Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prameela Devi Kilaru
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prameela Devi KilaruYour feedback matters!
My daughter is carrying (27 yrs. She completed 67 days. Last 2 days back she experienced a small drop of Brown discharge for 2 times/days and now stopped. When we consulted our gynecologist she prescribed TAB "Naturogest SR 300, one tab daily for 30 days. She told scanning is not required. We scanned last 15 days back and every thing was normal. We are in tense. Is it normal?
Dr. ghirish dhani I have a question for my periods r irregular. On 29 july I had forced sex. Fron 29 july I started taking duphaston tablet On 8th august I got stomach pain followed by brown spot on 8th august and brown periods from 9th august to 11th august. From 19 august I started having sex with my hubby. And on 17 sep I found it positive I had an ultrasound on 30 september dated me 7w6d gestation age On 31st october it dated me 12 w 3 days gestation age On 22 dec dated me 19w5d gestation age My question is 1.kya me 29 ke incident se pregnant hui? 2.8th august ko jo bleed tha vo periods tha ya implantation bleed 3.when did I conceive? 4.kya koi chances h 29 july ke incident se pregnant hone ki Please sir help me out I am in very bad situation.
I am suffering from pcos want to get pregnant but can't. I am taking medicine since one year went to many doctors but no result. I mean trying hard to loose weight also. Please help me. My taking ovashield and sustain Sr in medicine.
We all have different skin types. While some have dry skin, others have oily. So if you have oily skin, then here are 5 tips to keep in mind, to keep your skin oil free. Oily skin is usually a constant problem in every season since even after washing the face properly it becomes very oily after some time. And, if some cosmetic is applied, then also it makes no difference, the skin remains as oily as ever. Now dermatologists offer various solutions to this problem. Even though you might come across home remedies like the sugar and lime scrub or yogurt, turmeric paste, it is always better to seek professional help for oily skin.
There are mainly 5 skin types:
1. Oily: This skin type has too much oil, which can be seen on the face even after cleaning it.
2. Dry: The dry skin lacks essential moisture and looks very dry.
3. Normal: The normal type of skin is neither dry, nor too oily and not too sensitive also.
4. Sensitive: Sensitive type skin is very sensitive and is easily affected by weather changes or any other factor.
5. Combination skin: Combination skin is, in which some parts of facial skin are dry and others are oily. Use non comedogenic and powder based cosmetics.
Here we are going to deal with the oily skin type and its treatment. Oily skin appears to be greasy and teenagers often face the problem of oily skin during their puberty. Oily skin can also be caused due to heredity, diet, hormone levels, cosmetics usage and humid or hot weather. According to dermatologists, diet plays an important role behind oily skin. Consuming oily or fried food or having too much oil in your diet can be the reason behind your oily skin. Weather can also make your skin oily. Humidity especially causes the oil to come out of the pores and give your face a greasy look.
1. Use a gentle face wash or cleanser and reduce the use of toner: Use a gentle face wash to wash your face at least twice a day to reduce the oil levels. Also reduce the use of toner, and if you use toner then try using an alcohol free one.
2. Keep yourself hydrated: Keeping yourself hydrated is very important as the face starts releasing oils if the skin is not hydrated properly.
3. Try the home remedies carefully: You might not know the exact concentration of lemon in a sugar lemon scrub, as excess of lemon can cause allergic reactions. So apply home remedies with discretion.
4. Use the cosmetics according to your skin type: Cosmetics are very important for a woman and if your skin is oily, it's better to choose non comedogenic and powder based cosmetics
5. Consult a dermatologist for quick solution: We all know that a doctor knows the best cures to all our ailments, so try consulting your dermatologist for a quick solution to your problem of oily skin.