Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pavan KumarYour feedback matters!
I have told I have IBS for 6 years now. At first it was frequent diarrhea and problem eating oil and spice/milk suddenly . Abt two years ago cramps with diarrhea came, usually cured by itself or oflofloxacin+ ornidazole by doc. 2 years ago I did tests that told me of mild non specific inflammation in lower allium. About a year later stomach rumbling w/ or without noise sometimes resulted in frequent mushy stool and watery stool. Yesterday after a month it happened again when I stopped ramosetron after 10 days. I incidentally caught cold yesterday, sneezing and sore throat. Idk if it's regards but im afraid. I also have fissure for 6 years or so, which I'm told is ok now even if pain flares up after these attacks. I took tests stomach tests 2 years ago and blood work a few weeks ago. My recent Fecal Calprotectin result is less than 6.25.
Hello, I today had a sexual intercourse with my gf and penetrated inside but not ejaculated, penetration was only for 2-4 mins, I am with fear now after reading about pre-semen before ejaculation in boys that due to it also girls get pregnant, so please doc advice me what to do now, does there is a risk of pregnancy if pre-semen fallen inside vagina? Or should I wait till her period date to confirm or take some measures now?
My hand palm and foot palm is getting sweat mostly my hand palm is getting sweat and foot farm while wearing chapped or shoe why is it so? What os the solution for it?
I am male aged 70 My Report shows ESR, Blood as 33 against recommended range 0f 0 - 14. How to Improve. Kindly recommend some vegetables / fruit / Chicken to include in my diet or Any home made soup.
My grand father had been suffering from giddiness and neck pain and hip pain since from 1 month. Even he is suffering from acidic urine and frequently goes to washroom. He is not a diabetic and and random blood sugar is 154. He consulted a doctor and had a scan of nis neck c-spine lateral view-impression: Diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis. And asked to consult a neurologist. What might b the reason for his problems?
My age is 44yrs, I have a problem of ED & PE, I have tried many advertisement products, till 32-33 of my age my male Organ was normal but later its reduced & now the size & girth is very small & it remains very soft, kindly suggest me the beneficiary treatment.
On my body there are some tumors of fats.. I showed it to allopathic but they said me to do operation. I can not do it. Because there are many tumors. please help me.
I am suffering from scabies with intense itching and red spots have also developed over my skin. What should I do?
Am male 20 .am going to gym daily .does masturbation affect ma health and stamina during weight training ? How many time should a person masturbate in a month ?
Suffering with Constipation after Delivery. Using Duphalac syrup at nights but still it is same. Pls help me. Its paining.
When I pull back skin on penis, I could see a white/orange precipitation on the inner pennis. It is not getting clear by pouring water on it. I'm getting a fear if it is a very serious disease. Please help me out how can I stop forming this precipitation on it and removing the present precipitate on inner penis.
Sleep is an activity where you do nothing, but rest. You relax your body and mind, you rest your bones and muscles and you rest your eyes after a long day of physical exertion. It is extremely necessary for you to get ample amount of sleep to stay healthy.
Otherwise there are various problems which you might have to face if you are lacking sleep:
- Elevates the risk of stroke: According to study, people who get less sleep are more prone to having strokes than those who get enough sleep. If you sleep for less than 6 hours every day, you multiply the risk of have a stroke four times than ordinary.
- Obesity: Lack of sleep can cause obesity. It usually forces you to take erratic food decisions, leading you to eat a lot of junk food. Less sleep administers certain hormonal changes which make you feel hungrier and believe that you haven’t eaten enough food. The production of the hormone ghrelin, which controls your hunger, increases due to less sleep. Hence, it may lead to obesity if you keep eating without keeping a check on what you eat.
- Increases the risk of diabetes: Sleep and the production of insulin are inversely related to each other. Among teenagers, the less you sleep; the more insulin resistant your body becomes. This means the body is not able to use the insulin effectively.
- Results in poor memory: Less sleep causes tiredness. When you are extremely tired, you are not able to focus on anything going on around you, you cannot concentrate on your work, and you get forgetful. In fact, consistent lack of sleep can even cause permanent loss of memory. This is because you are not being able to fully utilize the memory boosting ability of sleep. This eventually causes brain deterioration which results in permanent memory loss.
- Affects your heart: Lack of sleep can have an extremely negative impact on your heart. Less sleep also causes stress and strain to your body and mind. It results in an increased production of certain chemicals and hormones in the body which is harmful for your heart. According to a study in 2011, people who sleep less than 6 hours every day increase the risk of having heart problems by almost 48%.
It is not very healthy to sleep less as it can complicate your daily life activities. Sleep enough and stay healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
Hello doctor, my mom is having hypothyroid she is gaining weight very fast what she has to do or also having sugar.
So the sperm will survive in me for up to 7 days means that it hatch the egg as my egg get released today just need to no so I no if get pregnant or not.
Sir he is suffering from night fall irregularly. Will it have its negative effect after his marriage?
I am having small amount of pimples on my face. So if I perform masturbation, will these pimples explore in other areas of face? I stay in Assam, and the weather is extremely hot in my state. So if I perform masturbation in hot days will it get negative effect on my body? Please give me suggestions so that I can carry my work smoothly. In this connection I want to say that I eat two cloves of garlic mix with honey on empty stomach. Can I have a better sexual health by eating this mixture? Please give me some suggestions regarding this matter. Hoping for your kind and immediate response.
Almost everyone experiences a skin infection at some point of time or the other. A skin infection can be defined as any change to the skin that affects its look, colour or texture. It may or may not be accompanied by pain and itchiness. While some skin infections clear up on their own, others need medication. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the infection instead of only the symptoms presented. Thus it cures the disease instead of merely subduing the symptoms. Additionally, homeopathic medication has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat skin infections:
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This can be used to treat cases of eczema where the skin is covered in small blisters. It can also soothe the itchiness, pain and swelling that accompanies this rash. Such rashes are aggravated by cold and damp weather and can turn into herpes or uriticaria is left untreated.
- Graphites: Graphites can be used to treat a number of skin infections. It is most commonly used for dry or itchy skin, cracked corners of the mouth or eyes, blisters on the scalp and hair that breaks easily. It can also be used to treat eruptions between fingers and at joint bends.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is used primarily to treat acne and nettle rash. It can also be used to treat rashes that accompany menstruation in women and rashes due to indigestion or uterine problems.
- Sepia: Sepia is a useful homeopathic medicine for herpes and psoriasis. It can also be used to treat eczema on the hands and dry, chapped skin.
- Arsenicum: : Any skin problem that results in the thickening of skin along with itchiness and a burning sensation can be treated with Arnicum. Some such skin ailments are chronic uriticaria, psoriasis and chronic eczema. This homeopathic medicine is also used to treat pimples and nettle rash.
- Sulpher: Sulpher is a very good way to treat acne, psoriasis and eczema. It is best known for its centrifugal properties that bring symptoms up to the surface of the skin. Sulpher can also be used to treat rough skin and burning sensations caused by aggravated washing.
- Thuja: Thuja is the most effective way of treating warts and ensures that they do not recur. Its antibacterial properties make it also useful in treatments of acne, black heads, age spots, scaly skin, freckles and carbuncles.