Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pradeep Nori
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Hair Care Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Skin Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep NoriYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
M S S S Ramarao
We know Dr Nori G Pradeep for last 10 years. He is having number of branches in twin cities with roaring practice His professional approach in Nadi Pariksha and Diagnosis proved him as an eminent Ayurvedic doctor He has an exceptional sense of caring towards his patients to get them relieved. He us service oriented and dedicated doctor but never after money. For myself and my family members he is none other than "DHANWANTARI". The proverb "VAIDYO NARAYANO HARI" is proved correct in case of Dr Nori G Pradeep. From M S S S Ramarao
Dr. Pradeep Nori is family doctor of us. He has an empathetic attitude towards his patients. His treatment has always given good results, his medicines are safe without any side-effects To be precise he is a very efficient doctor. His approach towards his patients is very pleasing and calm. Real doctors spend time to look beyond the medical reports and understand the suffering and pain that patients are going through, and Dr. Pradeep Nori is exactly the same. I wish him All The Best for his future !
Myself & my wife were visiting Dr. Nori Pradeep for the past 5 or 6 years for our Diabetis & related complications in addition to general consultancy. It was really a very satisfying experience for both of us in terms of our ailments. The very soft & friendly approach of Dr. Nori Pradeep in understanding our problem n suggesting remedies gave us this satisfaction. Over these years he has become more of a family member to us than a doctor.
We got Very Good Positive results after consulting with Dr. Pradeep. the best part is he listens to you carefully and guides properly while giving good medicines and counselling.
Doctors takling with patients very nice.persuation after getting treatment is good.I am following the guidelines issued by the doctor and enjoying my life with out any problems.
Strongly recommend as Dr. Pradeep Nori. is one of the best in Ayurvedic medicine.
Dr. Pradeep Nori provides answers that are very helpful. Thanku sir
Dr. Pradeep Nori provides answers that are very helpful. Thq doc
The best ayurvedic doctor in Hyderabad.
The temporary inability to move one’s own limbs or speak is known as paralysis. Paralysis is triggered by problems with the body’s nervous system and affects the functioning of muscles all over the body. This condition can affect a single limb, the right or left side of the body, or the complete body. A paralytic attack is often caused by a stroke or damage in the nervous system. It can also be caused by exposure to radiation or toxins, autoimmune diseases, tumours and spinal cord trauma. Recovery from a paralytic attack depends on the causes and the extent of the injury that triggered it. With some types of paralysis, partial or even complete, recovery is possible.
Ayurveda is an alternative system of medicine that can be quite effective when it comes to treating paralysis. Ayurveda has negligible side effects and hence can be used to treat adults and children alike. This system of medication does not look only at the physical symptoms but also the mental and spiritual well-being of the patient as well. Some ways to treat paralysis with Ayurveda are as follows:
- Vata-pacifying diet: Eat light meals that are easily digestible and pick warm foods over cold food. Avoid barley, rye and millet and include plenty of vegetables like asparagus, beets, okra and carrots in your diet. Also avoid bitter and pungent flavours, but pick food that is sweet, sour or salty to balance the body’s vata.
- Ayurvedic massage: Warm herbal oils are sued for Ayurvedic massages. These oils and the action of massaging them into the skin have a number of health benefits associated with it, including the treatment of paralytic attacks. Some Ayurvedic massages that could be beneficial to paralysed patients are abhyanga Ayurvedic massages, padabhyanga and pizhichil.
- Medication: Along with lifestyle changes, Ayurvedic medication also plays a role in the treatment of paralysis. Some popular Ayurvedic remedies for paralysis are rasnadi quath, medicated castor oil, pippali mula, vatavidhwamsana rasa, chopcheeni churna, ashwagandha churna, brihat vatachintamani rasa, ashwagandha churna and rasaraja. While some of these medicines are to be taken orally, others may need to be administered through the nostrils as part of nasyam Ayurvedic treatments and others via an enema as part of sneha vasti. Drinking 20–40 ml of radish oil twice a day and a mixture of black pepper powder, sunti and honey is also said to be beneficial in treating paralysis. However, one must keep in mind that recovery from paralysis is very slow and hence patience is a must.
I have tail bone pain, it's more painful while sitting and even worse while getting up. I had a baby via c-section 14 weeks ago.
I am about 68 years old, had very strong sex but now suffering form ED. How could I recover my sex health by using herbal supplement? Please suggest.
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disorder in which the body recognizes the body's own system as foreign and produces an inflammatory reaction. The synovium which is the space between the bones and the joints and contains a lubricating fluid which allows easy movement of the joints.
Inflammation of this space leads to painful, swollen joints that can also turn red and become stiff over a period of time. The joint surfaces can gradually progresses to produce deformities (the swan-neck deformity of the hand for instance) and disability.
Because it is an autoimmune disorder, the exact etiology is not known but lifestyle, stress, cold weather are supposedly predisposing factors. That being the case, it is not surprising that Ayurveda has a variety of options, both in terms of do's and don't's to manage rheumatoid arthritis - both the severity of symptoms and further progression of the disease.
Do's: A well-planned diet will help by supporting optimal functioning of the immune system and nourish the affected joints.
- People diagnosed with RA should follow a diet that is rich in fruits and vegetables. Drumsticks, bitter gourd, carrot, papaya, green leafy vegetables, cabbage, etc., reduce inflammation and hyperactivity of the immune system. The antioxidant properties in these neutralize the free radicals circulating in the body (responsible for increasing inflammation). This helps control the longstanding inflammation of the joints
- It is also advisable to eat them as whole fruits and not as juices. The fiber in the whole fruits helps digestion
- Sprinkle pepper powder over cooling food items like cucumber and radish
- Include garlic which is an excellent remedy for RA, can be mixed with buttermilk
- Whole grains such as wheat, brown rice, millet, barley are beneficial for RA, their high fiber content helps in proper digestion and promotes regular bowel movements
- Honey mixed with water
- Drink boiled milk to which dry ginger powder is added; this can replace tea and coffee
- Milk mixed with turmeric powder is also helpful in controlling inflammation
- Work at reducing weight
Don'ts: In addition to adding the above to your diet, there are some things to avoid, which can worsen symptoms of inflammation.
- Avoid overall unhealthy and irregular diet habits which affects the immune system and aggravates symptoms
- Avoid sleeping during daytime and staying awake at nights
- Avoid deep fried foods and fermented food items
- Given its autoimmune nature, it is better to avoid regular allergy-inducing foods like dairy products, soy, peanuts, processed foods, artificial additives, etc. These could trigger an enhanced allergic reaction.
- Avoid alcohol, tobacco
- Avoid tea and coffee and other caffeinated drinks
With simple daily food habit and lifestyle changes, the severity of RA can be managed effectively.
Our skin has a tendency to become harsh, dry and aggravated during specific seasons and with age. As per Ayurveda, it happens because of the collection of vata in the body. When there is excess of vata, we are inclined to dry skin, acne, dry hair and weak nails. Vata can appear in the body even faster in case you are under stress. Here are some Ayurvedic tips that will decrease the vata accumulation in the body and will help you remain young and keep your skin healthy:
- Try not to skip the veggies: Stick to high water content vegetables that are easy to digest, for example, lettuce, carrot, cucumber, radish (which is highly recommended in Ayurveda for its healing properties), fennel, and asparagus. These vegetables are useful for a wide range of skin. Mix no less than three and relish with a basic olive oil-lemon juice dressing.
- Add some seeds and nuts: Both conventional and Ayurvedic medications believe that including seeds and nuts in your diet will enhance the state of your skin. Vata is drying by nature so all nourishments that have regular and healthy fats in them will keep this dryness. The seeds and nuts contain Omega-3, healthy fats and fiber to help get rid of the vata assimilation.
- Have some tea: Vata is dry and cool by nature so your skin will remain healthier looking, if your keep these two qualities under control. Remain hydrated for the duration of the day and have warm fluids, for example, herbal tea. Making some hot tea with crisp ginger and lemon will wake you up toward the evening and keep your absorption healthy, which is important for shining skin.
- Keep exercise regular: Exercising is fundamental in keeping the Vata from spreading further. Exercising is recommended to keep your muscles and joints sound and healthy while helping you sweat out the toxins. Exercise will likewise enhance blood flow, absorption, and give you a solid skin
- Practice yogic breathing: High levels of mental anxiety are one of the significant reasons why Vata gets disturbed. It truly sucks out all the good juices from your skin making it dried out. Breathing can be an exceptionally powerful anxiety buster that you might need to consider.
- Snooze off with sunset: Aggravated Vata frequently causes anxiety, which can lead to a sleeping disorder. Any healthy skin proficient or Ayurvedic specialist will tell you that getting no less than seven hours of rest is something worth it in order to have a scar-free glowing skin.
- Use skin moisturiser: Staying hydrated within is vital yet you should not disregard dealing with your outer skin all things considered, too. Purging and saturating are the most essential to keeping your skin sound and youthful.
My mother aged 50 years is suffering from cervical and sciatica pain since 10-15 years. She is taking gabapentin along with multivitamin, Calcium and vit D capsules but still she feels pain and weakness. She went for panchakrma last month for 10 days but it didn't help. Please suggest ayurvedic treatment, if possible.
HIV or the Human Immunodeficiency Virus is a problem of the immune system where it is severely weakened and the body becomes more susceptible to other serious medical conditions. The final stage of the HIV infection may result in AIDS. However, it may take up to a decade or more to fully develop. During this stage, the immune system can be severely diminished and becomes prone to diseases caused by infections such as gastrointestinal disorders, pneumonia among others.
- Unprotected sexual intercourse
- Usage of common and infected needles either due to drug abuse or untrained medical personnel.
- HIV can also transmit from the infected mother to a child by means of breastfeeding or during the gestational period through the placenta.
The later symptoms that may appear after a few years may include severe fatigue, inflation of lymph nodes, weightloss, fever and sweating at the night. HIV is suspected if the symptoms remain for a long time without any diagnosable underlying cause for existence.
Ayurvedic approach to HIV
According to Ayurvedic scriptures, the symptoms of HIV have similarities with the concept of ‘Kshaya’ which denotes severe energy loss. So, the Ayurvedic medications aim to restore the lost energy of the body and subsequent development of the immune system along with the removal of the toxic materials from the body. The ayurvedic remedies for symptoms are as follows:
- Consumption of 2 to 3 tablespoons of Chyawanprash might help in the lowering of the cholesterol levels along with the lowering of blood pressure and overall development of the muscles and skin. This preparation, made up of gooseberry and 35 other herbs, is also helpful in improving the dwindling immunity of the body.
- A prescribed dosage of Triphala powder with water can also be helpful with diagnosing the digestive problems that might occur as a result of HIV.
- Consumption of a tonic of the mineral pitch Shilajit can also give a boost to someone with the feelings of constant fatigue, which is a common symptom of HIV.
- A regulated consumption of the Ashwagandha herb might help in reinstating the lost vigor of a person affected by HIV. This herb is also useful to normalize the weight of the body.
- Yoga and meditation are two very important weapons in the arsenal of Ayurveda which will not only limit the symptoms of HIV but also boost the various organs of the body resulting in an improved quality of life.