Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Parasuram
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ParasuramYour feedback matters!
I have 3 months male baby he is suffering from wet cough since from two days n bit of water coming from right eye sometime is there any problem to my child.
I HAVE A 7 YRS OLD DAUGHTER. THREE YRS BACK SHE WAS ADMITTED TO HOSPITAL FOR 2 DAYS FOR DEHYDRATION. FROM THEN ON SHE HAS A LOT OF ITCHING ON HER BODY. IT KEEPS OCCURRING IN 2-3 MONTHS GAP. PLEASE SUGGEST SOME REMEDY
Dear, sir/Madam, my son is 07 years old and student of standard 1 in cbse school. He have a very big problem, in readings he is very strong and also catching lessons very much in school as fast but in writing very slow and too much absent -minded in class.
Hello Doctor, I have a six months baby. Next week, we are going to fly to Kuwait. Can I give him a dose of Pedicloryl syrup before flying to avoid the disturbances to the baby due to atmospheric pressure variations? Awaiting for your valuable reply. Thanking you.
My son 6 years old does not have fluent speech. He speaks very little sentences only. We went to speech therapist and he advised for a CARS test and he scored 25 out of 60 and the doctor said that he has focusing problems, behavioral problems and advised to join a one month speech therapy session. I just gone through various websites to get a solution for my son. I have noticed that diet can make him alright as he has very mild autistic features. Diet like: Avoid dairy products except Camel milk Gluten free diet Organic fish and cod liver oil Millets and coconut milk Organic vegetables And few more in the list. Please advise me if am going in right way. When I asked the doctor about the diet then he says no need to follow such diets as they are for heavily autistic kids. Please advise Thanks
Although no one can entirely avoid catching a virus, a sincere effort to prevent the onset of a viral infection should definitely be made. True, that vaccinations really help curb the onset of flu and other viral infections, but a healthy diet and lifestyle are as essential. A nutritious and balanced diet along with regular exercises, will ensure that the immune system of the body remains strong, thus protecting you from viral fever and cold. If you are quite susceptible to cold and the flu, it is a cause for concern as it indicates poor immune system functioning. In this case, ensure that you bring certain changes to your diet and maintain good hygiene.
Here are a few tips which will help you stay away from viruses and infections-
- Make sure you take in plenty of Vitamin D: Vitamin D is known to offer great protection against viral infections such as cold and the flu and the best source of it is the sun. This is why cases of flu are more common during the winter months, when the days are short.
- Wash hands: Make it a point to wash your hands before every meal and after every visit to the toilet. Ensure that children do the same and consciously inculcate this habit in them. Most viral infections are spread through touch; while one can definitely not stop contact with other human beings and things, viral infection can be greatly avoided by maintaining this hygienic habit.
- Eat warm meals: Viruses can live under normal temperatures, but die due to high temperature. Thus, ensure that you eat warm meals to prevent the onset of viral infections.
- Try not to share personal utilities: Sharing personal belongings such as razors, toothbrushes and towels is another easy way of catching a virus. Avoid doing so especially when you are aware that viral infection is pretty rampant.
- Make sure you get your vaccinations at the right time: Today, flu vaccinations can be taken either yearly or in the span of 6 months. Make sure that you have taken yours on time to prevent the onset of any viral infection.
Viral infections are easy to catch, and will definitely affect your daily activities for a short period of time. It is thus, essential that you take the necessary precautions to prevent such infections. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!