Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Patnakar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PatnakarYour feedback matters!
Chicken pox treatment .i waited for two days and it spread all over my body .is there any medications which I can easily grt from market.
For 20 days I have been suffering from cold and cough, I have taken azithral 500 mg and cough syrup for 5 days but the cough does not cure. Pls suggest.
I am 60 years old and my weight is 97 kg and my height is 5.10. I am having varicose problem I want to reduce my weight and started walking for 4 kms since 5 days in the evening and night I take one plantain and a cup of milk. Morning in the empty stomach I am taking one glass of green tea with honey and without milk. Friends are advising me to consult whether I can walk 1 hr (4 kms). I am using treadmill for 20 mts. In the morning. Kindly advise me what kind of food I should take ?
I constantly keep feeling sleepy. Can consumption of caffeine regularly have any side effects and can it help me? (I. E coffee). Lot of stress at college. How do I overcome sleepiness and reduce my stress?
Im 18 years old. Im suffering Acidity/gastric from 2-3 weeks. I drink a lot of water i.e 3 liters per day. I take meals for 5 times a day. But Acidity is not getting reduced. I take 2 spoons of Gaviscon syrup at bed time. But it only last for 3-4 hours. I even can not sleep at night for this reason. Please tell me what I can do it make it go. The region where it irritates is below the Rib cage not the entire stomach.
I am usually having heavy head/light headache all through the day. L am taking medicines for hypertension, hypothyroidism, uric acid and calcium tablets apart from weekly Vit D. Pl inform reasons of headache. Regards.
Sir kya kya khana khau penis ko mota or lamba karne k liye. Long ka ras penis mey lagakar massage karne se wo mota or lamba hota hai ki nahi? Plese sir madad ki jiye.
Premature Ejaculation (PE) is considered when a man can't 'last' for longer than five minutes. It is the release or ejaculation of semen sooner than he would like during a sexual encounter with his partner. Premature ejaculation can be a result of several physical and psychological factors.
If the condition has become a cause of worry for you, then these tips can come to your rescue:
- Avoiding substance abuse: Doctors usually recommend avoiding excessive consumption of alcohol so that the senses are more alert. Also, one must completely avoid smoking in such conditions, as tobacco can have an adverse effect on the sexual health of a person. Other substance abuse should also be avoided.
- Relaxation techniques: One can practise breathing exercises and other relaxation techniques including meditation that can help in distracting the mind so that there is less scope of anxiety. This can also help in putting the patient in the right frame of mind where he can actually enjoy the process of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement to peak and orgasm.
- Kegel exercises: Kegel exercises can help both men and women with their sexual problems. In men, these help to strengthen the pubococcygeus muscle by repeated contraction and relaxation. The pubococcygeus muscle helps to control urination too. If you use the same technique when you are close to an orgasm, you can delay your ejaculation.
- Squeeze technique: This technique is used to reduce excessive and rapid rate of arousal. When you are close to orgasm, you can squeeze the base of the penis to curb the erection somewhat so that it can build up again. This will automatically delay ejaculation. It is a good idea to practice this technique on your own first and then try it with your partner.
- Reduce stress: The stress hormones in your body prevent the secretion of testosterone which is responsible for your sex drive. Alcohol, tobacco or nicotine and other illegal drugs used to combat stress can also have an adverse effect on your sexual arousal and cause premature ejaculation.