Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PanugatiYour feedback matters!
I am 36 old and have dandruff problem with many years. I tried everything but nothing solve this problem and it's not even controlled. Please suggest me what should I do. Because of this I get acne on face arms and shoulder too. I was using dove dandruff shampoo and now started pantone dandruff shampoo but the problem persists. I wash my hair's twice a week as I have very heavy hair's and had a haircut below my shoulder means not too long hair.
I have diabetes for past 5 years. I have been taking regular insulin doses Like huminsulin-R 3 time's and lantus 1 time. I want to put on weight so I have been trying many thing but nothing is happening so how can I put on gain.
I want a clear and even tone face I have normal skin but when I was very young I had few pimple marks which are visible now also please help me to get rid out of this and get a shine on my skin Thanks.
I am having blood sugar level 254, 404, on 28 feb, and 258, 338 on 4 march, and 227 fasting on 5th. All in mg/dl. Is it advisable to take double the tablets. I an taking tryglynace gor sugar and arbitol h gor hyper tension. I am also having shoulder pain
I had history of 3 miscarriages age 26. 1st one unknown reason, 2nd rubella, 3rd molar pregnancy. I am conceived my LMP date is 23. Dec. 16. During tests on 24-jan tsh found to be high (hypo. TSH value came as 6.1 (24-jan), 7.42 (31-jan), 2.92 (25-feb), 4.15 (9-mar), 3.98 (5-apr). I am using 25 mcg THYRONORM daily from 26-jan. THIS FLUCTUATIONS ARE OK OR PROBLEMATIC I WANT TO KNOW PLEASE? I took FERTIGYN injection also for around 8 weeks (friday) upto 31-march, and also I am taking natural get sr. Will hcg and estrogen levels show higher tsh values? I am really confused about my child mental abilities related to tsh? VERY confused? Please clarify as my doctor just smiles when I ask these things? Should I increase my thyronorm intake from 25 mcg to higher if yes how much anyway! after consulting my doctor only?
My issue is Hair fall ever day 5-6 hair filled. What's the issue for falling my Hair? Please give me a suggestions. And in family No one is baled person.
Am suffering from migraine. I have eaten many pain killers but have not got any relief. What should I do now?
She is suffering from irregular periods and in menstrual period the blood flow is very low is there any problem for pregnancy by this.
My son of 7 years old is suffering from cough for one month. The severity varies time to time. He is taking levolin with ambrolite-s syrup and anti allergic criz-m, but cough cannot stop. Please help m.
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.