Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ParameshYour feedback matters!
Hello, I'm 20 years old. Actually, I'm feeling a very sharp pain in my heel from 2 days without any injury. I always use to go by vehicle anywhere and rarely use to go by foot. I feels this pain whenever I go by foot. May I know the reason?
Hi! I am having fungal infection in my thumb finger nail of leg ,one doctor suggest an ointment but didn't mention the name so please help me in this regard as soon as possible hope to get the query answers a soon.
The secret behind beautiful hair is having healthy hair. In order to have healthy and beautiful hair, you must take care of your hair on a regular basis. The following are ten hair care tips that you should never ignore:
- Choose your hair care products according to your hair type. Avoid getting lured by advertisements. Take the responsibility of knowing your hair type oily, dry or straight. Knowing your hair type will help you to pick out the appropriate product suitable for your hair type.
- Do not forget to use a conditioner every time after you apply shampoo on your hair. Conditioner helps to lock the hair cuticles and prevents hair from shedding.
- Try massaging your hair and scalp with oil at regular intervals. Oil provides nourishment to your hair and can also reduce hair fall.
- Remember to make a visit to the salon for regular trimmings. That can help you to avoid split ends and can make your hair grow longer.
- You must make sure to use an appropriate comb for your hair so that your scalp is not affected in any way.
- Include foods in your diet, which are replete in vitamins like Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin A and Vitamin C. Also incorporate proteins; eating the right foods can help you get the hair you always wanted.
- Indulging yourself in regular exercises is also crucial in order to maintain good and healthy hair.
- Using vitamin E capsules and hair revitalizers occasionally can enhance your hair growth.
- Avoid using hair dryers as they may damage your hair if used from a close proximity.
- After every wash, let your hair dry naturally as it will reduce hair fall.
Following the aforesaid hair care tips can help you to have beautiful and long hair. Taking care of your hair in a proper manner can reduce your chances of developing hair problems also. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Overall your immune system does a very good job of keeping you healthy and well, but you've got to do your bit to keep it at it's a game. It could never hurt to take some care of your immunity! you could eat well, go for regular checkups and always eat your vitamins. But is that bare minimum enough to keep it on track? diet, age, exercise, lifestyle as well as environmental factors play a huge role in the working of your immunity system. So here are 10 easy tips which will help you help yourself! and your immunity, of course.
1. Sleep in as per research, your immunity system only produces half the amount of antibodies than it usually would when you haven't got enough sleep. That will ultimately increase your susceptibility to any illness. The easiest and most relaxed way to boost your immunity is to get 7-9 hours of sleep every night.
2. Stress is never good everyones got problems in life home, family, financial, but they should be avoided as much as possible. When you stress, your body produces stress hormones which suppress the working of your immunity system. Join a meditation class but don't let the stress get to your body.
3. Kale is the new spinach vegetables like broccoli, kale and cabbage support the livers ability to flush out toxins while also directly boosting your immune system. Go vegetarians!
4. Don't be a couch potato exercising, which could also be a 20 minute walk, will really stimulate the lymphatic system, increase oxygenation and increase the production of leukocytes a cell which helps fight infection. You're going to be living healthy and helping your immunity! win-win situation.
5. Mushrooms are good eat mushrooms! medicinal and japanese mushrooms are filled with antioxidants and immunity boosters. There's a wide variety so try a new one every time!
6. Avoid sweeteners and sugar consuming 75 grams of sugar will reduce the ability of the wbc's to overpower and destroy the bacteria. Opt for fresh fruits and flavored tea's to complete your sugar cravings.
7. Bmi matters shape and size really doesn't matter, but having the right weight for your height and age really does. Higher numbers of fat cells tend to trigger a series of events which eventually lead to a diminishing immunity system.
8. Eat your vitamins sounds like such a cliche but they're really important. Each vitamin has a different property to boost ones immunity.
9. Say bye to cigarettes and alcohol well that title would certainly ruin a friday night for most people. But apart from what these items do to your body, they majorly undermine your immunity system. It's almost like causing intentional bacteria in your body!
10. Live, love, laugh well the key word here is laugh. By laughing, you're automatically distressing while also unintentionally allowing your body to produce more wbc's. Watch a good comedy and let the magic begin.
In case of any query or to book an appointment with dt. Silky mahajan please send us a mail at info@foodsandnutrition. In or call on 080 6741 7780 (dial extension: 778)
I have a pain in my left hand from 3 months .I have taken many pain killer but I am not fine .i am suffering. What can I do now?
I have lot of blemishes on face and they are formed after pimple dries out .they simple don't go easily. Can anyone suggest me some medicines?
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
I am 45 years old. I am suffering from sinus along pools in nose. In 2008 I gone for surgery. But last one year I am suffering from the same. Kindly advise me.
My urine is orange or dark orange from last 30-40 days, So I get my urine test and creatinine done, Urine report shows Protein 15 mg/dl, ph 6.0, Specific Gravity- 1.030, Epi Cell and RBC= occasional, Pus Cell= Nil, Color= Pale Yellow, Cast/Crystal/Yeast/Bacteria= Nil. And Creatinine increase to 0.81 from 0.76 in a month (tested previous month) What problem is this?
I used to have a very long thick hair last year but nowadays I am suffering from hairfall my hair has become very thin and weak I don't know what to do.
Ulcer problem every time in my mouth ulcer is observed after tongue n cheek cut by my teeth those place ulcer make.
I am Purushotham from Bangalore, I am facing lot off back pain, I am using pain killer tablets which one is better for me.
The red and itchy sores in genital area, which can cause immense pain are genital sores. They usually spread through infection that has occurred during sexual contact. There may also be bleeding if rubbed or scratched. This is usually a form of sexually transmitted infection which can be caused due to dermatitis or other allergies. Genital herpes and syphilis as well as bacterial diseases like chancroid can also cause the occurrence of this condition.
Here are a few ways in which this may be treated:
- Medication: The general physician or gynaecologist can prescribe a number of drugs that can help in treating this ailment. To begin with, you may have to ingest oral antibiotics or antiviral medication that can ensure that the bacteria do not get a chance to fester, grow and spread. Corticosteroids can also be prescribed for particularly severe cases. Pain relievers can help in soothing the area and the blisters in the genitals, while anti itching drugs like hydrocortisone can ensure that you do not scratch the area which can also lead to bleeding.
- Surgical Removal: A particularly troublesome bout or sores can be removed with the help of non-invasive and surgical procedures depending on the severity of the situation. You may be required to go under medical observation for a few hours or days after the procedure to ensure that there are no complications or further cases of infection.
- Intermittent Treatment: After the initial treatment where you will most likely go through a week long course of antiviral medication, or three weeks of antibiotic therapy, you may have to go through antiviral therapy every now and then. This is especially recommended if yours is a recurring case. Doctors usually recommend the ingestion of pills for two or three days as soon as you start to experience the painful symptoms and eruptions.
- Suppressive Treatment: Very frequent outbreaks can make the doctors prescribe an antiviral pill a day, which will basically act towards suppressing an attack. This kind of treatment is especially helpful if you have had more than six outbreaks in a span of twelve months. This can bring down the risk of outbreaks by about 80%, as per medical studies. This can also reduce the risk of passing on the infection to a partner. If you are taking this kind of treatment, you should see your doctor at least once or twice a year too.
Taking home remedies like a warm compress or sitting in a warm tub of water with a few drops of antibacterial can also help. But you must see a doctor before treating these sores at home. You can also prevent the same by practicing safe sex.