Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Whom do you choose the psychiatrist or a psychologist? How do you know who is the appropriate for you? How to choose the best psychologist or a psychiatrist for you?
There are many problems in my family from my birth between my mom dad ,and nothing has changed yet ,now there are no hopes it would change ,its affecting me ,i feel very alone beacause of this i hate love ,friendship ,realtionships ,sometimes i feel like suicide ,im not happy ,the feeling of helplessness is killing me ,this is affecting on my acadamic performance ,ive consulted one counsilor she suggested to go to another state and live away from your family ,what should i do?going away is not possible for me .
I bloat I lot after having meal. Gas is formed that spins my head. Burning in chest. Anxiety. Bp shoots. Uneasiness.
My friend is smoking from 3 years. He wants to quit! Can his lungs get free and fresh again? Is there a probability that he is already suffering from lung problem?
I was a bright student since childhood I was a topper .but since last two years even can't pass in exams. I am in class 12 right now and merely 40 days are left for board exams which will indeed decide my future my entire life. When I sit to study my mind goes somewhere else and I don't even know when I got distracted. I study for long hours but then also I forget 80% matter studied. I can't remember things .when I sit in exam hall I feel a sort of tiredness a sort of sleepiness and so I can't even manage to pass I don't know how I got in this but I wanna get rid of all this. Also I sit for long hours but I can do very meagre very little study that's not enough to pass in board exams even most dull students are far ahead of me I feel very sad and my parents do not know all this is happening with me please help.
My daughter is 13 years old. Eventhough she is regularly doing bed wetting. All this happens with out knowledge of her. She is very depressed for this act. It there any solution. Which specialist should I consult.
I am having premature ejaculation problem can not even last for 30 seconds. My girlfriend is laughing at me. Please help me. I do not smoke, drink or eat tobacco.
I have a gf she loves me. We are in same college. She is little bit scared. She wants to keep our relationship private. I trust on her completely. But I cant live without chatting wid her. From last few days we have been chatting very less. I want to meet her but she always says that this is final year so we should concentrate on our career. So we should study hard we must study hard. Due to these things I dont know why I am getting frustrated frm last few days I am not living my normal life. I want to sleep much more. Bad thoughts of harming myself is coming in mind. All of a sudden everything has changed. I knw these thoughts are very bad. This is affecting my studies also. I just sleep in my room. Pls guide me what should I do to get my nrml life back. This is not me I like enjoying. My smiles are fake. I even dont knw why I m frustrated whether it is due to my gf or something else.
My brother had total hip replacement surgery a month ago, Now he is still recovering and working on building muscle to strengthen the legs, But meanwhile he has also started smoking cigarettes from last week, he was also doing it before surgery. Please someone can tell me how badly smoking affects his hip/health, So that I can convey the same to my brother.
My son who is 32 years old has been taking 20 mg Raptab Olianze daily on the prescription of the Psychiatri since last 5 years. Please let me know is there any side effect of this medicine and when should we stop it.
My father is suffering from parkinson disease what to do he is suffering from 4-5 years but still not cured.
I am looking for a good therapist in Gurgaon for my son. He is seeking help on anger management issues.
Early childhood is a time when the brain develops rapidly and nutrition is an important part of healthy brain development. It is important for children to eat a variety of foods that can provide them with the proper intake of carbohydrate, protein, good fats, minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. There is a very strong mind-gut connection; therefore focusing on the food you choose to complete the nutritional needs of your child can make a great difference in their brain function.
Certain foods are better for our brains than others, these brain foods may help boost a child's brain growth and even improve the memory and cognitive development.
During infancy, the amino acids and fatty acids in breast milk are ideal for optimal brain development. The brain continues to grow throughout early childhood and children who do no consume a balanced diet are at risk of developing mental retardation and behavioral problem.
10 brain foods to feed the mind and body properly:
1. Whole grains: Brain needs a consistent supply of glucose, thus foods those are high in refined sugars and carbohydrates leads to rapid fluctuation in blood glucose levels and the brain doesn't get the steady fuel supply and energy for proper functioning, therefore to nourish the most active part of body include whole-grain breads, oatmeal, roasted grains in the diet of children for regular release of glucose in body. Oats are also rich in vitamin-B, Vitamin-E, potassium and zinc.
2. Eggs: The protein and nutrients in eggs help kids concentrate because the egg yolks are packed with choline which boosts memory. Eggs are also rich in protein, which provides energy to help the brain stay alert longer.
3. Fish: Fish is a good source of vitamin D and omega-3s, which protect the brain from declining mental skills and memory loss. Salmon, tuna, and sardines are all rich in Omega-3s. The more Omega-3s we can get to the brain, the better it will function and the better kids will be able to focus.
4. Seeds: Packed with protein, essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. Seeds may boost mood and keep your nervous system in check. For example sunflower seed butter as they are rich in folate, vitamin E and selenium and are safe for nut-free zones.try to include seeds directly to the meals.
5. Iron is important for brain development: Preschoolers and toddlers typically eat less iron-rich foods than they did in infancy. In addition, the iron that children get is usually non-Heme iron (from plant sources,) which has lower availability than heme iron (from animal source).sources beef, nuts and dark leafy vegetable (spinach) and tofu.
6. Milk and Yoghurt: Milk and yoghurt contains healthy fats and proteins those are important for brain health. The majority of the brain is made up of fat, so it is no wonder healthy fat is important to feed the developing brain. Protein is important as it can help brain cells send and receive information effectively. Yoghurt also contains good bacteria that will help boost your child's immune system as well as aid digestion, children need higher dose of vitamin D, which is present in dairy and its products.
7. Organic Foods and leafy vegetables: These organic foods are free from pesticides and insecticides and preservatives and do not cause neurodevelopment problems in children, which will impair proper brain functioning. Green leafy vegetables are loaded with vitamin A and K; these keep inflammation at bay .e.g. Spinach, kale, lettuce.
8. Walnuts: The high level of antioxidants, vitamin and minerals in walnuts improves the cognitive health of kids and improve their mental alertness also.
9. Colorful veggies: Vegetables with a rich, deep color such as tomatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, carrots, and spinach are the best sources of antioxidants that support brain health and keep brain cells strong. These foods can be given from weaning age.
10. Berries: The color of the food tells the nutritional value of it. All the berries like strawberry, cherries, blueberries and blackberries have intense color are especially rich in vitamin C and high levels of antioxidants. Blueberries have high levels of Gallic acid, which boost memory by preventing degeneration of brain cells.
So, go ahead and try to include different food group to your Child's plate for a better performance.