Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prabhu Kumar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prabhu KumarYour feedback matters!
How to reduce sex urge .I'm an engineering student I was addicted to masturbation but now I want to focus on my studies as its last year but every time I urge to have sex I dream abt my gf and those kisses and all that romantic moments spend with her .its very much distracting me .I'm not able to concentrate please help me out.
Hypertension or High Blood Pressure can trigger as well as worsen complications related to diabetes. Most people suffering from diabetes tend to develop hypertension later in their lives. Diabetes tends to increase one’s blood pressure, making him/her even more vulnerable to other heart diseases and cardio-vascular disorders. Diabetes often leads to a condition known as atherosclerosis, which is the hardening of the arteries. A combination of diabetes and hypertension drastically increases the risk of suffering from a heart disease. The risks of kidney diseases and retinopathy (damage to the tiny blood vessels present in the retina) also go up, resulting in blindness. With age, chronic hypertension can also result in numerous cognitive disorders such as dementia or Alzheimer’s disease (degenerative mental disorder).
How to prevent Diabetes and Hypertension?
1. Walking for about 40 minutes each day or engaging in any type of aerobic exercise can better one’s heart health. Chalk out an exercise plan upon consulting the doctor
2. Limit drinking and abstain from smoking
3. Go for regular kidney check-ups
4. Eat food rich in fiber such as vegetables, fruits, breads or whole grain cereals
5. Examine blood pressure as well as blood sugar levels regularly at home
6. Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation or yoga to cut down on stress level; as stress is one of the major contributors to diabetes and the subsequent hypertension
7. Shed off your extra pounds as blood pressure escalates with weight
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
How to stop itchiness on scrotum and groin? sometimes it is very much uncontrollable to prevent it from scratching. Also due to this boils have come up on the groin as well as on scrotum. Please help.
I am suffering from right maxillary sinusitis. Sometimes I feel breathing problem. My nose flow back to my throat & cause tonsils & due to this I generally suffer from cold & squeezing.
I suffered with fever from last two days. How treatment is don't to my fever and how to consultation a doctor n what are medicines.
Listed below are 4 dangers why we must think before we eat.
1) Carry Minimal Nutritional Value - What distinguishes refined carbs from unrefined carbs is that they don't have the outer bran layer, which is a germ that has several minerals, lots of fibres and essential fatty acids. This bran layer is stripped away to increase the shelf life which gives you refined carbs that have zero to minimal level of nutritional value.
2) Are Addictive - If you are too fond of having pizzas, pastas, burgers etc. Then you may be addicted to eating refined carbs. This happens because of high glycaemic index meal, which increases hunger, stimulates brain regions to associate reward with more food and happiness and decreases blood plasma glucose.
3) Cause of Lifestyle Diseases - They also decrease and affect the metabolism, which in turn can lead to weight gain, obesity and diabetes-2 among other problems.
4) Cause of Behavioural Problems - They may cause blood sugar spikes, inflammation in the body, acne and eczema, behaviour issues, emotional problems, hyperactivity, bloating, yeast infections, premature ageing, allergies among other problems.
To adopt a healthy lifestyle, you must avoid these refined carbs are much as possible and stick to complex carbs in whole grains and vegetables.
If you have any further questions on issues related to nutrition or diet, ask me by clicking on 'consult.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.