Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pandu Rangam
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Pandu RangamYour feedback matters!
Age of my mother in law is 70 and she is unable to walk walks in side house only lives in first floor. Too fat. Both legs have swelling now water is coming from below the leg please advice.
Everyday I am waking up (at 5. am) due to severe lower abdominal pain. (in the centre) its more unbearable than the perriods pain. Ps: my periods are regular, I was detected pcod (left overy) in month of july 2014. Which was cured by medical treatment & reports came normal (dec2014) please help
Doctor I have a very specific problem with my Head. This problem has persisted since a little before my teenage. I play soccer and lots of other sports but when I go through such exertion, the temperature of my brain starts increasing slowly during the activity and soon I have a terrible headache (pounding in my head) which doesn't stop until the next day and if the the climate is hot then the situation is even worse. I get a headache even when I stay for a little while in the sun. I am quite disappointed since it puts some restriction on my activities. I am worried if it is something serious. I consulted a general physician but I think I want given the required attention.
I am a diabetic person suffering for last 15 yrs. High was 336 one day & it occured 4 times. Taking 2 mg glimpstar in morning &. 5mg before dinner. Problem is I have to go to urinal more than 3 times in the night.
My friend masturbates when is from 14 years. Does he gets any side effects or any sex problems in future right now he is 20+
Herpes is caused due to the presence of the herpes simplex virus in your body. Herpes can appear on multiple areas of your body, but more commonly manifests in the genitals as well as the mouth. The two types of herpes are HSV-1 (oral herpes) and HSV-2 (responsible primarily for the outbreak of genital herpes).
Causes of Herpes Simplex:
- Herpes is contagious in nature and can be passed to you by having sexual intercourse with anyone who has been infected. HSV 2 is the primary form of the virus, which is transmitted in this manner.
- Herpes could be transmitted to an infant from their mother if she was infected while pregnant.
- It can also get passed through direct contact like using the same plates or spoons or even the sharing of lip balm. Even kissing can spread the virus if the infected person has cold sores.
Symptoms of Herpes Simplex:
- The presence of blistering sores within the mouth or in the genital area is a telltale sign that you may have contracted genital herpes.
- If you are having painful urination then you should check with your doctor for the herpes virus.
- Continuous itching in certain areas such as the genitals.
- Not wanting to eat, having a fever could also be symptoms of herpes simplex virus in your body.
- Herpes can spread to your eyes and is known as herpes keratitis. It can cause pain in your eyes.
Diagnosis of Herpes Simplex:
- The common way to diagnose herpes is with an actual physical exam. Doctors will generally look out for sores on your body and may also check for some similar symptoms which might indicate herpes simplex.
- HSV testing (alternately called herpes culture) is done to check the presence of a virus on the genitals. A fluid sample from the genitals is sent to laboratory for tests and will require a visit to the health center.
- There are blood tests to look for antibodies for both forms of HSV to diagnose the infections. However, this test is done only when there is and absence of sores or visible symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
An erection occurs when blood fills two chambers known as the corpora cavernosa. This causes the penis to expand and stiffen, much like a balloon as it is filled with air. The process is triggered by impulses from the brain and genital nerves. Anything that blocks these impulses or restricts blood flow to the penis can result in ED.