Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prachi BansalYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old, I got pimples for the past 5 months, I consult so many doctors but is not reduce, kindly help me for the same.
I am so thin. what can I do to maintain our self and become healthy, give me some exercises for daily use?
Hello sir, My daughter 11 years old she have PGE primary general epilepsy. She take Keppra 250 mg medicine. I want know if PGE can cure by operation are possible or not ? Any doctor or hospital in south Asian country? Please give solution without medicine.
Sir My Age is 48, Now a days I am not able enjoy my personal life with my wife due backache and Knee Joint pains, kindly suggest some tips to overcome this.
I'm suffering from my back bone pain and I also suffering from cold from last fifteen days so what I have to doo can you tell me plss.
I am having PCOD-Multiple No ovulation. Am trying for pregnancy but No result. I consult gynecologist. She give fertisure, obimet such Medicines. Whether I would able to become pregnant fast? I had 3 miscarriage and one premonth delivery on 7th Month. Now No ovulation. What should I do?
Hi doctor, I am having stomach noises after eating, having anxiety attacks. Taken several drugs and symptoms seems to return after drugs, recently diagnosed with chronic gastritis after upper endoscopy, currently taking nexium, no more heartburns but I still have stomach discomfort and anxiety. This happens especially when I am stress, as little as reading a courseware or just about any mental task.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did t see any changes. What should I do?
I am 26 years old female. I am not at all feeling good by my health my weight is increasing immensely though I don't eat much throughout the day. My behaviour is getting completely negative. My anger is increasingly everything is perfect in my life but I am purposely creating problem, I quarrel with family without reason, crying without any reasons. Not able to sleep .some kind of dissatisfaction is eating me. M feeling failure I want be out of it anyhow .these all changes are very negative and harmful for me please help me for this.
Good afternoon sir/mam, actually I am 20 year old girl but till now my period not come on regular basis I have shown this many doctor's I have also given many medical test but no result come out so pls help me out.
My mother is having high blood pressure from last 15 years and the treatment is going on in allopathy and she was taking 2types of medicine of 75 mg where one is vincor50/5 am mg and another is CTD-L62. 5/25 mg so we need any cure medicine to remove the high blood pressure and make it normal so please help me out.
Without sleeping pil although the night I spent sleepless, pl. Advice me how to recover these disease?
I am undergoing some online coaching for competitive exams from 6 months. I always stay in front of laptop and mostly listen to video lectures and study soft copies. I am using ARC glasses (sight -0.5) and head phones. Up to now I did not pay attention to my health and now I am thinking of some precautions and preventive measures to protect my eyes and ears. It is not possible for me to give up coaching and it will continue for other 6 months. Please help in this regard. Thankyou.
Health benefits of tea:
1. Polyphenols content: polyphenols, especially catechins and epicatechins, have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits. These little powerhouses protect your body from the bad things you consume. Over time, they may even help reduce the risks associated with diabetes and cardiovascular disease. If you drink too much caffeinated tea, you may get a little jittery, but overall it suits a healthy lifestyle.
2. Weight loss: tea may be able to help you lose weight or keep that waistline in check. In a study of tea drinkers versus non-tea drinkers, the people consuming hot tea on a regular basis had smaller waistlines and a lower bmi (body mass index).
3. Increased muscle endurance: if you’re looking for better exercise endurance, green tea may help. Scientists discovered that antioxidants in green tea extract increase your body’s ability to burn fat as fuel. This allows you to build your stamina at the gym more quickly and reap the benefits of a healthier body.
4. Cancer protection: the powerful antioxidants found in tea can actually protect your body from cancer. Current research has shown that tea helps your body fight off certain cancers, including colon, breast, ovarian, prostate, and many others. Tea isn’t a cure for cancer, but it is a simple and effective superfood that can help lower your personal risk.
5. Fight free radicals: what’s a free radical? they’re the bad guys that invade your cells and alter them for the worse. The extensive damage they cause has been scientifically linked to heart disease, cancer, and even alzheimer’s disease. Despite your body’s design, it is not always able to fight off the free radicals – especially if you have a poor diet or lifestyle habits. Antioxidants found in tea help fight the bad guys.
6. Defend bones: the compounds found in green tea improve bone strength and density. This is great news as we age and our bones begin to weaken. Used in conjunction with mild weight or strength training and a healthy diet, green tea can help you fight the ravages of osteoporosis.
7. Regulate blood sugar: people with type 2 diabetes benefit from regular tea consumption. The compounds in green tea help the metabolic system process sugars more efficiently. In a surprising finding, studies showed that people who drank at least six cups of green tea per week were less likely to develop diabetes at all.
8. Boost brain power: many factors influence your brain health. Age, weight, activity levels, and smoking all factor into the way our brains age. Polyphenols in tea may slow the effects of aging in the brain’s memory and learning centers. This includes neurodegenerative diseases such as alzheimer’s, parkinson’s, and dementia.
9. Hydration: your body is comprised mostly of water. You have to have it for your body to function properly and experts estimate that 75 percent of americans are chronically dehydrated. Not everyone enjoys drinking gallons of water every day, and coffee (despite its other benefits) has dehydrating effects. Tea, despite the caffeine, is a hydrating beverage. Next time you’re falling asleep at 3 pm, try iced green tea for a refreshing pick-me-up instead of coffee.
10. Healthy teeth and gums: countries known for their tea consumption likely drink it plain or only lightly sweetened. Tea contains naturally occurring fluoride and tannins. These help prevent plaque from forming on the teeth. Unsweetened tea, along with a daily regimen of brushing and flossing, helps keep those pearly whites healthy.