Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Pavan SadwaniYour feedback matters!
Hi, I have suffering form joint pain & body pain, swelling legs/hands last few days. I become fever last 15/9/2016. But todays no fever. What I can do.
Pain is something that strikes fear and anxiety in all of us - be it physical pain or emotional pain. Pain is a somatic and unpleasant sensation that causes acute discomfort in the body of an individual. Hip pain can be caused due to a variety of reasons including conditions like arthritis or osteoporosis, as well as other conditions that may lead to hip pain as a symptom. The major occurrence of hip pain could be a recent injury or a previous untreated injury. It is also an indication of an injury or even a disease. The degree could be varied from a mild ache to an unendurable agony.
- Hip Pain Causes: Pain can occur in any part of the body. One such part is hip. The hip is a ball and socket joint which connects the torso of the body to the leg. Pain in the hip is a common complaint which could be caused due to a large variety of problems. Many a times the pain arises from the bones and tissue within the hip joint itself or the area that surrounds the hip. However, there could be other sources of pain in the hip too. At the time of any illness or an injury this vacant space is occupied with fluid or blood that stretches the capsule lining of the hip and results in the pain.
- The Hip and Other Areas: The hip pain is dependent on the condition that causes the pain in areas like thighs, interior of the hip joint, exterior of the hip joint, buttocks, back or groin. Hip pain has some usual symptoms which can make it easier to get detected. Sometimes, reduced range of motion accompanies the pain. Persistence in hip pain could also develop a limp.
- Diagnosis and Imaging: It is strictly recommended to get the hip pain diagnosed immediately after the discovery of the relevant symptoms. There are numerable methods available to diagnose the pain in the hip. One of such methods used by doctors or orthopedists is diagnosis through imaging. Imaging enables the doctors to view the internal area of the hip joint without causing any pain. The common imaging technologies comprise of x-ray (or radiography), computed tomography (CT) scan, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan, and ultrasound. X-ray approach is generally the primary choice for getting the images. The CT scan combines X-ray and other complicated machinery to produce digital images. Doctors or orthopedist usually resort to MRI scans when the images produced by the X-ray or CT scan are not quite clear. High frequency sound waves are used for obtaining images through ultrasound. The radiologists after the diagnosis make a short patient history explaining them the procedure. This helps in understanding the kind of treatment that is required for the affected areas.
I have a pain in my back which happen any time it is from long time say one or two years what should I do.
I am suffering from cervical spondylytis since 2007. I am taking spondin (homeopathic) not regularly, only when feel uncomfortable. Also do little exercise. Please guide, what medicine do I have to take?
I am suffering from back pain, daily I use to travel 70 km from home to office, will you give suggestion to remove back pain.
I feel numbness in my foot and swelling too Sometimes I feel very weak, specially in morning n while relaxing Pain in hip joint n knee joint, specially when I bent At midnight and in the morning, I have to apply lots of pressure, in strokes, while passing urine.
I had pain on right side waist level from 3 months and the pain is happening when I touch there and while sleeping on that side. For which doctor should I consult.
Hello, I am 23 yrs old. Since 2 years I've been suffering with back pain. I am unable to sit properly, I used to sit with any support. What should I do?
My wife suffered tifyed (Highly Fever) and hospitalized for five days ( 14.01.15 to 20.01.15) in Ghaziabad well known hospital after fever was controlled and come back to home with advised bed rest with one week normal medicines. During Hospitalization medicins was given by injected with canula was fixed so many places in both arms. Now after two month she is suffering too much pain in muscles in right arm upto shoulder. We showed to artho, Physician and theraphy also. But no body able to control the pain. Frequency of pain is continue full day and out of tolerable. Kindly advice proper treatment / any specialized doctor ete.
I'm an long distance athlete. When I was running 4 months back I got my knee injury. I consulted with a doctor. He just had a x-ray and said bones are fine. Ligament would have teared. So can you find a way to get rid of this pain.
I'm 27 years old boy suffering constipation. Sometime facing back pain & losing eat meal. What is the solution in Homoeopathy?
I am 57 years old man and have lower backache with right hip and thigh getting stiff, it happened due to sudden jerk in back while lifting heavy load. What should I do?
I am a heart patient and was also headache and back pain. I am a old man. My stomach is already infection. So in this case what should I do?
I am getting burning sensation in the bottom part of my feet. I am taking Glykind M80, 30 minutes before breakfast and dinner. What I have to do to eliminate the problem.
An orthopaedic fracture is a serious issue that will require lots of care for the bones to heal and re-join. A broken bone is usually plastered so that the tissue may grow back together by fusing eventually, over a period of weeks. When these bones begin to rebuild in an effort to come together, the new bones are called soft callus. This will require lots of energy, which primarily comes from calories. This ensures that essential proteins like amino acids can be taken from the right type of food which would stimulate good blood flow.
So, let us take a look at the best diet that one can follow in order to recover from a fracture.
- Kale: Leafy green vegetables and herbs like kale can help in supplying good amount of protein and iron as well as calcium, which is highly important for good and strong bones. One can also find plenty of calcium in salmon and other kinds of sea food like sardines; consuming these can speed up the process. Sea vegetables like seaweed can also help in the process.
- Yogurt: Calcium can be supplied by various other kinds of food including yogurt, which has two kinds of amino acids. These amino acids are lysine and glutamine, which can assist the bones in swift calcium absorption for better recovery of the broken bones.
- Spinach: This is a very important ingredient in the bone healing process thanks to its dual elements of calcium and zinc, which come together to cause the appropriate chemical reaction for bone rebuilding. Other zinc heavy food items include pumpkin seeds and wheat germ as well as red meat.
- Broccoli: Ingredients like broccoli are rich in Vitamin K1, which is known to very good for the bone recovery process. This vitamin helps in mineralisation of the bone so that they may fuse with each other and form a new mass. One can have up to one cup of this green vegetable per day for a quick and effective fracture recovery process. Other ingredients like cheese and raw dairy products are known to have plenty of this vitamin as well.
- Green Bell Peppers: High on vitamin C which helps in producing the skin and tissue structuring element called collagen, green bell peppers are an excellent ingredient that can help you in your fracture healing process. Vitamin C can also be found in citrus fruits like oranges, strawberries as well as tomatoes.
- Milk: While milk has plenty of calcium, it also has another important ingredient called vitamin D. When calcium and vitamin D come together, the bones tend to heal much faster as vitamin D helps the bones in absorbing the calcium at a much high rate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.