Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Pandu RangamYour feedback matters!
Premature ejaculation is one of the common sexual dysfunction which effects the day to day sexual life of a man, it is a cause of concern for both the partners. It effects their sexual satisfaction and sometimes reproduction. The majority of cases ejaculation cannot be controlled due to some Medical and Psychological reasons. These patients land up into distress, embarrassment, anxiety and depression. Most cases of PE are not related to any disease and are instead due to psychological factors, including: Sexual inexperience, Novelty of a relationship, Overexcitement or too much stimulation Relationship Stress, Anxiety, Guilty feelings, Depression, Issues related to control and intimacy.
Medical causes of PE are nervous system damage as a result of surgery or physical trauma, Diabetes, Multiple sclerosis ,Prostate disease, High blood pressure (hypertension),Thyroid problems, Drug and Excessive alcohol abuse.
It is recommend treatment in the form of counseling sexual relationships, or "couples therapy."
It is advised to follow healthy life style by proper eating, proper exercise, and good sleep, avoid anxiety and tension, I T personals are advised not work on computer continuously, instead take a break of 15 minutes for walking every two hours. A morning walk is compulsory for all at least for half an hour.
Two dry dates, five almond and two dry figs to be soaked in a glass of water for whole night and at early morning before food eat the dry fruits and drink the whole water, daily for a month.
Make powder of Asparagus, Ashwagandha , Singara and Sattu all in equal quantity and take one tablespoonful with a glass of hot milk at morning and evening after food.
I start feeling low and fearful about my health issues. I almost freeze into inaction. This has happened due to series of health problems like Angioplasty of heart, Back pain, acidity.
Sir, I have suffering one year diabetes. I will take medicine DIANORM M. Regularly. But sugar level up.
Sir I do much hand job and I suffering from some problem such as decreasing of penis in both cases length and breath .so I want to know it is due to more masturbation .I also have problem in the sperm in quantity and quality. Can these problems could be resolved if I control on masturbation .
I am 24 years old I masturbate too fast and head of the penis has lightly burning sensation on that area. I can feel burning sensation when I masturbate and can't feel the light burning sensation not masturbate. It looks small flat white and red. not look like bumps or pimple and ejaculating top wrinkles and redness.
I am having problem of ear pain since 4 days. From past 2 days I am hearing a sound in ears, actually I have sinus problem. Please tell me the solution.
I am 23 years old male and I have been suffering from hyperhidrosis from last 10 years. What should I do now?
Hi doctor. Meri umar 36yr hai or lagbhag 1year pehle main spasmoproxivon penciler khata tha thik 2manth tak khai or uske baad mere ko saidefact hua jese hi mein raat ko sota hun mera dil tezi se dharkta hei or bhahut pyas lagti hai halanki maine vo penciler kana chod di hai par mein kya karun jisse mein normal trike se life ji saku please help me
My penis have no feeling .i can not able to da sex .what is the problem any doctor can help me .i am from bangalore. If any doctor in bangalore pls send me address.
I am a boy of age 22, from 2 days I am having a burning feeling in my stomach n it is uncomfortable. I have had medicine bought from farmacy but still the burn is there abit bit. Wat might be the problem please help. My exams are goin on.
WHT kind of precaution should be taken to stop spreading psoriasis. Pls. Suggest wht to eat or not to eat in psoriasis.
I am 25 years male. I have small length pennies it's 4 inch, during sex my wife is not satisfying. She is 23 years old. What should I do. How can I make large my pennies.
Lately I got sever pain in my lower abdomen and I went to doctor, it came to known that there are chances that I have IBS. How to control it if I am having its symptoms, also whats the permanent resolution?
If there is blood in your urine, it is a sign of renal illness. While this could be happening because of various reasons, it is advisable to see your doctor soon.
Following are the causes of blood in your urine:
- An enlarged prostate - An enlarged prostate is a common cause of the appearance of blood in the urine in men who are in their middle ages or older. Enlargement of the prostate gland causes the urethra to be compressed. This prevents the urethra from getting fully emptied while urination.
- Cancer - A cancerous kidney, bladder or prostate gland can also cause blood to appear in the urine. It is another major cause of hematuria but usually occurs in older patients.
- Infection - Infections like urethritis, pyelonephritis, cystitis or infection in any other body organ along the urinary tract is one of the most common causes of hematuria. Such bacterial infection in the urethra can also infect the kidneys and the urinary bladder. It results in the urge to urinate frequently and also causes blood to appear in the urine.
- Kidney stones and bladder stones - Another reason that can cause blood to appear in the urine is the presence of stones in the kidney or bladder. These stones are crystallized minerals that are formed in the kidney or the bladder but fail to pass through the urinary tract. They cause blockage and pain and result in hematuria.
- Polycystic kidney disease - PKD is a kidney disorder in which cysts filled with fluid form in the kidneys and impair the kidneys, causing them to fail entirely at times. It is an inherited disease and causes blood to appear in the urine.In children who are between 6-10 years of age, kidney disorder after streptococcal glomerulonephritis can be a possible cause of hematuria.