Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pradeep Nori
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep NoriYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
M S S S Ramarao
We know Dr Nori G Pradeep for last 10 years. He is having number of branches in twin cities with roaring practice His professional approach in Nadi Pariksha and Diagnosis proved him as an eminent Ayurvedic doctor He has an exceptional sense of caring towards his patients to get them relieved. He us service oriented and dedicated doctor but never after money. For myself and my family members he is none other than "DHANWANTARI". The proverb "VAIDYO NARAYANO HARI" is proved correct in case of Dr Nori G Pradeep. From M S S S Ramarao
Dr. Pradeep Nori is family doctor of us. He has an empathetic attitude towards his patients. His treatment has always given good results, his medicines are safe without any side-effects To be precise he is a very efficient doctor. His approach towards his patients is very pleasing and calm. Real doctors spend time to look beyond the medical reports and understand the suffering and pain that patients are going through, and Dr. Pradeep Nori is exactly the same. I wish him All The Best for his future !
Myself & my wife were visiting Dr. Nori Pradeep for the past 5 or 6 years for our Diabetis & related complications in addition to general consultancy. It was really a very satisfying experience for both of us in terms of our ailments. The very soft & friendly approach of Dr. Nori Pradeep in understanding our problem n suggesting remedies gave us this satisfaction. Over these years he has become more of a family member to us than a doctor.
We got Very Good Positive results after consulting with Dr. Pradeep. the best part is he listens to you carefully and guides properly while giving good medicines and counselling.
Doctors takling with patients very nice.persuation after getting treatment is good.I am following the guidelines issued by the doctor and enjoying my life with out any problems.
Strongly recommend as Dr. Pradeep Nori. is one of the best in Ayurvedic medicine.
Osteoarthritis is referred to as a degenerative condition where the protecting cartilage of a particular body joint (which helps in smooth movement) slowly wears away with time. Osteoarthritis occurs mainly in joints of the hand, neck, hips, spine and knees. As time passes, osteoarthritis might result in severe and unbearable pain along with increased stiffness in the affected parts of the body. The affected body joints might also lose flexibility, which might result in a particularly unpleasant sensation.
- If you are suffering from obesity.
- There is history of osteoarthritis within the family
- You have suffered severe injury in one or many body joints in the past.
- You are beyond the age of 60.
- Your job requires you to put considerable stress in one of the body joints.
Ayurvedic approach to osteoarthritis
Osteoarthritis tends to be a chronic condition and can never be fully cured although it can be controlled and reduced drastically. Ayurvedic treatments can offer a suitable and potent remedy to patients suffering from osteoarthritis. In Ayurvedic scriptures, Osteoarthritis occurs as a result of an imbalance of the Vata Dosha. This condition occurs primarily because of a regular consumption of stale and unhealthy foods, which result in severe pain in the joints. The Ayurvedic remedies offer to prevent further degeneration as well as restore the ability of the affected cartilage. Apart from encouraging the consumption of freshly cooked meals and drinks, the other useful Ayurvedic remedies are as follows:
- An application of a mixture of dried ginger powder and hot mustard oil on the affected body joints might help to cure the pain.
- Mix turmeric, camphor, garlic powder in hot sesame oil. Then apply it daily on the affected areas. This will not only provide relief from pain, but will also improve mobility.
- Daily consumption of Triphala powder might help in the subsequent cure of osteoarthritis by purifying the colon.
- Daily consumption of 30 ml herbal juice extracted from the Deodar tree roots, might cure osteoarthritis. You need to consume this preparation 2 to 3 times daily.
- Daily massage with groundnut oil on the affected area may also reduce the symptoms of osteoarthritis.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Piles is the result of enlarged vein in the anal region. In Ayurveda, this is known as Arsha. There are various reasons for developing piles like constipation, constantly sitting for a long time on the hard surface, lack of exercise and harmful food habit like food without fiber for piles. Piles are often found to be occurring more commonly in middle aged and older individuals.
There are two different types of piles depending upon their location
- Internal Piles are located in the inner lining of the rectum and cannot be felt. They are usually painless and can also lead to bleeding.
- External Piles, however, can be painful and swollen, and are located on the skin around the anus, and can be felt easily.
Symptoms of Piles
- Bleeding from the Anal Canal
- Itching and Irritation
- Pain and Discomfort
- Tender Lump
- ‘Skid Marks’ on the Underwear
Ayurvedic Treatment For Piles:
Since Ayurvedic medicine involves a lot of changes in the diet and lifestyle, some remedies to prevent and treat piles or Arsha are fairly simple and lifestyle related. Here is a list of common ayurvedic remedies to treat piles:
- Sedentary Lifestyle: Sitting in a particular posture for long hours without movement can also lead to development of piles.
- Avoid eating foods that are hard to digest: Since piles tend to form due to an increased pressure on the rectal walls, eat foods that are light and easy to pass as stools. You can increase the intake of fiber-rich fruits and vegetables.
- Exercise: Moderate exercise not only just helps treat piles, but also prevents many other lifestyle related disorders.
- Eat foods that improve digestion: If you have a weak digestive system, add probiotic-rich foods to your diet.
- Drink More Water: A dehydrated body can cause the stools to become hard, making them difficult to pass; drinking more water can make passing stools easier.
Medicinal Way of Treating Piles in Ayurveda
- Often Nagakesara is recommended, especially when this is associated with bleeding. One teaspoon-full powder of Nagakesara is given to the patients three times a day.
- Haritaki is a useful herb for both dry and bleeding piles. One teaspoon full powder of Haritaki is given to the patients two to three times a day.
- Ayurvedic drug Abhayarishta is a widely recommended medicine for this condition. 30 ml of Abhayarishta is given to the patient twice daily after food with an equal amount of water.
- Kasiaditaila can be used externally, which helps in shrinking piles and cures itching in the anal region. It helps in relieving pain and checks bleeding.