Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep SwarupYour feedback matters!
I am 37 aged male having enoughsleep 8-9 hours daily but at my wakeup time my eyes are not opening freely they are very pain is there any medicine suggest me?
How can I get ride of eye pain. I have to sit against computer more than 10 hours. My eyes sight is not clear too. So have to wear specs.
I am 16 year boy having a problem in my eyes during my recess time in the school or whem I go in light so what precaution I should take to improve my eye sight else it will suffer me in my future.
I am having under eye dark circles n bit wrinkles also along with it I think. N dark circles I have since my childhood, as everyone In my family have dark circles. N when I do make up the. Whole eye n under eye area looks different n dark. N I feel so embarrass, so please let me know to overcome from this.
I am 35 years old and have a dry eyes issue. It becomes worst by the end of the day in the office probably due to the AC, but can't avoid it. On holidays I do not feel so much of an issue. Please suggest solution which would cure this issue and does not recur in long term. Thanks,
I get tears in my eyes very often even after wearing specs what should be done? And I get an headache because of thia.
1) when person has to take videonystagmography. When it is essential for person to take video nyatagmography? When it is recommended by doctor? 2) which reading of nystagmus is accurate? 1) reading of nystagmus on slit lamp? Or 2) reading of nystagmus in video nystagmography?
What is the permanent solution for chalazion? I had gone through surgery also but it didn't get cured completely.
I have eye weakness like, my eyes got red when I watch television or be on phone more than 30 minutes. What should I do?
Contact lenses are one of the most convenient ways to correct vision-related problems. It is easily disposable and requires least maintenance. It might have minor side effects in the form of irritations and allergies but it requires least time for adaptability. They help to correct nearsightedness and farsightedness along with astigmatism and age-related vision problems like presbyopia. Following are the benefits and harms of wearing contact lenses.
Positive effects of contact lenses
1. Better vision: Wearing contact lenses improves your vision to a great amount, especially peripheral vision. They are comfortable to wear and can correct both nearsightedness and farsightedness. They can cause discomfort initially but are more effective than glasses. Lenses are also available in bifocals and tints and can be worn for long periods of time.
2. Great for active lifestyle: Glasses can be a hindrance to sports activities and can limit your peripheral vision. Lenses on the other hand are great for an active lifestyle as they require short adaptation period. They are easy to put and take care of and do not require a lot of maintenance on your part as it needs least cleaning.
Risks of wearing contact lenses:
- Dry eyes: Dry eyes are the most common side effects of wearing contact lenses
- Infections: Contact lenses wearers are prone to infection of the cornea called keratitis. It can cause swelling, blurry vision and other problems due to lack of oxygen supply to the cornea.
- Allergic reactions: Allergic reaction to the contact lens solution can affect your vision as it causes inflammation of the eyeballs and redness. It can also cause eyelid inflammation and limit your scope of vision. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.