Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PhaniYour feedback matters!
Skin problem. Mere face pe muhase he or skin rukhi he. Muhase or rukhi twacha ke liye upay bataiye. Or twacha gori karne ke bare me bhi bataye plz.
My hair problem start in 2013. I have Much dandruff in my head and face but this time dandruff is reduced and hair fall is control. But my hair is reduced from the front. Please tell me best medicine for me.
Hello, I am getting hair fall so much and also my hairs are turning black to white please suggest me something to hair fall get over and my hairs become strong and black.
I am 21yr old.. Am having pigmentation for past 4 months am using brite, aziderm creams and I cant see any difference, is there laser treatment for pigmentation?
My left forearm has turned quite black from last 2 years. People ask about on arm being more darker. And it is only on dorsal part with dry rough skin, touch sensation is also weak.
My skin is very dry its my generic problem what I do tell me about this diseases please say something quick I wait your reply.
Acne is a disorder, which is characterized by small red bumps on the skin or occluded pores in the skin such as blackheads. Acne occurs when overactive sebaceous glands (glands that produce oil in the skin) produce excess oil and the dead skin cells clog the pores of the hair follicle present in the skin. Acne is a condition that affects many people including teenagers and women during their menstruation period. The problem of acne can be extremely annoying, making most of the people to opt for self medication.
Acne scars can be divided into two broad types:
- Hypertrophic and Keloid scarring: Raised tissue on the surface of the skin following excess collagen production causes such kind of scars.
- Atrophic or depressed scarring: These scars are caused due to reduced tissue production. Small, but noticeable holes on your skin are called Ice picks. However, the boxcar is a scar, which is similar to a chicken pox mark.
Causes of acne scars:
- Food items rich in carbohydrates can trigger acne. Dairy products could also worsen the condition.
- Any medicine that contains lithium, androgen or corticosteroids can worsen this skin condition.
- Malfunctioning of hormones even after the age of puberty can lead to acne formation in both males and females.
- Bacteria, excess oil, blocked pores, and dead skin cells are the primary reasons behind acne.
Treatments of acne scars:
Fractional resurfacing laser is one of the most effective treatments for acne scars. It is a minimally-ablative technique that creates microscopic zones of dermal injury in a grid-like pattern. This helps in collagen remodelling, skin tightening, scar improvement, reduction in fine lines, improvement in texture, tone and colour of the skin. A series of 4 to 6 sittings are usually needed for optimal results. Each session lasts for one hour and is performed at monthly intervals.
Certain types of scars such as the ice pick and rolling scars, pixel laser are combined with subcision, dermal rollers and TCA cross. In addition, punch excision and softening of margins with laser can be done for box scars.
Sir I try everything but also after that my lips black nd not shining nd dry sir pls help me how can I get pink nd soft lips, its would be kind of you sir/mam, Thank you.
Vitiligo is a medical condition, which causes the loss of skin color due to loss of pigmentation. This usually occurs in blotches and looks very unsightly. Vitiligo is very unpredictable and can affect any part of your body. In some cases it also affects the inside of the mouth, eyes, and hair. Vitiligo is more noticeable on people with darker skin tone.
Symptoms of Vitiligo:
- Premature graying or whitening of the hair in your eyebrows, eyelashes, scalp, and beard. This usually occurs before the age of 35.
- Skin discoloration can also occur from other parts of the body such as hands, feet, abdomen, neck and other areas.
- Change or loss of the color of the retina (inner layer on the eyeball).
- Discolored patches on and around the navel, rectum and genitals.
What causes vitiligo?
A medical disorder where your immune system destroys and attacks the melanin forming pigments in your skin. This is known as an autoimmune disorder and by far is the most common cause behind vitiligo. An event such as sudden or prolonged stress, sunburn, or being exposed to industrial chemicals. A history of family members or relatives having vitiligo in the past.
Ayurvedic Treatments for Vitiligo:
- Mustard and Turmeric Oil: A paste made with mustard and turmeric oil can be applied on the affected area. This is also good for the skin and reduces vitiligo. Do this at least 2 times a day to reduce the patches considerably.
- Duckweed: This is a type of water plant and is very rich in a mineral called lignin. It is considered a natural treatment for skin disorders and vitiligo. It will also help to restore your natural skin color.
- Sun screen: If you already have vitiligo, exposure in the sun can make it worse, so applying a sunscreen with SPF 30 or above (or an appropriate level of sunscreen protection) can protect your skin from further damage.
- Papaya: This fruit is great for restoring and reviving melanin (responsible for skin pigmentation). Drinking papaya juice or rubbing papaya on the affected area can reduce vitiligo to some extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hi, I have an issue with hair fall. I am not able to understand what need to do. I get to know that the medicine (xtraglo & keraglo) is known medicine. Please confirm me is it suitable for me. Gender: Female Age: 25.
My father is suffering from cough. Even I did not know is that a cough or some thing else. He is having some type of dandruff in his hair.
I am having a terrible problem of split ends. I want to grow my hair but due to my split ends I always have to cut my hair. But even after having a haircut I get split ends within a month. I dnt want to have a haircut again. please suggest me how I could get rid of my split ends and have long smooth and silky hair?
I am 61 years and a diabetic. Two years back I have an operation plastic surgery. In the foot. Afterwords I am OK. But the operated area is black color. To become the normal color what I shall do? Please clarify.
My business is mechanical line. And full day in petrol kerosene and oil etc. From last few month I m suffering from hair fall problem. And already my hair is thin. And now on my face look lots of pimples. Can you suggest me how to care my skin and hair. And how to control hair fall also.
Lybrate | Dr. K E Mukadam speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY