Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
I am a 18 year old male. I suffer from a problem that I cannot tell everyone. Iam getting my underwear wet without my knowing. I don't know why. In my childhood used to urinate in my bed (while sleeping), I dont know what to. Do please do help me. Please.
My friend is 16 and and didn't have periods for 2 months the blood report says I have esr level 70. Is my she pregnant? But she didn't have sex but made out woth her boyfriend with full clothes on!
I hv undergone stress incontinence surgery in 2011. Now the same problem is repeated. Urine leakage is more now. One doc says the surgery is not performed well. Other says now it is a different urinary bladder problem. What should I do.
What is the recommended medicine for early wrinkles. Near eyes and other parts of face in males. As I am only 30 years old and unmarried but I smoke and I know could be the one reason for getting early age wrinkles. Please recommend me some medicine for it so that my will wrinkle free. Please.
Hi I am 20 years old but my weight is only 50 kg. I could not able to gain my weight and I am taking plenty of food. But it is not useful for my weight gain .please suggest me to gain weight.
Hii. I m 19 years old girl. My height is between 5 and 5'1. Is der anything by which I can increase my height?
I have operation of circumcision week ago there is yellow fluid drainage from wound so is there Normal ? What can I do ?
Without taking medicine how can we recover our fever , back pain and cartilage problems and how we recover.
I am getting itching and fungal itching since many years in groin area, did many antifungal treatment but it just gets back after sometime.
My age is 25 my weight is 60 height is 5.4 I want to grow my height 3 inches but how give me some suggestion.
I had my periods around 10-13 May, 2016 and had protected sex on the 29th May, 2016. I took a pregnancy test on 14th June which was a negative and then had my periods the next day, on the 15th and it lasted for around 3 days. Is there any chances of it being implantation bleeding? I had cramps and bloating around the 23rd - 30th of June, and took a pregnancy test on 28th of june which was negative. I took another pregnancy test on the 1st of July, 2016 which was again negative. It is 15th today and I still have not got my periods and I have very scanty white discharge and slight cramps. Is there a possibility of me being pregnant? Also I took an ultrasound on the 4th of July. The doctor said my uterus was normal. I am getting so paranoid. Please help.
The after effects of any surgery can be harsh on the body. Post knee replacement surgery, one will need to remain in a straight and relaxed position for a long time due to the bed rest prescribed by the orthopaedic specialist. Yet, it is important to carry out some kind of activity after the surgery so as to make the knee strong, firm and ready to be normal again.
Here are a few physiotherapy exercises that can help post knee replacement patients:
- Pumps and Circles: Ankle pumps and circles should be done in sets of ten per direction. This can help in ensuring that the blood circulation and nerve function normalise within no time after the surgery. This action is especially helpful because it affects the heels, calves and leg muscles before reaching the knee. Ensure that you rotate each foot clockwise and the counter clockwise.
- Thigh Squeeze: The thigh squeeze is an excellent want to ensure that you are working the muscles of the legs without putting undue pressure on the knees. This is especially helpful when you have been advised bed rest. This motion involves squeezing and releasing the thighs so that there is some amount of firmness that is being built along with strength and stamina. You can hold the squeeze for five to ten seconds before you relax and try again.
- Heel Slide: The heel slide is a good option for those who are going through bed rest. This exercise ensures that you work your knee in a suitable way as the bending motion gets the knee to get used to being functional again. Due to the posture of the patient, this does not put pressure on the knee. Slowly bring your heel up, stop and then slide it down. Repeat at least ten times for each knee before increasing it to twenty times.
- Kicks: While you are lying down, you can render small kicks into the air. Repeat at least ten times for each leg before increasing it gradually to twenty kicks per leg. This should be done when you are lying flat on your back. This exercise can help in flexing and strengthening your quadriceps. Hold the kick for at least five to ten seconds before you relax and repeat with the other leg.
- Sitting Flex: You can also sit in a chair and flex your knee, holding the leg out in front of you for at least five to ten seconds, before slowly bringing it down and lifting again. This will help in strengthening the thigh and knee to a great extent.
You will need to exercise regularly in order to recover well after a knee replacement procedure.
Whether prorein x is good daily diet supplement. Especially for protein or do you recommend any other brand. U c. I am a vegetarian. So do you recommend any diet supplement which has high protein value?
A bit of bloating is normal during the festivities due to the abundance of sweets consumed during this time. However, it is necessary to return to your healthy self, post this cheat period and this can be possible only if you follow a strict diet and exercise routine.
Here are a few tips which can help you lose weight post-Diwali:
Make physical exercise a part of your daily routine: There is no alternative to physical exercise, which is why it is necessary to engage in moderate to high level workout to drop those extra kilos post Diwali. You can hit the gym for half an hour or brisk walk or choose more interesting forms of exercise such as dancing or Zumba. However, the key here is to remain consistent.
Start your day with the right liquids: Add generous amounts of liquids and fluids to your daily diet which are healthy and low in fat content. Vegetable smoothies, sugar-free juices, coconut water, green tea and lemonade (without sugar) are great options to keep sipping on throughout the day. These liquids make you feel full faster and restrict you from consuming too many calories in the day. These liquids also hydrate your body and help in flushing out toxins, thus helping you detoxify and drop those kilos.
Have smaller but more frequent meals: You do not have to go on a crash diet post Diwali to drop those kilos quicker, because crash diets only result in weakness and temporary water loss from the body. However, what you can do is have small meals more frequently during the day. The time gap between two meals shouldn’t exceed 3 hours. This keeps hunger at bay and reduces the total number of calories consumed daily which help in reducing weight quicker.
Follow the thumb rule of detox: “If it comes in a sealed package or a tin, do not eat it.” Follow this thumb rule of detoxifying, post Diwali, as they are loaded with saturated fats and preservatives which make you fatter. Instead, opt for fresh fruits and vegetables in your meals along with fat-burning food items such as fish-oils, dates, berries, flax seeds, eggs, sprouts etc.