Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ParijathamYour feedback matters!
I am female from deoria. I don't want to get pregnant for next 3 years what should I do? Pllzz help. I have sex with my husband only 2 days in a month.
Hi! I am 27years old recently married female. I am suffering from PCOS. Till the time I was taking medicine I was having mensuration. I didn't had it from last two and half months. I am worried. Is there any other remedy apart from contraceptives? What should I do to regularize my menses without medicine.
I had unprotected sex on 10th March and took an ipill in 24hours. I didn't have any bleeding after that. My period was expected on 29th March but I haven't got it yet, it's 6th April today. I had a spot bleeding after intercourse last night and I was happy thinking I got my period. But it was only one drop, I've been dry after that. Could I be pregnant?
I am 30 year old man I have married before two year but my wife cannot pregnant yet I am taking treatment of her we take many sonogrsphy but no result found please give me suggestion ?
I am 33 year old, I completed my marriage life of 4 year still I don't have any baby. My semen count is less than 60 count, how to encrease my count, what should I have to do ?
No matter how outspoken you may be, something happens to us in a gynecologist's clinic. And though we have a million questions, most of them stay unasked. However, it is important to be frank and open with a gynecologist to ensure good sexual health. To make it a little easier, here are the answers to five embarrassing questions.
- Is vaginal discharge normal?: A little vaginal discharge is a normal occurrence in all women. This discharge is a way for the vagina to cleanse itself. The amount of vaginal discharge varies from one woman to the next and also depends on your menstrual cycle. It is very easy to differentiate between healthy and unhealthy discharge by merely looking at it. Normal discharge is clear, whitish or light yellow. If your vaginal discharge is excessive or thick and odorous and accompanied by itching, you should see a gynecologist at the earliest.
- Will hormonal birth control affect my libido?: Hormonal birth control affects each woman in a unique way. While for some it can cause weight gain, for others it can result in a weakened libido. This is because hormonal birth control suppresses ovulation and thus controls the production of natural hormones. If you feel your sex drive is being effected by your pills, talk to your gynecologist for alternative birth control techniques.
- How can you make intercourse less painful?: Sex should be a pleasurable experience for both partners. However, sometimes, the act of penetration can cause discomfort to women. This is mainly because of a lack of lubrication that results from not being turned on enough or nervousness. You could experiment with lubricants and sexual positions to make this more comfortable. Also, go slow and take your time enjoying foreplay to stimulate your body.
- Why is there an odor from my vagina?: Just because your vagina has a strange smell, it does not mean that something is wrong. The fluids in a woman's body are affected by a number of factors including her diet, hygiene, sexual activity and infections. Good hygiene habits can control most odor problems. If it persists, odor may be a sign of a yeast or bacterial infection and should be shown to a doctor immediately.
- Why do I leak urine when I laugh or sneeze?: Many women after giving birth are subject to urinary incontinence. This is mostly due to weak pelvic floor muscles after pregnancy and a drop in estrogen in post menopausal women. Simple exercises can often help strengthen your pelvic muscles and hence prevent leaking. In more serious cases, a gynecologist will also be able to prescribe medication for the same.
No question is too silly or too embarrassing to ask a gynecologist. So, choose your gynecologist with care and ensure that you are comfortable discussing your intimate health with her.
Hey while having a simple sex. My condom fails means I am not at vaginal hole and intercourse is not done. I just rubbing my penis on clitoris only with condom and it fails and I released my sperm on clitoris. Not in vagina hole after that I clean vagina with cloth and water hymen is not braked she's still virgin. I gave her unwanted 72 under 4 hours. Is their any chance of pregnancy if it's 13th day of last period. No intercourse is done. Tell me.
I am 21 years old got married 6 months back and m suffering from pcod can you please suggest me a quick way to get pregnant. M not fat my weight is 42 kg.
My wife taking regestrone tablet from 2nd march 2016 to 21 march 2016 (for 20 days) when my wife get periods.
i am 38 years .periods stopped or veryless.,but i am putting weight,joint pains,brest pain and other minor problems are there.please advice me
I am 26 year old women. My last period was on 12th of june. We had have unprotected sex from 9th of this month, which was safe period. But till now I dont have my periods. Am I pregnant? Is there any possibility of conceiving?
Had unprotected sex and took an ipill but d guy did not ejaculated inside .still can get pregnant was on allopathy hormonal treatment and now is in ayurvedic one.
I was missing my periods fromapril and pregnancy is also negative so i've started taking regesterone 5 mg from yesterday should I take for 5 days or 7 days ?
I missed my periods. I am 23 years old. I had intercourse with my bf I don't want to b a pregnant. I was supposed to get my periods 2 weeks ago. Suggest me a tablet to get my periods.
1. Acne – Make a paste of Lodhra, dry coriander, Mustard and Vacha with neem leaves juice and apply over face in a day time.
2. Itching – Apply Mustard oil on affected part and stop all sour food intake.
3. IBS – Take only Buttermilk and take panchamrut parpati 500 mg twice a day with buttermilk.
4. Madness - Make Brahmi Ghrit using Old ghee of Cow and also have to use old ghee of cow in regular diet.