Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Prabhakar RajuYour feedback matters!
My throat is giving me problem from almost 4 months sometime my voice become heavy and I feel sensation in my throat, I am diabetic also kindly I had consulted doctor also still problem is same. Kindly suggest me medicine.
Unbearable itching on head since 10 days. There is so much lose of hair also. What to do? Please help me.
I have severe dark circles, I am taking a sound sleep of around 8 hours a day. Have been stress free, no medical problem at present nor in past. Pl. Suggest any solution.
Hi, I have very dry skin over my scrotal sack which keeps shredding off due to heat. Any solutions? And any natural solutions to increase my sexual stamina and the production of sperms?
I am 19 years male and I suffers from sinusitis from 4 months, give my diet details to get on with this disease.
Muje sex karne mein satisfaction nahi hoti, bahut jaldi out ho jata noon, please iska koi elaz batay, jisme mera asha time lagey.
Meri age 32 hai mujhe 1saal se acidity aur gas hai agar ise permanent cure karna hoon toh kitne time tak fry oily, heavy meals etc se precaution karna padega kyunki 20 days se mein precaution kar raha hoon abhi thoda fark pada hai.please advice
I had uric acid gout in my leg. Its paining while I wear footwear. Is there any home remedy to cure this?
While having sex the sperm comes out from my vagina my husband sperm whats the problem please reply.
I am prediabetes. My age 35. Recently I heard "telangana sona "(RNR) it is rice lo glysimin index 50to 55.in news paper also told that take meals daily 3to 4 time it is not harmful to human body. Is it correct sir.
I am 59 year old woman I have urine infection when I take antibiotics it improves but antibiotics give side effects and weakness also urine infection start after some time please guide me.
Swimmer's ear is a medical condition, which involves inflammation, irritation or infection of the ear. It may affect the outer ear and also the ear canal. Swimmer's ear is called Otitis externa in medical terms. The condition may be acute to chronic in nature.
Causes: Swimmer's ear is an infection that's usually caused by bacteria commonly found in water and soil. Infections caused by a fungus or a virus are less common. This condition is more common in teenagers and young adults. It may occur due to a middle ear infection or because of a respiratory infection such as cold.
Swimmer's ear can occur as a result of swimming in unclean or contaminated water. These waters contain pseudomonas and other harmful bacteria, which can lead to such ear infections. The infections are rarely caused by fungus.
Swimmer's ear may also result due to other reasons. They can be:
- Scratching the inside or outside of the ear.
- Having something stuck in the ear. When you clean ear wax with cotton swabs or small objects, damage may occur. Using headphone or ear plugs for a long period of time may also cause swimmer's ear.
- Allergic reaction to some object or anything placed in the ear may also cause Swimmer's ear. These may be hair products or jewelry.
- Some chronic skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis may also lead to this infection.
There are several factors, which may enhance the risk of getting swimmer's ear. They are as follows:
- Swimming in water, which has got elevated levels of bacteria. This includes lakes and ponds.
- People having narrow ear canals are at a more risk of swimmer's ear.
- Aggressive cleaning and scratching of the ear canal.
The symptoms which indicate swimmer's ear are:
- Itching of the ear canal. This becomes intense as the condition progresses.
- Redness on the inside parts of the ear, which get more extensive in later stages.
- Discomfort which worsens by pulling on the outer ear or pushing on the tragus of the front part of the ear.
- Drainage of a fluid which is clear and odorless. As the condition worsens, there is excessive drainage of fluid along with the discharge of pus.
- A fullness feeling in the ear and a partial blockage of the ear canal because of swelling and fluids.
- In advanced stages, fever and swelling of lymph nodes in the neck is indicated. Hearing impairment may occur.
Swimmer's ear is a health condition, which involves the ear. The ear gets inflamed because of a certain bacterial infection. Although it is not a very severe condition, in some cases it can do significant harm.