Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Patanjali
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. PatanjaliYour feedback matters!
I am having a hair fall problem, its not dandruff but I dnt know the reason, even many of my hairs are turning white in colour and whenever I wake up in morning, I usually find 3-4 hairs on my pillow. What is tge reason of this hairfall and how can I cure it. I luv my hairs and dnt want to lose them. Hope any one of you help me out.
My daughter, who is 24 years was diagnosed Neurofibromatisis at the age of 9. Big scar is on her thigh, small one on left chest and other areas. We have tried Allopathy, Homeopathy, but of no use. Kinly advise
Hi, Protein metabolism imbalance, inability to digest protein diet, so keeping high uric acid, muscles and joints swelling in morning hours Improper blood circulation flow due to lower nitric oxide levels Lack of energy, sedentary lifestyle sitting job Latest uric acid 7.9 Hb 11.1, MCV 63, Platelet 438 WBC 11140 RBC 6.05 Direct Bilirubin 1.21 Indirect bilirubin 3.88 Sgot sgpt normal Creatinine 0.75 BUN 6.9.
Should You Oil Hair If You Got Dandruff?
You’re said to suffer from the problem of dandruff when the skin renewal cycle of your scalp accelerates all of a sudden. This brings about the development of patches of dead skin on your scalp surface and the resultant dry, skin flakes called dandruff.
The causes of this very common problem can be:
- Not shampooing your hair regularly can cause skin cells and oils to build up in the scalp leading to the outbreak of dandruff
- Having dry skin can also cause dandruff to develop, which are less oily and smaller in nature
- Even irritated oily skin, more commonly known as seborrheic dermatitis can cause you to suffer from these white skin flakes. The problem can be easily identified by its distinguishing yellow or white flakes over the red greasy skin surface.
- Sensitivity to certain hair care products and the presence of Malassezia (a type of fungus) are other causes that can lead to dandruff problems
How to keep dandruff problems at bay?
Having poor scalp hygiene as well as a lack of proper scalp conditioning can cause dandruff to occur. Thus, proper conditioning of your scalp is vital for fighting the flakes that form on your head. Oiling your hair is the most effective measure that you can take against this scalp problem. While the ideal time to do this is at night so that you can wash it off the next morning, one should also remember that hair oil shouldn’t be left on the hair for over 24 hours.
Additionally, dry scalp makes it very easy for dandruff to develop as the oil-secreting glands found in the scalp’s epidermal layers produce low or no natural oil. Application of oil helps in keeping the scalp nourished as well as enables glands to produce oil. But leaving it on for more than the recommended hours can intensify your dandruff problem and further accelerate the hair fall process.
Hi I am 30 years old Female with a body weight of 69 kgs. Kindly suggest me some method to reduce weight that is accumulated in your stomach area, Breast and arms.
My friend has a neck pain and took all the prescriptions given by the doctor but neck pain is still there he works in night shift! is that a reason?
As we age, our organs and body as a whole start to deteriorate, which results in many age-related conditions. Bone and joint pain is one of the most common body aches with the passage of time. Many people consider it untreatable and try to soothe the pain with painkillers and other medications, but there is a way of treating the pain completely naturally and with no side-effects
- The knees are one of the body parts that is subjected to a lot of wear and tear over time. They support our weight and are very important for our movement, which is why they need to be protected. Additionally, our joints can be easily worn down due to a number of factors such as bad posture or inflammation.
- Once joint or bone pain kicks in, it will only increase if left untreated. These aches are usually among the first symptoms of aging, and they progress over time. They won’t go away after a while and should be treated as soon as possible in order to avoid bigger problems. Luckily, this can all be relieved with a simple natural remedy that will provide the joints with essential nutrients and protect them from damage.
- The natural treatment we have for you today can heal your joints and strengthen them and your bones as well. It contains essential nutrients which can prevent numerous problems. What we eat has a profound impact on our overall health including the health of our joints and bones. Nourishing the body with vitamins and minerals becomes increasingly more important overage, and this remedy will help you do exactly that. Here’s how to prepare it:
- Ingredients - 40 gr. Of pumpkin seeds200 gr. Of honey2 tablespoons of unflavored gelatin3 tablespoons of raisins8 tablespoons of flaxseedspreparation and use
- Just mix all the ingredients in a blender until you get a homogenous mixture.
- Take a tablespoon of the remedy twice a day and continue with it until you feel positive results.
- Try the remedy yourself, and you will restore your mobility soon!