Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PavanYour feedback matters!
I got a ligament tear in my ankle around a year back. But it healed on its own. Now whenever I extend my ankle beyond a certain distance while playing it tears again. It had healed 3-4 times but it is not happening this time? What should I do?
I'm accountant sitting in front PC nd have to work daily 14 hours. Cz of that now I'm suffering from smthng like piles. Anus open got swelled. I'm hesitating to meet doc and too much worried. please somebody help me.
I have body pain in full body of mine since 2 days . I took combiflam and nise but they are just temporary relief. What should I do now.
I am suffering from myopia from six years. My glasses no. Is -2.5. I am unable to see things at distance 2 m clearly. But I have noticed from the channel care world that isotane eye drops can cure the problem of myopia. Is it true or not? By using isotane eye drops can my eyes will be corrected at can my glass no decrease to -0.75. Is it possible. Please ans me. I wanna go to defence forces. Thank u.
I have paralyzed on left size of face after this my left eye lost little eyesight this is effect on my is due to paralyzed or someonelse.
My grandfather is suffering from paralysis and he tends to sleep the whole day so what should I do to make him avoid yhat and also do tell me sumtings that would be beneficial for him?
I have severe post acne marks on my face. Can these scars be removed by applying any scar removal cream? Or i've to look for a laser surgery.
I am 40 year old man & have infection & pus in roots of teeth. I already treat root canal in this teeth before 12 month. Advice any oral treatment or step. I take antibiotic (phexin-500 )& pain killer (diclo+para+serratiopeptidase) daily.
My colleague's son reported tooth ache. Pathology tests revealed cancer. He is nonsmoker and do not use alcohol. He died at 47 last week. Why his health worsened? Is it due to poor food habits?
I have hair fall problem since 3 years. I am using minoxidil 5% but no use. Please suggest me the solution
Sex helps you reduce stress. When deep breathing exercises fail to de-stress you, sex will do the needful.
2. Great Form of Exercise
Making love is a form of physical activity. During intercourse, the physiological changes in your body are consistent with a workout. If you have sex three times a week for 15 minutes (but we know you can do better than that) you'll burn about 7.500 calories in a year. That's the equivalent of jogging 75 miles!
3. Lowers high blood pressure- Hugs and sex can improve your blood pressure. Sex reduces diastolic blood pressure, that is, the bottom number while reading blood pressure.
4. Builds your immunity Trying to fight the sniffles? Sex is the answer to fighting cold and other health problems; sex can boost your immunity.
5. Makes You Look Younger Making love three times a week can make you look 10 years younger.
6. Healthy heart Sex helps you burn calories but it can also improve your heart. Sex will take care of stroke and heart attacks, you just have to enjoy the moment.
7. Pain relief Pleasure is the measure to beat out the pain. Do you experience migraines and body pain? Well, sex is the answer.
8. Builds trust and intimacy The act of sex spikes the hormone oxytocin; this hormone is responsible for your happiness and love. If your feel your relationship is falling out, there is trust or you're worried that your partner will stray away, then sex will dispel these doubts. The hormone oxytocin builds trust and brings couples closer, and cupid too.
9. Fewer chances of cancer Regular ejaculation reduces your chances of developing prostate cancer. In Australian study men who ejaculated 21 times, a month was least likely to develop cancer. It is further supported by other researchers that sexual intercourse reduces the risk of prostate cancer.
10. Stronger pelvic muscles Sex involves the use of several muscles; hence, regular sexual intercourse can help you develop stronger pelvic muscles. Further, since the act of sex involves a range of muscles, it also helps strengthen these muscles - for ex: quads, your core, and the upper back. Through regular sex, you can also maintain a strong bladder and bowel function.
11. Prostate Protection- Most of the fluid you ejaculate is secreted by the prostate gland. If you stop ejaculating, the fluid stays in the gland, which tends to swell, causing lots of problems. Regular ejaculation will wash those fluids out and ensure the well being of your prostate until old age. Problems may also occur when you suddenly change the frequency of ejaculations.
12. Induces sleep- After that great, lovely workout you are bound to get good sleep. Sex could be the next thing for insomniacs! So what really happens: - Sex can relax you, hence if you are already tired, the act of sex will induce sleep. - When men ejaculate they become lethargic, this can make them sleepy.
13. Regular periods Apparently sex can improve your menstrual cycle. Sex regulates hormones, which in turn regulate the menstrual cycle. Sex reduces stress, which is one of the reasons women miss their periods. Sex seems like a better option than pills.
14. Prevents Erectile Dysfunctions- Fifty percent of men older than 40 suffer from erectile dysfunctions and all young men fear the moment when they won't be able to get it up anymore. The best medicine against impotence is...sex. An erection keeps the blood flowing through your penile arteries, so the tissue stays healthy.
15. Live longer A healthy heart, stronger muscles, increased circulation of oxygen and happiness are some of the factors that add life to the years and as a result - years to your life.
16. Healthier semen If you're trying to conceive, you increase the volume of semen if you have sex regularly. Regular sex replaces old sperms from the testicles. If there is a natural build of sperms it can lead to DNA damage.