Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pallavi Prasad MYour feedback matters!
Doctor, I am 20 years old and I am sexually active for more than 3 years. Yesterday I have had sex with my boyfriend and it was 2nd day of my period we used condoms as protection but I am feeling very weak today. Is there any risk of getting pregnant or anything for having sex during period?
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is a medical condition related to a woman's endocrine system. This disorder is characterised by an imbalance of the sex hormones (oestrogen and progesterone), which leads to the development of multiple small cysts in the ovaries.
Following are the ways to Live with PCOS:
PCOS comes with numerous side effects like acne, obesity, infertility, excessive facial or body hair among others. There are certain lifestyle changes, which you may consider to manage PCOS and minimise its side effects.
- Try to maintain an ideal body weight - Obesity is known for worsening insulin resistance, and you can prevent this by regularly keeping your weight in check. You can practice some easy at-home exercise to reduce weight besides having a balanced diet.
- Change your diet - Opt for a low carbohydrate, low sugar diet to keep your insulin levels in control, as insulin is responsible for increasing the severity of PCOS symptoms.
- Get yourself checked regularly - Visit a doctor and get yourself checked regularly for potential health risks as PCOS is often associated with increased chances of diabetes, heart diseases, certain forms of cancer, hypertension, and high LDL (bad) cholesterol levels.
- Join a support group - Joining a PCOS support group will help you cope with your emotional difficulties, while helping you to live a better life by cultivating an optimistic outlook.
- Medications - There are certain medications like metformin and myoinositol that may help control the condition. Fertility treatment is usually done by Clomiphene, Letrozol or Gonadotropins.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I recently got my sugar levels and tsh checked Age 37 F Weight :52 kg ht: 167 cm Glucose fasting :72 (mg/dl) Glucose (pp: 65 (mg/dl) current medication TsH :3.2 (50 mcg thyronorm since 2012) I ate after fasting and went for pp test exactly after 2 hrs bread butter two slices, 5 walnuts and half glass of sprite soft drink. I am worried about glucose PP level pls advice I am facing vaginal dryness and itching Family history: My father is suffering from type 2 diabetes for a varying time.
She is having some milky discharge from her two breasts when Squeezed on her last day of period. Why?Is it pregnancy symptoms?
I am 30 years old male .i am married. I want you ask a question. Mai jab bhi apni wife ke sath sex krta hu to mera sara sperm yoni se bahar nikal jata hai. Kya ye naturally aisa hi hota hai ya phir koi problem hai. Because hum baby ke liye try krna chahte hai. I am very worried about it.
Hello doc I was suffering from depression since one and a half year and been on medicine like Ron 1 hecksi 2 amiepride Since then my weight has been constantly increasing and my periods are irregular and scanty. Please suggest some solution to cope with it as I can't stop my depression medicines. I am doubtful whether these medicines are affecting me.
Hi sir I am 30 year old. I have sex with call girl 2 month ago. It was secure sex with goverment condom. But fear in my mind about hiv and std. I am in depretion.
I got my periods today. How can I stop it for few days with medicine as I have to go vaishno Devi. please help me is there any medicine to stop the periods when it is 1st day of my periods.
Hi doctor in this date of 3 me and my husband have sex and I got an period on 5 if any chance of pregnancy.
After I had a sex on 20/06/2016 night I got my period after 4 days then on next month I got my periods on 26/07/2016 & then on next month on 25/08/2016 but two periods are normal & 3rd period is very less as it last for 2 days & my tummy is outside & I am feeling lil bit lazy so am I pregnant or not?
- Most women realize that what they eat during pregnancy can have important effects on the health of their baby. however, very few expecting mother know exactly what to eat and what to avoid.
- Like weight lifters building new muscle tissue after their strength training sessions, pregnant women’s bodies are in building mode. But instead of building your own muscle tissue, you’re building the baby’s tissue.
Patients with endometriosis, a condition in which there is ovarian cyst filled with blood, usually think that they can't become pregnant.
This is totally wrong information infact a myth. Yes in the past these patient s had less treatment options and we're sometimes ended up not becoming pregnant left with only option of adoption.
But now in this era, there are alot of latest treatment modalities which include laparoscopic resection, harmonal injections and ivf for patients willing to conceive.
So I request people with this condition to consult the nearest infertility consultant and get treated and lead a normal happy family life.
Please feel free to contact me for any help. God bless you all.