don't feel hungry still I keep munching time to time because m on a medication & stomach feels too heavy without having any food. Nausea, sleeplessness is marked too and this is very disturbing. I even vomited twice in a day without any food in my stomach.
Hy. I was suffering from time to time fever . I realise that in evening I fell weakness and fever also but in the morning I fell that I have not fever . So . Why it is that fever come in evening.
How can exercise make a difference in my diabetes, What is the importance of diet in diabetes, Do I need to take my medications even on days that I Feel fine?
What's the solution for getting rest from stomach problems. I m suffering from you much pain in my stomach so pleas consul me.
Dear sir, I got stroke two years ago. One was on 29.04.14 (thalamic infarct) and the other was on 7.10.14 (cerebral infarct). Now, can I term those two as two separate strokes. I do not have hypertension, no cholesterol, nothing of any sort. Doctor has quoted me saying Antithrombin III deficiency. Now, I want to know whether there is any cure as I have fear of recurrence. Kindly guide me.
I want to do sex everyday is it good for health or bed? If it is bed what is the right proportion to do sex in a week with my boyfriend?
Tell me how to treat digestive problems my food doest not digest properly and have a constipation almost days is it symptom of my weak digestive system what's the actual. Causes of my weak body I'm very thin please tell me medicines which will improve my digestive system is liv 52 is best for this problem.
Hello I am 32 years old. I want to get rid of from masturbation. Its my bed habit. Please suggest me.
Hives is a very common condition and about 20% of the world has got it at some point in their lives. There are many causes to it ranging from blood transfusions to certain allergic reactions to food. It starts off as an itchy patch of skin but slowly swells and turns into red welts. There are certain factors which makes the itching worse including stress, alcohol and scratching the area of skin which was itchy in the first place.
Here are all the causes and symptoms of hives:
- Food: Allergic reactions to foods such as nuts, eggs and shellfish are a common cause of hives.
- Medications: Certain medications also have a side effect of causing hives. Penicillin and sulfa are two of the antibiotics, which can cause hives. Ibuprofen and Aspirin are also two other medications, which are commonly known to cause hives.
- Infections: Both bacterial and viral infections can lead to hives. Strep throat, urinary tract infections, common cold and hepatitis are some of many bacterial and viral infections, which may cause hives.
- Stimuli: Certain factors such as temperature, pressure, sun exposure and other physical stimuli may cause hives as well.
- Plants and animals: Dander in animals are the flakes of skin in their fur. Moreover, coming into contact with certain poisonous plants may cause hives.
- Insects: When insects sting or bite you, you may get hives.
- Latex: Latex is a type of rubber used in many types of clothing. It has been said that wearing clothing made out of latex can cause hives.
- Pollen: Pollen is a light powdery substance produced by plants such as oak trees. It travels through the air and may cause hives if it comes into contact with your skin.
- Bumps: Itchy red bumps appear on the skin when you have hives. Sometimes, the bumps can be skin-colored as well.
- Blanching: When the bumps turn white after you press them, it is known as blanching. Blanching is the only clear symptom of hives. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.