Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PrabhaYour feedback matters!
We had sex once, we took precautions also. We do not want child soo soon. She missed her period date which was 4 days after our sex. Today Its about 10 days after her period date still no period. How to confirm she is pregnant or not? Marital status: Married Are you sexually active? Somewhat Timing during intercourse/ masturbation: 5-10 minutes Any other symptoms/ issues: no.
It’s true that physical activities and sports can do wonders for your health. But, they can also be dangerous for your health, when it comes to injuries. While on one hand exercise provides you relief from stress, it can leave you with different kinds of injuries. However, there is no need to worry as these injuries are treatable. They can be treated by physical therapies. Here are some of the common injuries that can be cured by physical therapy:
- Ligament tearing and damage of tendons: This condition is very painful. It occurs due to any accident, trauma or serious injury at the time of exercising or sports activity. Sometimes, it is required to undertake a surgery in order to fix up the tendons or ligaments. However, physical therapy can treat this condition.
- Tendinitis: It is a common condition. It is nothing but the inflammation of the tissues around muscles and bones. This usually occurs in the shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, or ankle.
- Fractures: This is a very common type of injury. Be it skiing or walking, you can anytime meet with an accident and develop fractures. Physical therapy is first applied to give back the strength of the muscles in the affected part.
- Arthritis: It is a common problem in athletes. It occurs due to repetitive motion, such as swinging a racket. It is similar to other conditions in which there are a muscle tear or sprain. These can be treated by physical therapy.
- Dislocations: This is a condition in which the bones move out of their positions. It might occur due to a sudden fall or blow during any physical activity.
- Low Back Pain: It is a common problem for ageing people. It can be mild to severe. If you are having a low back pain for more than six months, you must consult a doctor immediately. Frequent sessions of physical therapy are advised for over a prolonged period to get rid of the pain.
Physical therapy is not just to heal your injury. There are clinics which now offer preventive evaluations. These are done to determine the muscle weakness in your body. If the therapist finds any problem in the body, he tried to strengthen the muscle in the area to avoid chances of meeting accidents or falling prone to injuries.
3 Tips to choose a physical therapist
- Be sporty: Choose a clinic that offers treatment to athletes and is not for regular patients.
- Look for certifications: Find out whether the clinic is certified to meet your requirements. Check whether they have a sports certified specialist (SCS) or an orthopaedic clinical specialist (OCS)
- Do background check: Ask others to get feedback on the clinic. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.
I had unprotected sex and the next morning I took unwanted 72 pill n my periods date were on 18 n now its two days delayed and in between on 17 there were brown discharge n till date I have not got my periods. Is there any chance that m pregnant?
1. Menses Problems - Menses problems like irregular menses, delayed menses or in little blood flow, have to start Kumari Aasav 10 ml twice a day with warm water adding in it.
2. Hysteria - Give Natural Borax Powder (Purified Tankan) 1 -2 grams with honey or warm water.
3. Stye - In Problem of Stye have to apply Paste of Rasvanti (Rasanjan) on eyelids or on affected area. And take Trifla churna regularly.
4. Abdominal Pain - Take Shivakshar Churna 2 to 4 grams with warm water twice or thrice a day. And use hot water bag or heating pad on affected part of the abdomen.
While massaging my body today I got something hard on the left on my breast. It's something like a lump, when I pressed it. I felt pain. Please tell me what is it? Is it something to worry about?
I myself have already seen a doctor - they all say I have tight foreskin and need a circumcision. However, its not the foreskin itself which is tight - more the" entrance" of my foreskin. I do not wish to get a circumcision, I am wondering if there is anything else I can do (surgery) - my parents.
Maine 2 months pehle sex kiya tha uske baad mujhe abhi tak 2 baar periods ho gye h kya main pregnant ho sakti hu.
My period is stop for last month and I have 7 month new born baby. I thought that I am pregnancy once again but by check through kit last week I found negative what was reason for this.
My wife FLP profile 1. FSH Serum 10.25mIU/ml 2. LH serum 2.59mIU/ml 3. prolactin serum 9.93 mIU/ml. Is this report is normal to became pregnant? please help.
Hello Sir/Madam I am at end of 8th month of pregnancy. But from start of 8th month I have faced fainting three times. I have done all the check ups but everything was normal even my ecg was normal. But I am very very stressed why this is happening because it is causing life danger to me and my baby. I suddenly start breathing less and faint down on ground for two minutes. All tests related to pregnancy are normal as gynecologist. Please help me out I am very much worried. My age is 22 /female.
I had sexs for 6 days and in between tht I even took I-pill and suddenly aftr 7th day I started bleeding n got my periods before date n it's not stopping now. Today it's 12th day. When will my periods stop? Will it cause any harm to my body?
Hi. I want to know. Protected sex is completely safe or not for pregnancy? Is it safe then periods can be delayed?
She has thyroid hormone. But her period don't come since 35 days. So test by pregnancy test kit. It show positive. Should she go clinic for change tablet which is for thyroid? Is allows to travel by bus or bike or train if she need.
Many times you must have met a child, with symptoms of discomfort after consuming dairy. Sometimes, these signs are seen within a year of birth or at adolescence. But do you know that Lactose Intolerance and Milk Allergy are two different types of conditions with the similar symptoms that one may be suffering from? Let’s know more
– Lactose intolerance
– Milk allergy
|LACTOSE INTOLERANCE||MILK ALLERGY|
|Involves enzymatic disorder.||Results due to impaired immune system.|
|The component responsible for discomfort is “MILK SUGAR- LACTOSE.”||The milk portion responsible is “MILK PROTEIN – CASEIN”.
|The gut lacks enzyme- LACTASE, for digesting lactose.||Body’s immune system treats CASEIN as a foreign element and starts working against it.|
|The undigested lactose results in the production of gases, & thus, the symptoms.||In response to CASEIN intake, the immune system starts producing HISTAMINE, & thus, the symptoms.|
|Can occur at any age.||Mostly encountered, within first 3 years of age.|
|One can tolerate dairy products to a certain quantity.||The body cannot accept even traces of milk proteins, in any form.|
|Could not be fatal.||Is fatal as can produce life-threatening reactions such as anaphylaxis.|
|SYMPTOMS include- Nausea, bloating, loose stools, watery diarrhea or gas.||SYMPTOMS include- Rashes, stomach upset, vomiting & diarrhea.|
As one has to be restricted or taken off from dairy, this two micro-nutrients CALCIUM & VITAMIN D, must be provided from non – dairy or supplemental sources.
Although unlike milk allergy, a person with lactose tolerance can have a limited quantity of milk or products, depending upon body’s capacity, but adequate amounts of non–dairy rich stuff has to be incorporated in both cases to meet the demands. Few examples are:
- Bone broth
- Fish with bones, oysters
- Dark green veggies low in oxalic acid like kale, asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower, etc.
- Figs, banana, apple.
- Almond or soy milk.
- Sesame seeds.
- Egg yolks.
- Fortified juices.
So, having Lactose Intolerance Or Milk Allergy is not end of the road for those who are suffering because of either of these. There are several options in diet & nutrition available to make up for the nutrients which one has to miss because of being allergic to them.
Hi doc, I am pregnant n I have completed 51 days last September 17th I had my periods, I have one question in my mind whether I can intimate with ma partner or not, is it safe to have intimation in pregnancy if yes until which month? Please suggest me.
My wife is 21 year old and taking dose of 1500 mg levera tablets (500 mg in day 1000 mg in night )everyday since last one and half year. Now we are planning for baby. Is it safe use of these tablets during pregnancy or it has some side effect on child/mother during pregnancy. Please guide us we are very much anxious.
Vaccines are recommended for very young children because their immune systems are not yet fully mature and also because their stomachs produce less acid, making it easier for ingested bacteria and viruses to multiply. These factors leave them the most vulnerable to the devastating effects of these serious diseases.
When a baby is developing in the mother's womb it is in a sterile environment. The baby's immune system goes into action at birth, as the child confronts bacteria outside of the womb. But our bodies are an amazing creation with an immune system that is ready to go to work from the moment that we are born. Infants begin to immediately develop an active immune response to these bacteria -- an immune response that prevents these bacteria from entering the bloodstream and causing harm.
Within the first two years of life a child is exposed to 11 or 12 vaccines, some of which are given over time in multiple doses. The degree to which these vaccines challenge a child's immune system is just a drop in the ocean when compared to the tens of thousands of environmental challenges that babies successfully manage every single day.
Things you should discuss with your child's health care provider when scheduling vaccinations:
If your child has had an allergic reaction to a previous vaccination or a vaccine ingredient, such as eggs or gelatin.
If your child has a high fever, or a history of fever after receiving a vaccination.
Doctors and other public health experts have worked hard to come up with the optimal vaccination schedule, affording the most complete and safest protection possible. It is not advisable to skip or delay vaccines, as this will leave the child vulnerable to disease for a longer period of time. Parents should discuss any concerns with their child's pediatrician.