Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Phaniraj.G.L
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Phaniraj.G.LYour feedback matters!
I am 19 yeqr old girl there is a problem that whenever I get stressed my right hand becomes senseless , wat I am suppose to do.
Mere husband ki arm kuch thodi si uth jaati h but finger bilkul bhi nahi kaam karta h so please ap se request he ki aap mujko apni kuch dawa by post kar de jisse mai unko kuch theek kar paau but unko sugar ki problm bhi he and BP bhi teek rehta he unka bas ap se ye request he k aap unki help kre jise unka arm kaam karne lag jaaye or leg bhi left side se kam krne lag jaye
Hello Dr. I had my last seizure in 2014 So did MRI Scan. Conclusion was: Developmental Venous anomaly. So would like to know is the above issue resolved by medication or does it need surgery, I am taking Eption 300 ER daily after dinner.
My friend is 25 years old female suffering from congenital hemiplegia by born. Her right side is affected due to this, her hand and her foot is majorly affected. She is doing some phsiotherapic exersices for proper working of hand and foot but it seems to un affective. Suddenly after so many years now few changer are coming into her body and her foot finger bone is coming out just like her hand fist. We r in tension due to this why these changes are coming after so many years.
My daughter is 2 month old. She had hemangioma other scalp (head). Many doctors advice that it will start to gone automatically after 1 year of her age. Is there any medicine or treatment without surgery? Is it curable within one or two month (5 month of her age). Please help me.
I am 32 years old I am suffering from seizure disorder from last ten year I am on medication levsetrsion 1500 mg. Is it a good medicine for this give me advice please.
I have migraine problem. I am taking medicine bt not profit on this problem. Please say me what I do?
Hi I am brain tumor patient. My doctor suggested to take dexa 4 mg for a month because I am feeling problems like breathing, swelling, saliva in mouth, voice change, it hard to speak well as before. I treated brain tumor by operation and radiation both, it still size 2x2x2 mm. Suggest me something better to do to get well. It’s around 2 years I am at home with this disease.
I want to know the symptoms of brain tumour. Please give me details. If I have vertigenous problem and headache problem should I worry?
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition.