Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prabhakar RajuYour feedback matters!
Obesity and Late Sleep
Studies Proven that Staying up late can expand your waistline, even healthy adults who sleep late can put on weight
Also Sleep restricted Men gains more weight than women
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me! Please suggest me some medicines Or tablets.
My son is having fever of 103°f how much dosage of crocin ds should I give him fever is not going down from last 12 hrs.
Western culture's understanding of carrots being 'good for the eyes' is one of the few we got right. #carrots are rich in beta-carotene, which is converted into vitamin a in the liver. #vitamin a is transformed in the retina, to rhodopsin, a purple pigment necessary for night vision.
Beta-carotene has also been shown to protect against macular degeneration and senile cataracts. A study found that people who eat the most beta-carotene had 40 percent lower risk of macular degeneration than those who consumed little.
#helps prevent cancer
Studies have shown carrots reduce the risk of lung cancer, breast cancer, and colon cancer.
Falcarinol is a natural pesticide produced by the carrot that protects its roots from fungal diseases. Carrots are one of the only common sources of this compound. A study showed 1/3 lower cancer risk by carrot-eating mice.
Slows down aging
The high level of beta-carotene acts as an antioxidant to cell damage done to the body through regular metabolism. It helps slows down the aging of cells.
#promotes healthier skin
Vitamin a and antioxidants protects the skin from sun damage. Deficiencies of vitamin a cause dryness to the skin, hair, and nails. Vitamin a prevents premature wrinkling, acne, dry skin, pigmentation, blemishes and uneven skin tone.
5. Help prevent infection
Carrots are known by herbalists to prevent infection. They can be used on cuts-shredded raw or boiled and mashed.
6. Promotes healthier skin (from the outside)
Carrots are used as an inexpensive and very convenient facial mask. Just mix grated carrot with a bit of honey. See the full recipe here: carrot face mask.
7. Prevents heart disease
Studies show that diets high in carotenoids are associated with a lower risk of heart disease. Carrots have not only beta-carotene but also alpha-carotene and lutein.
The regular consumption of carrots also reduces cholesterol levels because the soluble fibers in carrots bind with bile acids.
8. Cleanses the body
Vitamin a assists the liver in flushing out the toxins from the body. It reduces the bile and fat in the liver. The fibers present in carrots help clean out the colon and hasten waste movement.
9. Protects teeth and gums
It's all in the crunch! carrots clean your teeth and mouth. They scrape off plaque and food particles just like toothbrushes or toothpaste. Carrots stimulate gums and trigger a lot of saliva, which, being alkaline, balances out the acid-forming, cavity-forming bacteria. The minerals in carrots prevent tooth damage.
10. Prevents stroke
From all the above benefits it is no surprise that in a Harvard university study, people who ate more than six carrots a week are less likely to suffer a stroke than those who ate only one carrot a month or less.
I have mild fever (99f to 100f) which is coming and going from past 6 days. I also have cough and feel weakness. Pl help.
From past month, I am facing some heart breathing related problem. Mean I can't eat very hot and chilly spices or even lemon soda added idling, handavo or even phudina charming or sour pickle anymore. Just feeling in heart more excitement allergy without relaxing comfort.
Hi. I am suffered from headaches and feeling like something stretching just above the eyebrows. please suggest.
I am having a a stomach ache every now and then I don't know why. Can you give me solution for the problem as it is unbearable.
I have problem of ringworm, I have used many creams such as derma5, candid total, candid total plus, lobate GM. But nothing works completely. So please suggest me medicine and cream. Also some precautions to avoid these problems.
I am suffering present ejaculation problem last three month and some medicine for like acid phosphoricum but there is no relief till now so please suggest me as possible.
I am 28 year male. Mujhe muh mai chale hai aur dawaii lene se thik ho jate hai par phir ek do din mai phir se ho jate hai. So please help me.
I am suffering from fever there is also gum problem nd cough. I thnk its viral what should I have to do .i take paracetamol tablet it works but after sometime the fever comes again.
My wife (40 years) sneezes very frequently from the early morning until she sleeps in the night. Please let us know how to rectify the problem.
Hello doctor's myself am facing skin problem. Surrounding my penis and between legs m getting lots of itching after itching it will become reddish and it is circle shaped. I do not know why it I need help what r the steps to stop that. And here am new I do not know more about this app so is there any other way to get help
Hello sir I want to ask some sexual related question is that I ejaculate within 2 min and doesn't feel strong erection I masturbate daily and my sperm comes out with in 2 min and my penis is also little thin I want to increase growth of my penis should I use japan oil for strong erection and to increase penis growth or any other way is there to do it like physical exercise pls suggest me.
In order to fulfill your and your partner's desires if must understand them and along with that you need to keep a track of your mental and physical health, so that you can fulfill those desires. There is an increasing number of people with the issue of reduced sexual drive and this being a private matter are not able to come out in the open to discuss it. However, this is an issue that can only be solved by a frank discussion, and when that is done, it might seem like there was no problem in the first place.
Listed below are some things that can lead to a lower sexual drive. It is to be noted that women and men have different reasons leading to reduced libido.
- Reduced hormone levels: The most prominent cause is reduced levels of testosterone and estrogen, which are hormones required for development of sexual characteristics in males and females respectively. The levels can reduce depending on various reasons from hypogonadism to loss of ovaries to psychological stress to medications to drinking and smoking. The first step in managing this would be to establish the fact that there are reduced hormone levels and pin the cause for it. Most people respond almost immediately to replacement therapy. Additionally, in some cases, the cause for reduced hormones can be addressed when identified.
- Physiological problems: Especially in women, if there is painful intercourse, then the drive is naturally reduced. The reason for the pain could be spasms or infection and need to be identified and treated. Psychological constraints are another major reason that most females have painful intercourse. Counselling along with therapy, if required can help these patients.
- Medications: From antidepressants to antihypertensives, though they are meant to cure some medical condition, they lead to some other condition. Drugs like selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), tricyclic antidepressants (TCA), and beta-adrenergic blockers are famous for their ability to reduce libido.
- Lifestyle habits: From smoking to drinking alcohol to junk food to lack of exercise, the effect on libido is very strong. Smoking decreases blood flow in general, which leads to reduced desire.
- Chronic diseases: Whether it is depression or diabetes, hypertension or hyperlipidemia, they all have an indirect effect on the sex drive of a person. Additionally, the constant stress of having to monitor health and maintain a good lifestyle has an effect on the overall health and definitely on the sex drive. In some cases, this could lead to drinking and smoking and use of medications all of which again can affect the sex drive. It goes into a vicious cycle and the patient needs to accept some facts and manage to work around the others.
It is indeed very stressful when a person finds out that he has a low sexual drive. However, it is not impossible to manage with a little help and support, both from the partner and the doctor.