Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Praggya SrivastavaYour feedback matters!
One of the best Gynaecologist in Hyderabad, highly competent and skilled
Living with a renal transplant constantly exposes you to the risk of organ rejection. Although it might sound scary, it usually happens because the medication needs to be tuned according to the requirements of your body. A change in medication usually solves the problem of a possible rejection, and a rejection becomes less likely if it doesn't happen within a year of the transplant. Some obvious signs of rejection are a pain on the region of transplant, fever, change in weight or low urine discharge.
The causes behind a renal rejection vary on the basis of the type of rejection that takes place. Here are three different types of renal rejection and their causes:
- Hyperacute Rejection - Hyperacute rejection occurs within 24 hours of the transplant. It can have an immediate effect and occurs as the existing antibodies act against the grafted material, causing irreversible destruction. The immune system may recognize it as a foreign body and destroy it. Hyperacute rejection is common for patients who have received multiple blood transfusions or have suffered from transplant rejection earlier. The tissue must be removed immediately before it becomes fatal for the recipient. This type of rejection can generally be avoided if the doctors type or match both the receiver and the organ donor. The organ is less likely to be rejected if there are similar antigens between donor and receiver.
- Acute Rejection - Acute rejection generally occurs after the first week of transplantation. Acute rejection is common in most recipients. Since a perfect match of antigens is rare to find, except in the case of identical twins, some amount acute rejection occurs in the case of all recipients. It can cause complications like bleeding and inflammation. The risk of acute rejection is highest in the first three months of the transplant.
- Chronic Rejection - Chronic rejection occurs months later after the transplantation. This happens over time when the immune system of the body reacts against the transplanted tissue and slowly damages the organ. In such a case, the kidneys can suffer from scarring or fibrosis and damaged blood vessels.
Is unwanted 21 affect the fertility system? Or any other side effects My dermatologist give me krimson35 for 21 days due to some hormonal imbalance does it effects my fertility for future?
Hello doc I am 30 year old and my wife is 28. She is suffering from PCOD and Thyroid .Her weight is 53.20 kg ,we are married 2.5 years back and planning for a baby from the last 2 years but nothing going right. We had changed various gyne but nothing good happens, due to which my wife is loosing hope and also gets upset very often . We did not move for IVF yet . Please suggest some latest technology and good gyne that can solve our problem. All the gyne told that her ovaries are not responding ,her menses are also not regular without medicine.
I had sex with my wife on the 5 th day of periods when she was not bleeding. As I was not using any protection she had to have ipill. Now her date has crossed more than 11 days and she is not getting her periods. Checked the pregnancy test and it was negative. Need to know is it because of the pills or something else is wrong?
Madam, my wife is 3 months pregnant. Some times she feel stomach pain not severe. From 3 day she discharge white color from vagina. Is it infection of baby or not. I am worried about my baby might be infected. Please tell me what to do?
Include banana in your diet, bananas are rich in potassium and vitamin, which will help to increase your virility.
Eat a lot of almonds. Almonds are rich in zinc and they help to boost your libido.
- Eat a lot of strawberries, they are rich in vitamin C and help in blood circulation, which in turn helps in better sexual experience.
- Get good sleep of minimum eight hours as you need energy for sex.
- Eat one garlic on your empty stomach early in the morning. It helps to increase your sexual organs stamina to hold out.
- Drink a lot of water and eat healthy food. Eat a lot of salads, soups, fruits, vegetables, nuts, etc.
- Avoid junk food, it is bad for your health as well as your sex life.
Both my daughter in laws didn't conceive so far. First married 7 years back and second three years back. First is in oversaes and the second is with us in chennai. Her tsh level is 0.08 and she had been put on eltroxin 125 mg. Tabs. By her gynaec. Chances of our getting a grand child!
She has ovarian cyst of 5 mm. Is there a problem in conceiving as she has no baby yet. Any cure? Side effect of surgery.
A tumor may be defined as an abnormal unwanted growth of tissue in any part of the body. This word need not immediately cause panic because the tumor may or may not cause a health threat. There are three types of tumors:
- Benign tumor: This is a noncancerous type of tumor. In our body, new cells are formed while the old ones called dead ones are disposed by our immune system. When this disposal of cells does not occur, the remaining dead cells form a lump, which is called a benign tumor. They are not dangerous since, they do not contain harmful fluids and do not spread. A person suffering from a benign tumor in the brain may have frequent headaches.
- Pre-malignant tumor: It is an initial disorder, or an earlier symptom of cancer manifestation. The inclination of this medical condition is that it will progressively become precarious. This is so because it is capable of conquering neighboring tissues and spreading as well. Leukoplakia is a form of premalignant cancer. They evolve as thick white patches inside the cheeks or on gums below the tongue. These patches are very difficult to be scraped off from the mouth. They are caused mainly due to chewing tobacco and smoking, and if left untreated can expand.
- Malignant tumor: These are the cancerous tumors, in which cells multiply abnormally and rapidly. They are unstable and travel along bloodstream, circulatory system and lymphatic system to other parts of the body. Sarcomas and carcinomas are the most common types of malignant tumors. While the former is related to connective tissues the latter is related to organs and glands.
The most common procedure to name the type of cancer is to refer to their site of origin. Adenocarcinoma, refers to cancer in the adenoid glands. Similarly, a benign tumor of fatty tissue is called lipoma, where as a malignant tumor in the same area is referred to as liposarcoma.
What is a biopsy? How does it relate to a tumor?
A Biopsy is a medical procedure practised by qualified medical practitioners. This procedure helps in identifying the type of tumor within a patient. It aids the doctor to conclude the type of treatment to be given to any patient. This procedure is a definite diagnosis to the identification of cancer. A Biopsy is the removal of a sample of the abnormal, unwanted tissue for laboratory examination. Biopsies are of different types, and they may be performed using ultrasound, CT scan or MRI depending on where the tumor is.
- Excisional biopsy: In this method the entire lump of excess tissue is removed.
- Incisional biopsy: Here a sample of the abnormal tissue is removed surgically.
- Needle aspiration biopsy: Here the sample is extracted with the help of a needle.
After extraction, the tissue layers are sent to pathological departments to check their composition, and cause of disease.
Please tell me. When is the best time for having a quantitative Blood Pregnancy Test after sex for accurate result?
I am 25 years old, single girl. Am having upper lip darkness and my neck is too dark when compared to my skin colour. Am having irregular periods, is this will be reason? What will be the remedy for this. Am over weight too for my height.
M 20 years old girl. I want to conform something ki last month 4 june ko mences hui thi bt 5 ko me intimate hui thi but fr 5 ko shaam m mences hogayi thi. But is month mere mences nhi hui. So m I pregnent?
Although this might come as bit of a shock for most of you, the habit of sitting, acquired or inherent can lead to a lot of physical complications. Even with adequate exercise, the practice or compulsion to sit for too long, more than six hours at a stretch to be scientifically precise, can prove to be fatal. Or in a sense, it can at least have a detrimental effect on your life span.
Studies have revealed that sitting in front of the television for an hour if you’re above 25, can lessen your life expectancy by 22 minutes. The process might take effect sooner than you think, with the development of myriad complications such as type 2 diabetes, heart disease, various forms of cancer, digestive problems and other orthopedic disorders of the waist and backbone. This becomes precarious, especially for those affiliated to professions that facilitate no mobility or those leading a sedentary lifestyle by choice.
If you are engaged in a desk job which involves a lot of sitting around for long hours, you should be worried about the ills that come along with it. Besides ophthalmological disorders, obesity, painful and stiff joints, sitting can also induce further serious problems involving the heart. To avoid this, make sure you take regular breaks to get up and walk at regular intervals, a little bit of neck and stretching exercises that is affordable in the given space. Avoid sitting on your rear for more than half of the day at all costs.
Standing in a fully upright posture burns a lot of calories, so even simply standing after a period of prolonged sitting can prove beneficial. For instance, it is advisable to watch the last ten minutes of a show or match standing up. Evening walks and morning walks are a good practice to lessen the amount of time spent on the chair. Regular and habitual jogging or running regimens help in getting you out of the infamous couch potato syndrome. Make sure you sit in a correct and erect posture while working on the computer or watching the television. Avoid long hours of prolonged sitting in front of these devices at home, especially if you are already compelled to do so at office. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a the doctor and ask a free question.
I need to know what is the approximate cost of surgical abortion? & within how many days after intercourse abortion can be done through medicine?
My wife is now 11 weeks 4 days in her pregnancy. Yesterday we had the NT scan which shows all is normal expect they can't visualise the stomach the during the scan. Pls help me understand is it a reason to worry. Thanks!
• Accept there is a no exchange-no return policy where your body is concerned! You have only one body – so make the most of it.
• Start with the top of your head and list the things about your body that you like – your hairs, eyes, shape of your nose, skin, ears, length of legs, ankles, shape of your fingers, etc.
• Look at ways of enhancing your best features and dressings to suit your body and size.
• List the things about your body that you would like to improve.
• Now list those improvements that are within your own control and require the intervention of a reasonable diet, or some lifestyle changes.
• Start making those changes and celebrate each step towards improving your body images.
Given the amount of junk food we eat, it is a good idea to detox the body once in a while. Detoxing should not be confused with dieting for weight loss. Detoxing is simply a way to give the digestive system time to rest and recoup. Here are ten steps to detoxing.
- Stay hydrated: It would be impossible to flush toxins from the body without sufficient water. Hence, it is necessary to stay hydrated at all times. A person should drink a minimum of 8-10 glasses of water a day while detoxing.
- Start the day with lemon and water: Begin your day with a glass of warm water mixed with the juice of one lime or lemon. This charges the liver and other digestive organs. You could also add freshly grated ginger, a pinch or cayenne pepper or honey to this drink.
- Green tea: Green tea is well known for its antioxidant properties. This makes it the ideal drink to detox your body. It also gives the body a natural caffeine boost and helps control blood sugar levels thus, reducing sugar cravings.
- Fibre: Fibre is essential for the digestive system and aids in the removal of waste material from the body. Additionally, fruits and vegetables that are the largest sources of fibre are rich in essential vitamins and minerals. You could also consider fibre supplements such as psyllium husk.
- Say no to alcohol: Keeping away from alcohol for a few days can help cleanse your liver. Along with alcohol, it is also a good idea to stay away from nicotine and caffeine.
- Cut down on red meat: Red meat is difficult to digest and can cause a number of digestive issues. Hence, consider replacing red meat with leaner meats like chicken and fish.
- Season with turmeric: Turmeric has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric can be added to almost every vegetable and Indian curry recipe and is ideal while detoxing. Drinking a glass of warm milk and turmeric is the ideal way to end a day when detoxing.
- Go organic: Organic foods may be a little more expensive, but they are well worth the price. These foods are free from harmful pesticides and other chemicals. This makes them easier to digest and safer for consumption.
- Sweat it out: Perspiration aids in the removal of body wastes. Exercising not only makes you sweat but boosts energy levels as well. Alternatively, you could try sweating it out in a hot tub or sauna. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.