Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. PragyaYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old male and my teeth's are not in proper order and I wanted have frames, so could you tell me how expenditure it takes to complete my procedure. Thank you.
I'm 45 years old, I'm having problem of my teeth. My teeth is very damage. Dentists told me to do root canals of all teeth and fix cap of synthics. Also told me your teeth in hinder. Gis gaye hi, due to that my young become very sensitive its very burn when I'm taking food hot cold or spicy. Even after taking food my young color become Change may be it red or some dark color. Pls advice me.
I am having pain in my teeth from last few days and blood also coming from it. What should I do to overcome it?
I have broken my front four teeth, and I have taken rootcanal treatment, I am not able eat anything. Now even my artificial teeth are also weak.
I eat Rajni Gandha I have tarter I my cavity my upper tooth has be broken and cavity has tarter wat to do.
Is titanium dental implants are harmful for body? Does it causes cancer/ allergies/ infections ? Does it cause never damage ? I am very confused between dental implant and bridge.
I am a 27 year old male have chipped the edge of my front top tooth due to a fall would like advice, because i've never visited a dentist before.
Hello I am Sanjay Kumar and 26 year old , I have problem in mouth when I brush my teeth either eating something suddenly spread blood in my mouth although I have taken medicine but still I am facing problem so please help me.
I am 22 years old I want to make my teeth straight it is zigzag. So it can be possible to make straight? if it is possible then nearly how many it's cost?
My teeth get pain when I eat ice cream . And cool drinks . Some time its bleed .bad small also coming please tell me what I do?
Does scaling or cleaning of teeth to make them white by a dentist can create sensitivity or pain in my teeth.
One warning that most children would have heard from their parent or other elders is, 'don’t eat chocolates, your teeth will get decayed'. And, most children grow up believing this to be true. As this is a global statement thus, more and more research has been done to clarify this. (Learn more to maintain Oral Health in Children)
Let us understand in brief the basic process of tooth decay. The tooth is made of mineralized layer called the enamel that is covered constantly with saliva. There are thousands of bacteria in the mouth. Food substances gradually deposit on the teeth and form plaque (learn more about plaque problem). This combination of a moist environment and bacteria on a mineralized structure produces the ideal environment for bacteria to act and produce acids which break down the minerals in the enamel. This is the first step in the origin of decay. The acid produced attracts more bacteria which further leads to worsening of the decay.
Some of the facts correlating chocolates and tooth decay are as follows:
- Chocolates in particular do not cause tooth decay. Very often, children tend to eat chocolates in between their meals and do not rinse or brush. This leads to greater level of plaque formation, thereby, starting off the process of decay. Not just chocolates any sticky foods can lead to tooth decay. What needs to be enforced is a habit to brush or at the least rinse thoroughly after eating a chocolate bar. In fact, this could be used as a reward, and it can help food deposits formed from other foods also to be washed away. The child gets to eat a chocolate, and good oral hygiene is reinforced too!
- Eating a chocolate before the actual meal is a way to indulge. What happens is that there is no sticky residue on the teeth if eaten this way. The child gets to enjoy chocolate at the same time keeping the teeth away from decay.
- Another habit is to make sure that the child eats all of chocolate at one shot than to keep nibbling at it for hours. That way, the chocolate can be managed with one round of brushing or rinsing
- it is advisable to give the child their share of chocolate at night, as most kids brush teeth before going to bed.
- Dark chocolates contain a good amount of antioxidants and are believed to reduce the incidence of plaque formation and therefore, they counter the effect of acids produced by the bacteria.
So, the next time someone talks about chocolates causing all the tooth decay, tell them it is not that bad, you can have your chocolate and eat it too!!