Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gastroenterologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Prabhakar PappuYour feedback matters!
I am having acidity, stomach pain, heart pain since 1 and half month. It was partially cured by doctor. But I am having pin picking pain in left side of my stomach. Also had a dark red stool in latrine. I don't know what it is. Please help asap.
How to treat fistula at home. What is the best remedy to get rid of them without getting operation. Give some methods and prescriptions.
I have candida albicans symptoms is cold intolerant brain fog when I eat suddenly my stomach full with gas bloating constipation anxiety lot more food sensitivity to gluten or mostly sugar also finger warts I don't know what can I do and where should I go how can tell the doctor. I checked thyroid testosterone anti po test vitamins all are normal please help.
Having always acidity problems & pain in belly, what would be solution for the same & also advice me how to control that?
Helo, I had periods this month only for 2 days and very little in amount and I feel my lower abdomen heavy and pressurized and little pain on sides and in centre. I had tested pregnancy in urine but comes -ve. Then after that tested for blood test s beta hcg its range comes out 5.3.
Sirm my wife is suffering from fistula. I want to know that how I can get relief from this. Which paddhati is more beneficial homeopath, allopath or ayurvedic.
My daughter is 16 years old. She has made a habit of sleeping late around 1p. M.daily and getting up late around 12,12:30. She is overweight and is very inactive. She does not listen to any one. She is suffering from thyroid and has multiple gallbladder stones. What should I do?
When I eat some spicy food or milk food my stomach and chest starts a burning sensation. Same thing happens when I take food in any hotel or restaurant. I take a gas tablet then it gets better after half an hour. I will be happy if any can give me a permanent cure of this.
I have acidity what should I do? Is there any homely solutions for acidity? What are the foods that I should not eat?
I have a problem in my appetite and digestion? What should I do to increase my appetite and get a better digestion?
Hello doctor I am 8 month pregnant from last 4 5 days I am feeling pain in my stomach abdominal and back pain with water discharge also. Doctor prescribed medicine of 2 days and said if you will not get relief you have to admit in hospital for 2 3 days. I am stressed what if the baby will deliver in 8 month is it safe or not? Pls suggest me something.
I always had a digestion problem. So request you kindly provide me permanent solution because it a serious issue.
I'm having a gastric problem since a year. I feel stomach full all the time, it looks really big because of gas. So what is the remedy to get rid of gas in my stomach permanently. I'm 24, female. Thanks,
What is the best remedy for gastric trouble? What food should be avoided? What should be consumed more to avoid gastric problem?
I was smoking for almost 6 years and quit smoking 1 year back. From past 2 years I have severe gastric problems, with severe lower abdominal pain, this pain persists almost 24 hours. Additional problems are severe gas which is very high at least 50 100 times in a day, burping, lower back pain. In a day I pass motion at least 3 to 4 times. The stool seems not to be as hard as before 2 years. Even if I have a bit heavy food, I feel to pass motion immediately, and if I either control passing motion or urine, I immediately have severe unbearable lower abdominal pain. I have had several tests like ultra sound scanning and lot of other tests but did not help in anyways. Finally I feel I have to live with out it. Any help would be good.
Sugar is the trigger to most of the diseases an adult faces in present times. Sugar is not only harmful for adults, but can pose severe threats to the health of a child as well, if not administered in monitored proportions. But again, sugar is indispensable when it comes to sweetening your drinks and desserts. In order to prevent yourself from the health hazards of sugar, you should know more about its scope and effects.
- Sugar can lead to a fatty liver: Fatty liver is a troubling issue faced by many across the globe. It is wrong to think only alcoholics are subjected to this health condition. People who exercise little and consume huge amounts of fructose are also exposed to the threat of this disease. When a person doesn't do enough to burn up the existing amount of glycogen in his or her liver and take in fructose repeatedly, the liver turns that fructose into fat, impairing one's liver capabilities to a great extent.
- Sugar may make you resistant to Leptin: Leptin is a hormone released by your fat cells. The hormone is particularly necessary as it sends signals to your brain telling it you are full and won't be requiring any more food. Fat people have more number of fat cells and thus additional Leptin too. The Leptin becomes inactive due to the effects of heightened blood triglycerides and insulin, both of which counter its functioning.
- It is addictive and there lies the key to temptation: Sugar is enormously addictive. If you like sweetened products, you will find it hard to resist your cravings for cakes, cookies or chocolates. Sugar accelerates dopamine secretion; this hormone makes a person feel good. Dopamine is the hormone released on the consumption of drugs such as cocaine.
- Calories in sugar are not balanced out with any mineral or vitamin: Because of its lack of nutrient value, sugar is said to have empty calories. Food items rich in sugar tend to make a person lethargic and slackened while depriving them of essential minerals and vitamins. It is therefore, best to not allow children to have pastries, chocolates or puddings in excess.
- Sugar leads to extensive tooth decay: Sugar can accumulate on your teeth if you are having too many sweetened food items. This causes your teeth enamel to wear away, making it more prone to cavities and dental caries.