Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Peddi RavignaYour feedback matters!
Is there any tooth treatment and repair process for cavities apart from the conventional drilling and filling? Is it available in India?
I had root canal treatment before 6 month treatment was completed with proper crown bt I hve pain what would be d reason?
Is Eating chewing gums (center fresh) harmful. I only eat it 2_3 times a week. Does it effect me in any way.
One of the landmarks of a child's development during the first year is the eruption of the little white pearls. The first tooth breaks into the mouth, somewhere between six months to one year of life. The entire set is in place in a baby's mouth by about 20 months of life. Though called deciduous teeth as they fall off after a certain period of time, the last of the milk teeth remains in the mouth up to 12 to 14 years of age.
Listed below are some points outlining the significance of milk teeth. It assumes importance, given that many a times, parents ignore injury and/or decay to these with the assumption that these are anyways temporary and a new set will be in place later.
- Eating: One of the primary functions of the milk teeth is to aid in chewing or mastication and digestion. Though not as strong as their permanent counterpart, they do play a great role in chewing and digesting the food. Children with malfunctioning teeth, especially molars, (missing or decayed) can result into poor nutrition.
- Speech development: The milk teeth play a critical role in the speech development, and speech abnormalities can be seen in people, who do not have an effective set of milk teeth. It is common to see children in whom the front teeth in the milk set are not properly positioned, there could be speech problems like lisping.
- Aesthetics: Needless to say, a good set of white, pearly teeth adds to the beauty of a child's smile. This plays a major role in boosting the child's social behavior including acceptance and confidence levels.
- Space Maintenance: The milk teeth maintain and preserve the space required for their successors. In case where a lost tooth is not replaced, the space may not be sufficient for the permanent one to erupt, and this may even stop the permanent one from erupting. The result could be a blank space where the milk tooth is lost without the successor erupting into the mouth due to lack of space.
Given the above reasons, it is very important to take good care of the primary or milk or deciduous teeth. Some simple things to do would be:
- Enforce a regular oral hygiene routine including rinsing after each meal or snack, brushing twice a day, flossing and use of mouthwash
- A biannual visit to the dentist for oral prophylaxis regular cleaning followed by fluoride paste application if required; this will also reduce the onset of dental caries. Early caries can be identified during these visits and treated before onset of pain.
- Chemical sealants may be used if the pits on the teeth are deep and can get decayed easily.
Visit your dentist regularly to know more and to maintain these pearls.
I am 37 years old. I am suffering from gum bleeding from last 2 years&upper has red allergy portion in middle last 2years. Please give me solution.
I have gum bleeding for few months during brushing. I have changed my brush, toothpaste. Consulted doctor. He gave me a gel to use. But, no results. Is there any natural ways to cure it. Is it dangerous? What should I do?
I am 18 yers old from rajasthan. In our village there ,water contain fluoride in it. So my teeth become yellow due to it. I show this to doctors but they can't do perfect solutions. Please suggest me answer. How to become my teeth yellow.
Hello doctor my name is ajeet tiwari I am 30 year old man I have teeth cavity since last two year tell me what should I do.
Sir I'm chewing pan masala and Zardas from last many years and now my mouth is started reactions. My doctor advised me to apply this gel in my mouth 5 to 6 times daily. Is this safe to apply this gel daily in mouth.
We have put together a list of 25 tips for good oral health, to keep you smiling throughout.
We will be sending you one tip a day. Here comes the first one
1. Clean in between your teeth using interdental brushes or floss. This will help to clean a higher portion of tooth and prevent buildup of plaque.