Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Prabhakar KoradaYour feedback matters!
I have memory loss becuse of tension,anger,depression,fear,worries,fight.How can i improve my memory power?
lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me sir.
What are the proven ways to increase memory power? how to measure the same? any age limit for the same?
I am suffering from psychiatric problem for the last 25 years.Initially Dr. Named the illness as Schzophrenia. Now i am ref to another Psychiatrist for 7 years and he said it is Bi-Polar disorder.I have symptoms like sleep problem, voices, concentration, memory/forgetfulness,etc. I am taking medicines daily for 7 years. If i show improvement medicines qty will come down. Pls advice?
Dear sir, I am 45 years old. Normally I am talking easily, but when I play in stage or t v show or play in t v serials or film, my speech is blocked, I can not through proper dialog as per script and start a birthing problems come and blocked my heard. And also I am feeling some panic disorder to see that many more people to watch me and concentrated me what I do next. For a letter I want to able trough dialog but short is ended over. Please help me.
I feel like i mess up my relations with all my friends and family . Then i get upset for months . What should i do ?
From last three days I am not getting sleep at night and not able to concentrate in my studies help me.
I feel like having sex after seeing female with exposing asserts. Like breasts, navel cleavage. How can I control my feelings.
I am facing PM and ED problem for a while. But whenever I smoke up (hash) and try it elongates the process little bit but I want to get rid of this problem as its vital part of life. Please suggest some effective remedy or solution. I smoke around 4-5 ciggarate a day. Should I go for ayurveda or allopathy. I heard allopathy have some side effect on our body.
What is sexual desire?
It is the attraction that manifests itself in a physical way, which leads to sexual excitement, peak and intercourse for satisfactory sexual activity. This is considered a normal part of the physiological make up of human beings. Yet, there are individuals who suffer from complete lack of desire, which may be categorised as an often unnoticed health issue. This can affect both men and women. So what else should you know about lack of desire? Here's our list!
- Lack of Desire for Women: Women often go through phases where they experience complete lack of sexual desire. This could be due to a variety of reasons, starting from hormonal changes to stress. This condition is usually known as Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder for women. This can be due to a combination of physical as well as mental factors.
- Lack of Desire for Men: Lack of desire for men is usually characterised by a condition known as erectile dysfunction where the patient may have a problem in getting and retaining an erection for long enough to go through with a complete cycle of sexual activity. The causes for this may range from ailments like low testosterone, diabetes and cardiovascular diseases, to stress.
- Frequency: Contrary to popular belief, lack of sexual desire does not happen due to less frequency of sex, for either male or female patients. As per medical studies, there is no set behaviour or pattern that can create low sexual desire.
- Relationship Issues: The issues may range from conflict and lack of performance as well as an utter lack of any kind of emotional stability and satisfaction in the relationship. This is one of the most common causes for lack of desire for both males and females. It may lead to complete lack of sexual interest for females, and stress that causes erectile dysfunction for males.
- Sociocultural Stress: Many times, there are many sociocultural factors that affect conditions like lack of desire. This may include stress due to one's job or peer pressure. In many cases, constant exposure to media executed imagery and pornography can also lead to unreasonable expectations. This can lead to stress and lack of interest in one's partner.
- Medical Issues: Lack of desire may also be a side effect of medical ailments like depression and other mental related problems. Also, chronic physical ailments like endometriosis, fibroids and thyroid disorders can lead to such problems. Lack of desire may happen due to certain types of medicines like antidepressants and contraceptives.
Get to know more about your problem by visiting a doctor in case it becomes a persistent condition so that due treatment can take place.